5+ Year Old Account
    I've watched all the episodes up to the latest episode, Episode 5 of She-Hulk.

I like She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. We need more television shows with more strong female characters. Women are stronger than men. Men are excepted to do everything, to be the strong ones in society. We, men, can't do everything. My first Strong Female Role Model on television was Xena Warrior Princess in 1995. I like the actress that plays Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, Tatiana Maslany. She is a young actress. Episode 1 was my favorite mainly because we got to see Mark Ruffalo's Hulk. I wonder how many episodes there are left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I think we can be reasonably sure that Matt primarily shows up in LA to pick up his new outfit. and my theory, based partly on the episode promo - as a lawyer himself who have majorly struggled balancing his vigilante and lawyer identities, he will be a sort of mentor to Jennifer. Having seen a refresher of just how badly Matt fucked up during his Punisher season - both in his law career AND his friendships... he has a LOT of experience with what not to do. but what I'm most curious about is how they are going to reconcile a WILDLY different tone of their experiences...
    If I had to guess, we're not gonna see a team-up. What we're much more likely to see is Matt Murdock taking over as Titania's lawyer in some further case, one which isn't so easily dismissed against She-Hulk, quite possibly something criminal. Say, Titania baits her into a fight, but in such a way that she makes a valid legal claim of assault and battery, aggravated because She-Hulk is a Hulk, after all. Conviction won't just mean jail time, but likely disbarrment. This would let us have a good brawly dust-up between the two ladies, but it would let us resolve the story (for now) with a legal case. Because, after all, as per Walters in the prologue, this is a lawyer show, not a superhero show (and it lets us dig into the lines between vigilantism and legal justice, which has meaning outside this show, and can set some legal precedents moving forward). Matt would have an obvious interest in the outcome of such a case, and a lot of insight, and that'll make him a savvy and nasty opponent in the court room, even if he doesn't play dirty with his super-hearing, which of course he would.

I think it'd be a fun story in contrasts. Murdock defending the "victim" of vigilantism against the "hero" archetype he wants to be, and making all the arguments he and everyone else have ever made against his own actions. It won't "matter" to him that he's arguing that he himself is a criminal; he knew that the whole time and didn't care. But he can get right into the psychology of it all in a way most others couldn't.

And like, I'd expect She-Hulk to lose that battle. At least in terms of settling out of court to make it go away. And coming to a more-self-honest acceptance of who she is and what that has to mean moving forward.

Isn't Jen based in LA ? Unless she makes a trip to NYC (where she would be unliscensed in the state's courts)
    or Matt treks west (same problem) there would be no crossover. Since there is one it's not going to be in
    state court and I'm not sure Jen has met the requirements for the Feds which are not automatic so I can't
    see a courtroom scene as attorney's. Otoh she could be a witness in a case of Matt's I guess.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2022-09-20 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    True. It has just been established that the mob here has claimed the right to decide what is an allowed criticism of the show and what isn't. And if you critizise the wrong thing you are misogynist. End of story.
    Oh boy, do you have a victim complex or what?

Unless it is in defense of the show's message or rather the denial that there is a clear message. Then it is completely okay!

Anyway, I had a good laugh when I heard earlier this week that She-Hulk was actually supposed to have aired before Ms. Marvel, but a test screening was received so catastrophally bad that they needed to do extensive reshoots.
    I have no clue if this true, but the thought that this is the "improved" version we are seeing is hillarious.

Can't wait to see Daredevil. Probably he will need Jennifers help in the courtroom. After all he is only a man and as disastrous as Jennifer is in anything connected to her actual job as a lawyer (using literal demons to threaten a legal opponent to accept her deal, something that should get her disbarred in a heartbeat), he will be worse.
    Just because you think the show has a message does not mean it has that message. People have a right to challenge your opinion and point out when you are twisting it to fit your narrative. Evidence by your comments later here.

It likely has more do to with the fact things got mixed around with Phase 4 in general and the original CGI was so bad (Not saying it is good now, but it is definitely better than the first trailer.).

I mean Love and Thunder was originally set to release in November last year.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If I had to guess, we're not gonna see a team-up. What we're much more likely to see is Matt Murdock taking over as Titania's lawyer in some further case, one which isn't so easily dismissed against She-Hulk, quite possibly something criminal. Say, Titania baits her into a fight, but in such a way that she makes a valid legal claim of assault and battery, aggravated because She-Hulk is a Hulk, after all. Conviction won't just mean jail time, but likely disbarrment. This would let us have a good brawly dust-up between the two ladies, but it would let us resolve the story (for now) with a legal case. Because, after all, as per Walters in the prologue, this is a lawyer show, not a superhero show (and it lets us dig into the lines between vigilantism and legal justice, which has meaning outside this show, and can set some legal precedents moving forward). Matt would have an obvious interest in the outcome of such a case, and a lot of insight, and that'll make him a savvy and nasty opponent in the court room, even if he doesn't play dirty with his super-hearing, which of course he would.

I think it'd be a fun story in contrasts. Murdock defending the "victim" of vigilantism against the "hero" archetype he wants to be, and making all the arguments he and everyone else have ever made against his own actions. It won't "matter" to him that he's arguing that he himself is a criminal; he knew that the whole time and didn't care. But he can get right into the psychology of it all in a way most others couldn't.

And like, I'd expect She-Hulk to lose that battle. At least in terms of settling out of court to make it go away. And coming to a more-self-honest acceptance of who she is and what that has to mean moving forward.
    unless Matt got admitted to the bar in LA at some point behind the scenes, or Jennifer has a brawl within his jurisdiction, I'm not sure how your scenario could happen. That said Jennifer getting disbarred and being pushed further into She-hulk persona when all she wants to be and accepted for is being Jennifer Walters? oh that could create some VERY delicious drama.

edited to add - on various interpretations. There is a difference between interpreting something from a personal standpoint vs claiming that this is unequivocally is what writer intended. unless the writer outright states their intention? your interpretation is only valid as your personal view and NOTHING ELSE (not directing this specifically at Endus but rather discussion as a whole)
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2022-09-20 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    unless Matt got admitted to the bar in LA at some point behind the scenes, or Jennifer has a brawl within his jurisdiction, I'm not sure how your scenario could happen. That said Jennifer getting disbarred and being pushed further into She-hulk persona when all she wants to be and accepted for is being Jennifer Walters? oh that could create some VERY delicious drama.
    Here's a big problem; why is Murdock getting a suit made by a guy in LA? He had Melvin in NY, though he got (presumably) sent to prison, and he still had the red suit. The new suit's the yellow-and-red, and in the last season of Daredevil, there was a copycat with a second suit maligning Daredevil's name, but a color shift doesn't feel like a full rebranding to escape that kind of legacy. And regardless, there's gotta be someone closer to New York who could do the job, right? Especially since the fashion world isn't exactly Murdock's "thing".

It says to me Murdock's not in NYC any more. Maybe the aftermath of all that shit in the Netflix shows prompted him to try and start over somewhere there's a bit less personal baggage. Maybe he followed something big and set up shop locally. We're gonna have to wait and find out. But the very fact that he's getting a suit made in LA says to me it's not gonna be that hard to put these two characters together.

It's been years since the Daredevil show, in-universe. A hell of a lot could've happened to Murdock, and who knows what the hell happened with the Snap and all that. He might've seen everyone he loves vanish and had to deal with that. Or he might've been the one to dust and had to deal with the re-opening of their grief when he came back.

The one thing we can reasonably conclude is that he's in LA right now. Cause that's where he got a suit made. And Luke Jacobson doesn't seem like the type to take phone or internet orders to ship things to the client, if said client's some nobody lawyer in NY. He wanted nothing to do with Walters until she went green and made it interesting.

Maybe he's just here moonlighting and he's gonna get in superhero trouble because he's been beating badguys up, and he'll call on Walters to represent him. But somehow, that feels unlikely. And there's plenty of room for him to be established in LA for whatever reason.

Edit: Wait, I went back and checked the scene. The lid on the box with the suit clearly says it's for "pick up". So super definitely not getting shipped anywhere; Murdock's in LA.
    Last edited by Endus; 2022-09-20 at 05:21 AM.

Here's a big problem; why is Murdock getting a suit made by a guy in LA? He had Melvin in NY, though he got (presumably) sent to prison, and he still had the red suit. The new suit's the yellow-and-red, and in the last season of Daredevil, there was a copycat with a second suit maligning Daredevil's name, but a color shift doesn't feel like a full rebranding to escape that kind of legacy. And regardless, there's gotta be someone closer to New York who could do the job, right? Especially since the fashion world isn't exactly Murdock's "thing".

It says to me Murdock's not in NYC any more. Maybe the aftermath of all that shit in the Netflix shows prompted him to try and start over somewhere there's a bit less personal baggage. Maybe he followed something big and set up shop locally. We're gonna have to wait and find out. But the very fact that he's getting a suit made in LA says to me it's not gonna be that hard to put these two characters together.

It's been years since the Daredevil show, in-universe. A hell of a lot could've happened to Murdock, and who knows what the hell happened with the Snap and all that. He might've seen everyone he loves vanish and had to deal with that. Or he might've been the one to dust and had to deal with the re-opening of their grief when he came back.

The one thing we can reasonably conclude is that he's in LA right now. Cause that's where he got a suit made. And Luke Jacobson doesn't seem like the type to take phone or internet orders to ship things to the client, if said client's some nobody lawyer in NY. He wanted nothing to do with Walters until she went green and made it interesting.

Maybe he's just here moonlighting and he's gonna get in superhero trouble because he's been beating badguys up, and he'll call on Walters to represent him. But somehow, that feels unlikely. And there's plenty of room for him to be established in LA for whatever reason.

Edit: Wait, I went back and checked the scene. The lid on the box with the suit clearly says it's for "pick up". So super definitely not getting shipped anywhere; Murdock's in LA.
    my impression was that he is definitely in LA and at the very least he and Jen seem to be having dinner together, but I also thought that Melvin was dead? I mean its true, its been a while and a lot could have changed, especially with possibility of a soft reboot.. but Matt Murdock not being the devil of hells kitchen just ... doesn't feel right...

Last time we saw him he was still practicing legal defense in NY, though. The MCU doesn't have an official timeline, but No Way Home probably wasn't that far into the past. So my guess is that they just wanted a way to tie him to the show. He's in LA for a case, and decides to pick up a new suit.

Also, wasn't there a statement regarding Spiderman leading NYCs 'ground-floor' heroes including Daredevil, so to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Oh boy, do you have a victim complex or what?
    I will explain it, but I am pretty sure you will dismiss it anyway.

I recognized early what was being done in this thread. Which really isn't a great feet, considering it is happening all over the world thanks to Twitter. Shows like She-Hulk are antagonizing people to immunize themselves against criticism. In this case, the shows presentation of men is so bad that most men have issues with it, while fewer women do (not that there aren't enough women who also find this brand of "feminism" beneath them). So the shows creator can easily deflect any and all criticism by pretending it is about "the strong female" in the main role and label all critics as misogynists. Exactly like Brie Larsson did some years ago.

It's a pretty common practice these days. See Netflix' Resident Evil or Rings of Power. Fans are antagonized on purpose and then the few really bad comments that are actually misogynistic/racist/sexist are propped up as a shield against legitimate critics. She-Hulk is even doing it openly by putting the predictable Twitter comments in the series and people like the ones in this thread even celebrate them for it.

Basically it is the attempt of woke culture making itself into a religion by not allowing anyone to question it or it's products without becoming heretics and being burned on the virtual pyre that is Twitter. In the end making the culture that is supposed to be all about acceptance and equality into one that ostracises anyone that even slightly deviates from the dogma. Take Jameela Jamal as am example. She was full-on with the group, then she accidentally mis-gendered someone and was bombarded with hate as if she murdered a holy cow.

I assume this doesn't worry you. It does worry me. Not because I disagree with the goals of the woke culture, but because I know that this kind of radicalisation only achieves the opposite. With every show like She-Hulk, with every Cancel-Call, people that were moderate before will be pushed into the hands of the opposition, towards people like Tucker Carlson and #45, because those guys claim they will "free" people of the "oppression" of cancel-culture. Something which I find horrifiying because a world ruled by their kind is about the last thing I want.

Now, feel free to dismiss this as lunatic rambling, but if you spare the time to think about it, you might actually realize I am not that far removed from the truth.

Just because you think the show has a message does not mean it has that message. People have a right to challenge your opinion and point out when you are twisting it to fit your narrative. Evidence by your comments later here.
    I am not denying their right to challenge my opinion. I deny their right to decide what is acceptable criticism and what isn't and I deny their right to call me a liar and misogynist because I challenge their opinions.

It likely has more do to with the fact things got mixed around with Phase 4 in general and the original CGI was so bad (Not saying it is good now, but it is definitely better than the first trailer.).

I mean Love and Thunder was originally set to release in November last year.
    Totally possible. I don't know and I don't claim to know if it is even true. It was just a fun little info.
    Last edited by Raisei; 2022-09-20 at 06:35 AM.

In this case, the shows presentation of men is so bad that most men have issues with it, (...)
    It isn't, and they don't.

I'm not saying that actual genuine criticism isn't dismissed as hatespeech, that definitely happens, then again, plenty of people try to camouflage their hatespeech as genuine criticism.

There's plenty to criticize with She-Hulk, or Rings of Power, but then again, if you start your argument on a lie, it's hard to accept what you say as genuine criticism. If you want anyone to take you seriously, I'd suggest you don't start with falsehoods or gross overestimates.

Is Wong portrayed in a bad way in the series? Is Banner? Jen's Boss, or her father?

True. It has just been established that the mob here has claimed the right to decide what is an allowed criticism of the show and what isn't. And if you critizise the wrong thing you are misogynist. End of story.
    Yes, the "mob" here has decided that making shit up to critisize is not an allowed criticism.

- - - Updated - - -

edited to add - on various interpretations. There is a difference between interpreting something from a personal standpoint vs claiming that this is unequivocally is what writer intended. unless the writer outright states their intention? your interpretation is only valid as your personal view and NOTHING ELSE (not directing this specifically at Endus but rather discussion as a whole)
    I mean, we don't actually know which states Murdoch can practice law in the MCU... but in the comics he has served as a lawyer in California...and that may be where we're going to see "Daredevil: Born Again" pick up from. New City, New Start. Also in the comics...the first trial he had versus Jennifer Walters was in California.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It isn't, and they don't.
    Just because you do not see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Men all over the world feel offended by the portrayal of their gender in this show. And for sure some of them are misogynists, but most aren't.
    We are constantly adapting videogames and other media because people are offended by it, most of the time women who feel offended that their gender is portrayed overly sexualized. Like for example a few years back, we had the story around Overwatch with Tracer's ass being too detailed and some female customers started a shitstorm, so the character model was changed.
    If this is legitimate and something had to be done about it, then how is the male gripe about this show not? I feel this is just double standard where the male point is dismissed simply because it is the male point.

There's plenty to criticize with She-Hulk, or Rings of Power, but then again, if you start your argument on a lie, it's hard to accept what you say as genuine criticism. If you want anyone to take you seriously, I'd suggest you don't start with falsehoods or gross overestimates.
    Again, you are free to refute my statement. But just like the others here, you are happy to leave it at "you lie" and be done with it, which can only mean that you are unable to refute my points in an actual discussion and can only deal with them by dismissing them completely.
    All I have been saying is of course just my opinion, which I have supported with actual scenes from the show. Clips that have then been talked out of existence despite being literally visible to all. Explain to me, how this constitutes a lie in your book? You know who also dismisses empyrical claims like this because they believe themselves to be the sole arbiters of truth and justice? Religions and Dictatorships. Just shout "fake news" loud enough and maybe the people disagreeing with you will go away.

Is Wong portrayed in a bad way in the series?
    Wong is portrayed as an incel, that barely manages to get out of his cellar in time to make it to Blonskys hearing.
    He is portrayed as a Sorcerer Supreme that is not capable enough to deal with a few little demons without the help of someone that can hit things really hard.
    He is portrayed as a criminal that broke a guy out of prison for purely selfish needs and then runs away when he is told that this is a crime.

Are you telling me that any of this is good? Seriously?

Is Banner?
    He is shown mansplaining about being a Hulk. Something the series portrays as the worst thing ever happening to Jennifer, apart from catcalling ofc.

Jen's Boss
    The guy that ruined her career as a DA for his gain, then forces her to be in She-Hulk form despite her wishes, then forces her to take Blonsky's case despite her reservations.

What a nice guy. No, nothing wrong here.

or her father?
    He is alright I guess. Despite the fact that he literally planned to murder people going after Jen. I can accept that as a sign of his love. But that is just one person out of all the males in this show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Yes, the "mob" here has decided that making shit up to critisize is not an allowed criticism.
    You are lying! You are fake news!

See? I can do that too. And just like yours it is an empty pointless statement. You assume having the majority of this thread on your side allows you to just dismiss things you do not want to see as untrue. I don't see any reason to allow you to do that.
    If you want to discuss my points, discuss them. If you just want to call me a liar because you cannot tolerate dissent, I don't see why I should care. You may save yourself the trouble of talking to me until you learn how to have a discussion.

You are lying! You are fake news!

See? I can do that too. And just like yours it is an empty pointless statement. You assume having the majority of this thread on your side allows you to just dismiss things you do not want to see as untrue. I don't see any reason to allow you to do that.
    If you want to discuss my points, discuss them. If you just want to call me a liar because you cannot tolerate dissent, I don't see why I should care. You may save yourself the trouble of talking to me until you learn how to have a discussion.
    No, I assume having actual reality on my side allows me to just dismiss your lies and distortions.

We tried discussing your points. I'm not going to continue to debunk the same claims that have already been debunked just because you insist on posting them again and again.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Just because you do not see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Men all over the world feel offended by the portrayal of their gender in this show. And for sure some of them are misogynists, but most aren't.
    We are constantly adapting videogames and other media because people are offended by it, most of the time women who feel offended that their gender is portrayed overly sexualized. Like for example a few years back, we had the story around Overwatch with Tracer's ass being too detailed and some female customers started a shitstorm, so the character model was changed.
    If this is legitimate and something had to be done about it, then how is the male gripe about this show not? I feel this is just double standard where the male point is dismissed simply because it is the male point.

Again, you are free to refute my statement. But just like the others here, you are happy to leave it at "you lie" and be done with it, which can only mean that you are unable to refute my points in an actual discussion and can only deal with them by dismissing them completely.
    All I have been saying is of course just my opinion, which I have supported with actual scenes from the show. Clips that have then been talked out of existence despite being literally visible to all. Explain to me, how this constitutes a lie in your book? You know who also dismisses empyrical claims like this because they believe themselves to be the sole arbiters of truth and justice? Religions and Dictatorships. Just shout "fake news" loud enough and maybe the people disagreeing with you will go away.

Wong is portrayed as an incel, that barely manages to get out of his cellar in time to make it to Blonskys hearing.
    He is portrayed as a Sorcerer Supreme that is not capable enough to deal with a few little demons without the help of someone that can hit things really hard.
    He is portrayed as a criminal that broke a guy out of prison for purely selfish needs and then runs away when he is told that this is a crime.

Are you telling me that any of this is good? Seriously?

He is shown mansplaining about being a Hulk. Something the series portrays as the worst thing ever happening to Jennifer, apart from catcalling ofc.

The guy that ruined her career as a DA for his gain, then forces her to be in She-Hulk form despite her wishes, then forces her to take Blonsky's case despite her reservations.

What a nice guy. No, nothing wrong here.

He is alright I guess. Despite the fact that he literally planned to murder people going after Jen. I can accept that as a sign of his love. But that is just one person out of all the males in this show.
    But it's not the male point. It's your point. You don't speak for us, and since you haven't backed anything you claim up, I really don't see why I should go through the effort? Why don't you back your statement up, for a change, instead of asking others to refute the bullshit that you conjured up from nowhere?

Literally nothing you said about the people can be considered honest or forthright. It's nitpicking and gross overstatement that can be applied to literally every character on screen, ever, regardless of gender, and especially in shallow entertainment like the MCU. You're talking about double standards, and yet, if I went with your approach of overexaggeration, I could make every character in the MCU, regardless of background, look like a despicable asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    This coming from the guy who got me banned in the first few pages because I was pointing out the hypocrisy of him telling me I was playing the victim card when this entire show is nothing more than a giant one...

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Now go ahead and get me banned again, prove me and the poster your quoted right. You can do it!
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, feel free to dismiss this as lunatic rambling, but if you spare the time to think about it, you might actually realize I am not that far removed from the truth.
    I have spent a far time dealing with your argument. You are so far from the truth that you are building a fiction to live in rather than reality.

You are a minority, not a majority. You are just part of a very loud majority. Most men and women don't care about She-hulk or other shows you listed. So saying the "majority of men hate it" is false, but even if you meant the majority of men who watched it hate it is also dubious of a claim because you are assuming all men react the same. So, no, the more I spend on thinking on your argument the less real it is.

I am not denying their right to challenge my opinion. I deny their right to decide what is acceptable criticism and what isn't and I deny their right to call me a liar and misogynist because I challenge their opinions.
    No one is doing that. You are called a liar and a misogynist because you are lying about what the show shows in order to push your victim narrative here.

Totally possible. I don't know and I don't claim to know if it is even true. It was just a fun little info.
    You mean something that is likely a lie designed to appeal to your crowd?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    This coming from the guy who got me banned in the first few pages because I was pointing out the hypocrisy of him telling me I was playing the victim card when this entire show is nothing more than a giant one...

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Now go ahead and get me banned again, prove me and the poster your quoted right. You can do it!
    Well, it is unlikely you got banned just for calling out alleged hypocrisy. It is likely you broke a rule and are pretending you're the victim.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Well, it is unlikely you got banned just for calling out alleged hypocrisy. It is likely you broke a rule and are pretending you're the victim.
    My previous posts are still available for you to read, go check them out... Pages 25 and 26.

I got insulted, ridiculed, and banned for not agreeing with the hivemind. Then the hivemind comes back here and tries to convince everyone that they are tolerant of criticism about the show...

Btw, didn't care about getting banned, kind of proved my point actually. So thanks for that!
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

10+ Year Old Account
    My previous posts are still available for you to read, go check them out... Pages 25 and 26.

I got insulted, ridiculed, and banned for not agreeing with the hivemind. Then the hivemind comes back here and tries to convince everyone that they are tolerant of criticism about the show...

Btw, didn't care about getting banned, kind of proved my point actually. So thanks for that!
    You mean this one where you are clearly trolling to invite flames?

Welp, after watching the first two episodes, what else can I say?

I'm sorry I'm a straight white cis-gendered male, and I'll go flagelate myself now to attone for the sins of my ancestors, hoping it will bring all you SJWs a semblance of satisfaction.
    or this one doing the same?

So when all these poor wymyns blame all teh menz and teh patriarchy for all their problems, they don't play the Victim card?

Yeh, I'll repeat what I said, oh the fucking irony.
    Dude these are obvious troll attempts to get people to respond negatively to you.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2022-09-20 at 11:09 AM.
    –The Sith Code

I have spent a far time dealing with your argument. You are so far from the truth that you are building a fiction to live in rather than reality.
    I would say you are the one denying reality, but I guess we can go on like this forever. Time will tell who is correct. Historically I would count my chances to be higher though.

So, no, the more I spend on thinking on your argument the less real it is.
    True, the more you deny critical thought the less it will exist. In your bubble at least. Sure you can live in your fantasy world where everyone loves the show except for me, but that is all it is. A fantasy.
    The viewer ratings are rather clear, the Rotten Tomatoes Audience Score is at a pityful 39%, compared to say Ms. Marvel, which is at 80%. Critics are ripping the show apart left and right. But no, that is all in my head.

No one is doing that. You are called a liar and a misogynist because you are lying about what the show shows in order to push your victim narrative here.
    Again, I founded my argument on scenes of the show. Posted here. That you somehow can watch this show and miss 50% of each episode does not make me a liar.

You mean something that is likely a lie designed to appeal to your crowd?
    Yup, much like all the lies being told in the show that are meant to appeal to your crowd. The difference is, Will Jordan (YT:The Critical Drinker), from whom I have this take, is a) funny, b) a skilled writer with 8 Novels under his belt. Both things the show can not say for itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say you are the one denying reality, but I guess we can go on like this forever. Time will tell who is correct. Historically I would count my chances to be higher though.

True, the more you deny critical thought the less it will exist. In your bubble at least. Sure you can live in your fantasy world where everyone loves the show except for me, but that is all it is. A fantasy.
    The viewer ratings are rather clear, the Rotten Tomatoes Audience Score is at a pityful 39%, compared to say Ms. Marvel, which is at 80%. Critics are ripping the show apart left and right. But no, that is all in my head.

Again, I founded my argument on scenes of the show. Posted here. That you somehow can watch this show and miss 50% of each episode does not make me a liar.

Yup, much like all the lies being told in the show that are meant to appeal to your crowd. The difference is, Will Jordan (YT:The Critical Drinker), from whom I have this take, is a) funny, b) a skilled writer with 8 Novels under his belt. Both things the show can not say for itself.
    Your arrogance in your belief you are correct isn't critical thinking. You lack critical thinking in your argument. This post is proof you don't understand what critical thinking is and you are viewing the show through your bias and declaring your bias reality. I am judging the show on what it actually says, you factually are not.
    –The Sith Code