Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as i really want to have the Alteraci humans in the horde, i really dont like the way you put it, i really not like the all "lord blackthorn" from war3 idea who as you said in your presentaiton dont even like the syndicate or even what Alterac have become...to me its too much of a "we forget the past and just get not even Alteraci but some bandits"

To me if you have to put Alteraci as playavble then you put back the actual Kingdom with the actual ruling familly with chars like Beve Perenolrde

To me the idea shown here is lot better : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ockup/922061/4

I actually like this concept.....a lot. Orcs in the Alliance and Humans in the Horde is crazy, but it would work. Alterac did collaborate with the horde during the events of WC2 after all and are still shunned by the alliance to this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    I actually like this concept.....a lot. Orcs in the Alliance and Humans in the Horde is crazy, but it would work. Alterac did collaborate with the horde during the events of WC2 after all and are still shunned by the alliance to this day.
    I totally agree with the generale concept of having orcs in the alliance and humans in the horde, because it would makes actual sense and would further show one thing i always liked in warcraft is that not all orcs are the same and not all humans are the same but each have their own motives and mindset

It is more the way the Alterac Kingdom is portrayed that i dont like...

Could just, you know, lift faction restrictions. Lightbound/forged Orcs seem pointless and contrived, all to just give the Alliance Orcs; bad enough we got stuck with Lightforged Draenei.

3+ Year Old Account
    to be fair I already lost interest with Lightbound Orcs when Blizzard gave High Elves to the Alliance

I may make another new thread of just Alteraci Humans and then lock or delete this thread if I'm done with that
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Hate the concept of allied races... we will never get a new rig anymore. Even Drakthyr have been used before with satyrs or maybe even femal worgen.

It just... stupid. We as a playerbase have got such a hardon for new elves that we don't give a fuck if blizz puts in less and less and less work into races.

Now weg get a new race which can't even fucking use transmog and is not a new skeleton.

The top thing we will get now is an orc/elve in a different color... because we are freaking thankful to blizz for putting in 5% of the effort from actually new races and even ASK for that...

I am so sick of the same again and again... Put it into customization options of thr original race. There is no need in any way to create yet another color swapped race which clutters the creation screen with fake-content.

I rather they make an actually new race with rig AND transmog. And not sit there and say "at least we get allied races". Hell i even take a fucking genderlocked race like FF14 fucked their players with than whatever blizz did with allied races. (and yes i know FF14 backpaddled on that because of the backlash after they put out their bullshit "its too expensive ofr us"-excuse)

Stop asking for stuff blizz just implemented to be able to deliver us a shit-sandwich while we gobble it up like it is a gourmet Croque Monsieur...

/rant over

The remnants of Alterac, the Syndicate, literally believe that the orcs are nothing more than animals and slaves.

Whether the Syndicate's ideals are good or evil is beyond my point, the point is that their ideals (that orcs are brutish animals and slaves) are incompatible with the Horde.

Perhaps they could rejoin the Alliance, let bygones be bygones and they can start over. The Lightbound would also join the Alliance ofc as they are naturally inclined to the Light.

The Horde in return can have that one ogre clan living in the miserable swamp village, I guess.

3+ Year Old Account
    my idea is not 100% Syndicate
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    to be fair I already lost interest with Lightbound Orcs when Blizzard gave High Elves to the Alliance

I may make another new thread of just Alteraci Humans and then lock or delete this thread if I'm done with that
    You will re-think the idea of the concept of your Alteracci? You know, not let it be led by bandits but by the actual rulling familly (With Beve for example)

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Hate the concept of allied races... we will never get a new rig anymore. Even Drakthyr have been used before with satyrs or maybe even femal worgen.

It just... stupid. We as a playerbase have got such a hardon for new elves that we don't give a fuck if blizz puts in less and less and less work into races.

Now weg get a new race which can't even fucking use transmog and is not a new skeleton.

The top thing we will get now is an orc/elve in a different color... because we are freaking thankful to blizz for putting in 5% of the effort from actually new races and even ASK for that...

I am so sick of the same again and again... Put it into customization options of thr original race. There is no need in any way to create yet another color swapped race which clutters the creation screen with fake-content.

I rather they make an actually new race with rig AND transmog. And not sit there and say "at least we get allied races". Hell i even take a fucking genderlocked race like FF14 fucked their players with than whatever blizz did with allied races. (and yes i know FF14 backpaddled on that because of the backlash after they put out their bullshit "its too expensive ofr us"-excuse)

Stop asking for stuff blizz just implemented to be able to deliver us a shit-sandwich while we gobble it up like it is a gourmet Croque Monsieur...

/rant over
    Thing is, Kul'tirans were a new rig, you know? So your whole point is not even valid, but well, since you believe dracthyr rig is worgen....like BRUH its female dh but ok..

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The remnants of Alterac, the Syndicate, literally believe that the orcs are nothing more than animals and slaves.

Whether the Syndicate's ideals are good or evil is beyond my point, the point is that their ideals (that orcs are brutish animals and slaves) are incompatible with the Horde.

Perhaps they could rejoin the Alliance, let bygones be bygones and they can start over. The Lightbound would also join the Alliance ofc as they are naturally inclined to the Light.

The Horde in return can have that one ogre clan living in the miserable swamp village, I guess.
    Thing is, they hate the Alliance even MORE than the orcs, and this is even more true since the Alliance is reviving Stormguard which is their biggest rivals, also, you can claim that the syndicate think that the orcs are only worth being slaves, sure, Alidan tought this, but Alidan is dead...but yeah, Zandalari also think goblins are only worth being slaves you know? =p

I could see Lightbound Orcs and Manari/Fel-Draenei being a thing.

Lightbound orcs can be paladins and Manari warlocks. The storyline’s can easily be converted to allow you as an ‘evil force’ and you get convinced/defect and join the opposite side of the war and join the races. Bring them in during the light-based expansion and have the old Draenor races closed off.

I would race change in an instant for a Manari warlock haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesis View Post
    Thing is, they hate the Alliance even MORE than the orcs, and this is even more true since the Alliance is reviving Stormguard which is their biggest rivals, also, you can claim that the syndicate think that the orcs are only worth being slaves, sure, Alidan tought this, but Alidan is dead...but yeah, Zandalari also think goblins are only worth being slaves you know? =p
    Stromgarde, and the Alliance in general, are still humans, thus there's more ground to work with. The orcs are literal aliens.

The goblin are not the leading race of the Horde so the Zandalari could ignore them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stromgarde, and the Alliance in general, are still humans, thus there's more ground to work with. The orcs are literal aliens.

The goblin are not the leading race of the Horde so the Zandalari could ignore them.
    Thats funny you see, because you know, in war2 you could bring up the same arguement and what the Alteracci did? Ho right, they allied themselves with the "literal aliens". And that you see, is what makes them actually interesting, is that they were ready to ally with the Horde, with an alien race, rather than continue to deal with humans kingdoms which for ages bullied them....

So yep, here you see the thing, actually, when you put the fact that Aiden Perenolde did ally with the horde and when you see that this alliance was actually beneficial (untill Orgrim was an asshole by not helping him when the Alliance destroyed thier Kingdoms) i think it dont make much sense that they see the orcs as slaves...considering the orcs actually kepot their words by leaving Alterac unharmed while the Alliance especially Stromguard, were the ones who literally destroyed their Kingdom...so all you say is "they are humans so they go alliance" even if it makes no sense ><

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post

Lightbound orcs can be paladins and Manari warlocks. The storyline’s can easily be converted to allow you as an ‘evil force’ and you get convinced/defect and join the opposite side of the war and join the races. Bring them in during the light-based expansion and have the old Draenor races closed off.

I actually thought of Fel Orcs and Manari being new customization options for Orcs and Draenei, respectively as a prelude to possible Demon Hunter class

Thats funny you see, because you know, in war2 you could bring up the same arguement and what the Alteracci did? Ho right, they allied themselves with the "literal aliens". And that you see, is what makes them actually interesting, is that they were ready to ally with the Horde, with an alien race, rather than continue to deal with humans kingdoms which for ages bullied them....

So yep, here you see the thing, actually, when you put the fact that Aiden Perenolde did ally with the horde and when you see that this alliance was actually beneficial (untill Orgrim was an asshole by not helping him when the Alliance destroyed thier Kingdoms) i think it dont make much sense that they see the orcs as slaves...considering the orcs actually kepot their words by leaving Alterac unharmed while the Alliance especially Stromguard, were the ones who literally destroyed their Kingdom...so all you say is "they are humans so they go alliance" even if it makes no sense ><
    They allied themselves with the literal aliens because the alternative was having their small and weak kingdom invaded and laid to waste by said aliens as it was in their way.

Tell me you did not just compare politics between nations to bullying. Either way, Stromgarde being historic rival of Alterac didn't justify literally betraying all of humanity to help the aliens who are trying to exterminate humanity.

And they still never allied themselves with the orcs because they felt "Bullied" (lmao), only because they didn't want their kingdom annihilated.

No.
    There are no visual differences between these races and their original races.

Blizzard might be better off eliminating race/faction barriers alltogether.

Everquest II had a very long, very hard questline to change factions for a character. They should do something like that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkspring View Post
    No.

Everquest II had a very long, very hard questline to change factions for a character. They should do something like that.
    same as kul tirans and here we are...

also, there's almost no more difference between high elves and blood elves so might as well throw in living humans in the horde in form of alteraci humans

- - - Updated - - -

You will re-think the idea of the concept of your Alteracci? You know, not let it be led by bandits but by the actual rulling familly (With Beve for example)
    perhaps, my new thoughts is basically Beve as a leader, with a council of other Alteraci such as the Blackthorns, the Ravenholdt, and the remnants of the Syndicate, and as well as the ethnic/nationalist Alteraci from the Kirin Tor and the Argent Crusade

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post

I also think that Eredar would be a good customizaiton for draenai with the unlockment of warlock and dh, even if an allied race could be good too

They allied themselves with the literal aliens because the alternative was having their small and weak kingdom invaded and laid to waste by said aliens as it was in their way.

Tell me you did not just compare politics between nations to bullying. Either way, Stromgarde being historic rival of Alterac didn't justify literally betraying all of humanity to help the aliens who are trying to exterminate humanity.

And they still never allied themselves with the orcs because they felt "Bullied" (lmao), only because they didn't want their kingdom annihilated.
    Thats pure non sense, they did see the orcs as a better alternative than the Alliance, because yes Stormguard was their rival but not just Stormguard, but the fact is, everytime there were meeting between the Kingdoms and the issues between Alteracs and Stormguard were raised, the other Kingdoms always supported Stromguard and Alterac was always screwed over by the others...the thing is Alterac was the only one to atempe diplomacy with the Horde and yes, it was bullying what the other Kingdoms did even Gilneas tried to play a part in the political game when Gen tried to get the nephew of Perenolde to his cause, and then totally abandonned him...the only human kingdom to actually care about Alterac and tired to be lot less asshole to him was Lordaeron...which is nowdays in the Horde you know.... (thats from chonnicles v2 and day of the dragon novel)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkspring View Post
    No.

What do you mean there is no visual differences? Thats what people said about the Kul tirans before bfa...what you say is either silly either very unimaginative

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    same as kul tirans and here we are...

also, there's almost no more difference between high elves and blood elves so might as well throw in living humans in the horde in form of alteraci humans

- - - Updated - - -

perhaps, my new thoughts is basically Beve as a leader, with a council of other Alteraci such as the Blackthorns, the Ravenholdt, and the remnants of the Syndicate, and as well as the ethnic/nationalist Alteraci from the Kirin Tor and the Argent Crusade
    I think this is a better idea, that they could make a relation between Beve and Calia, they could explain how the Menethil were the only ones to really care about Alterac and how Calia wants to help Alterac recover, you could have a part of the syndicate not accepting it and we would deal with them, and most of the syndicate that remain would join Beve along with the others bandits and maybe even the nephew of Perenolde who could be an undead forsaken