Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Trading Post - March 2023 Rewards

The Trading Post - March 2023 Rewards
    The Trading Post rewards for March 2023 are now available in Orgrimmar and Stormwind!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Trading Post vendors have updated their inventory for the month of March. We aren't lion when we say you'll leap for these new items to add to your collection.

Visit T&W (Tawney and Wilder) just outside the Mage District in Stormwind or the Zen’shiri Trading Post next to Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar to check out all the latest items they have available.

Here’s What’s in Stock for March

Pandaren Monk
    Item Type: Pet
    Cost: 650 Trader's Tender

Dread Pirate's Bicorne
    Item Type: Head
    Cost: 175 Trader's Tender

Fabulously Flashy Finery
    Item Type: Shirt
    Cost: 50 Trader's Tender

Filigreed Lion’s Maw
    Item Type: Shield
    Cost: 250 Trader's Tender

Frozen Shadow
    Item Type: One-Hand Sword
    Cost: 400 Trader's Tender

Gnomish Liquid Transfer Apparatus
    Item Type: Off-Hand
    Cost: 75 Trader's Tender

Greatcloak of the Virtuous Protector
    Item Type: Back
    Cost: 50 Trader's Tender

Shadowy Blademaster’s Greatsword
    Item Type: Two-Hand Sword
    Cost: 225 Trader's Tender

Triumphant Blademaster’s Greatsword
    Item Type: Two-Hand Sword
    Cost: 225 Trader's Tender

Trusty Treasure Trove
    Item Type: Back
    Cost: 750 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Fel-Automaton Exoplate
    Item Type: Armor Set
    Cost: 850 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Glorious Dragonrider’s Mail
    Item Type: Armor Set
    Cost: 750 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Vagabond’s Midnight Threads
    Item Type: Transmog Set
    Cost: 100 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Wanderer’s Midnight Trappings
    Item Type: Transmog Set
    Cost: 100 Trader's Tender

This Month’s Bonus Reward

Ensemble: Darkmoon Harlequin’s Bells

Complete activities to fill the bar at the top of the Traveler’s Log found in the Adventure Guide (Shift-J)***, and you’ll receive this month’s bonus reward— the Darkmoon Harlequin’s Bells ensemble.

How it Works

Get Tender Every Month

At the first of each month, players with an active account in good standing will receive 500 Trader’s Tender automatically every month from a chest called the Collector’s Cache. If you don’t have active game time on your account or aren’t a subscriber at the start of a new month, don’t worry. Your Tender will be awarded on the first day of the month when you do have game time or an active subscription. This will be the same amount for everyone, regardless of how you pay for your game time.

The Traveler's Log

Complete monthly activities listed in the new Traveler’s Log. Each month features a rotating, themed set of activities. These activities provide the opportunity to earn up to 500 additional Trader’s Tender. There’s only a set amount of Tender you can earn each month through completing activities, so you won’t need to complete all the ones in the log each month. You’ll be able to pick and choose from a variety of fun in-game activities to easily earn Tender. Players can choose to earn by continuing to play the game as they already do, such as completing quests, competing in battlegrounds, participating in holiday activities, and even running Mythic+ dungeons. But you can also choose to take part in activities uniquely designed for the month.

Freeze an Item

Before the month comes to an end, if you haven’t purchased that one “must-have” item yet, don’t worry. You can “freeze” an item so you can purchase it later. When you freeze an item, it will stay available month over month until it is purchased or replaced.

If this month’s offerings didn’t have the items you wanted, you can hang on to your Trader’s Tender to spend later. It won’t go anywhere, and unspent Tender will continue to accumulate each month.

What a Tender Moment

As a way of saying “Thank you” to the community for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us, we are awarding a bonus 500 Trader’s Tender to players who purchase Dragonflight and add it to their account†. This bonus Trader’s Tender will also be rewarded retroactively to players who have already purchased Dragonflight. Players can collect this bonus Trader’s Tender once the Trading Post feature goes live from their Collector’s Cache.

Learn more about the Trading Post in our previously published news post on the official site.

*The Trading Post feature is not available in WoW Classic titles.
    **Requires World of Warcraft Subscription or Game Time
    ***Requires Level 10 to access the Adventure Guide.
    †Bonus Trader’s Tender is granted only once per Battle.net account.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2023-03-01 at 07:59 AM.

That Darkmoon set is one of the best transmogs I've ever seen in the entire game

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well, I know what my transmog will be set to until the end of freaking time

No mount this time? Meh. I knew, this system would be useless.

Yes! Yes! My vulpera death knight will be a harlequin of death!

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Grasping for anything, eh? There were two mounts last month, next month will likely have at least one mount again.
    But sure, measure only by the amount of mounts, instead of the other types of banger rewards.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I lost the mace I froze last month, and also the last month reward is suddenly broken as hell. Well, with the state the post launched last month that was to be expected =\

I am not really digging any of the rewards this time. The shield and the Fel ensemble are the most interesting pieces to me, but even those aren't super awesome.

Buuuut I will get them anyway.

Hmmm. We're getting 1000 coins right? So chest on the back (lol) and I have to pick between the sword and the shield. :/

Edit: the prices are wrong. the sword is 400 coin. So I guess don't have to pick afterall.
    Last edited by Lei; 2023-03-01 at 06:18 AM.

Annoying we have to wait until the 2nd of March for the update.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Kinda meh rewards this time around.

Except for that darkmoon set ofc.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Grasping for anything, eh? There were two mounts last month, next month will likely have at least one mount again.
    But sure, measure only by the amount of mounts, instead of the other types of banger rewards.
    Why will next month "likely" have a mount? What are you basing that conclusion on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Disen View Post
    I lost the mace I froze last month, and also the last month reward is suddenly broken as hell. Well, with the state the post launched last month that was to be expected =\
    Was wondering if I got drunk at some point and went ahead and removed the frozen item for no reason ... but yeah, same happened to me, frozen item just expired anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I'm personally sick of mounts. I lost count at 730. But to each his own I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Why will next month "likely" have a mount? What are you basing that conclusion on?
    Probably the wowhead data mining.

7+ Year Old Account
    That jester set is gorgeous.

Thes even made the headpiece look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Harlequin set is great when worn in game. Lots of small effects on it. Eyeholes have trails coming out (purple/gold), bells on shoulders all move, the ends of the headpiece & the belt & the ends of the tunic all have a vague pinkish glow.

It's a really nice mog, even if it's not your thing.

Only thing I am interested in this month too, so I get to save all my tender. Was vaguely interested in the Dragonrider set, but I don;t play my Hunter anymore, and it looks horrible on Worgen to boot. Pass. This means I have tender for when 2 expensive things go on the TP that I both want, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I'm personally sick of mounts. I lost count at 730. But to each his own I guess.
    I personally prefer useful rewards, not rewards just for sake of rewards. For example I still use BFA invasion sets on my alts and Blizzard still can't make anything better. And I just don't need 100500th piece of transmog, I will never use anyway. At least if mount is good - I can add it to favorites and randomly summon from time to time.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Hmmm. We're getting 1000 coins right? So chest on the back (lol) and I have to pick between the sword and the shield. :/

Edit: the prices are wrong. the sword is 400 coin. So I guess don't have to pick afterall.
    Yeah that was a typo in the bluepost. Thank for pointing it out, I've updated the post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Disen View Post
    Same here - The frozen Item (Mace) is gone and the mogging item (the back piece with the vials and knives) completely vanished!
    Man, that trading outpost really is a bugfest. I'll hope they'll fix this.. until then, all trading on my part is stopped.

What I would buy - may be some heirloom items. Especially items for slots, that aren't available now.