Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Search SD2Vita and it should lead you to the right places. It works on any vita or even pstv but the original Vita needs a real sony memory card to set it up. You will need to buy an adapter that sells for like 6 bucks on amazon and a hacked console.
    I see - thanks. I do have a real memory card and it does work still, it just.. doesn't have much space on it. I did find the adopter but my vita is not jailbroken, so will have to figure THAT out and hopefully not just break break it.

What worries me about the PS5 Pro is that it's going to make lazy devs not bother with giving the base PS5 a good performance once it releases. Call me negative and a conspiracy theorist if you want, but this industry is greedy.

I'm not gonna be buying a new console though, not when I got my PS5 a few months ago. The next time I'm buying a console is when the PS6 comes out in 2027 or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What worries me about the PS5 Pro is that it's going to make lazy devs not bother with giving the base PS5 a good performance once it releases. Call me negative and a conspiracy theorist if you want, but this industry is greedy.

I'm not gonna be buying a new console though, not when I got my PS5 a few months ago. The next time I'm buying a console is when the PS6 comes out in 2027 or whatever.
    Its the opposite if we base it off what happened with the PS4 Pro. Games where tightly optimized around the base PS4 and then had lazy ass janky options like running at an unlocked framerate on the Pro and outside of that it was the same game running at X% higher res. The model with the massive install base is the baseline, not the niche product. There are very few games that went out of their way to support the PS4 Pro in any real meaningful way.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-05 at 10:05 PM.

I'm so skeptical about this Armored Core... Graphics - instantly in the trailer sticked out like a sore thumb:

edit: rockets look like garbage, explosions look like garbage, was this captured on PS3?
    edit: oh, it's also for base PS4 and xbox one, explains a lot.

And then... "Feed the fire" + "Let the last cinders burn".

Did from software forgot how to make games and they just keep on reskinning dark souls? We had a bajillion of these souls games, come on, time to move on.

---

PS5 Pro - cool, don't have a PS5 yet, if they will patch new God of War game to run on Pro - will buy it.
    Last edited by ldev; 2023-05-05 at 01:31 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

So any mention of fire and cinder is also a dark souls clone now got it. Thanks for keeping me informed Internet. It's hard keeping up with everything that is "souls like"

I mean even the recent Harry Potter game got called souls like because it was slightly harder than people expected

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I mean even the recent Harry Potter game got called souls like because it was slightly harder than people expected
    It...absolutely isn't rofl, the game is pretty piss easy, especially with curses. It's just that any action combat system seems to be compared to "soulslike" nowadays because some people don't think the action genre existed before Dark Souls or something. It's weird and stupid.

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status...28739783991298

Could this be legit? The exclusivity part makes sense but the rest would mean that these games would be coming out soon if they are shown in the next couple of months.

Could this be legit? The exclusivity part makes sense but the rest would mean that these games would be coming out soon if they are shown in the next couple of months.
    It's certainly probable though I'm not sure if it would be an actual remake. More likely just a fresh coat of paint.

I can't imagine them doing a real remake without Kojima.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    I'm so skeptical about this Armored Core... Graphics - instantly in the trailer sticked out like a sore thumb:

edit: rockets look like garbage, explosions look like garbage, was this captured on PS3?
    edit: oh, it's also for base PS4 and xbox one, explains a lot.

And then... "Feed the fire" + "Let the last cinders burn".

Did from software forgot how to make games and they just keep on reskinning dark souls? We had a bajillion of these souls games, come on, time to move on.

---

PS5 Pro - cool, don't have a PS5 yet, if they will patch new God of War game to run on Pro - will buy it.
    Eh, I really wish you were right, and we were getting a mecha-dark souls but I'm afraid you will probably(but by no means certainly) end up being wrong about that with what From has put out so far...

- - - Updated - - -

That would be adding insult to injury.

On the game itself, imho, MGS3 is the best MGS and one of the best games ever made. It also seems to me many missed part 3, and to me it is the FFXII of the MGS series. Ultra high quality but under-appreciated(though obviously still highly treasured). I'd be super hyped to play this again with any graphics, but give me RE engine level and oh man!

On a side note, Xbox should waive parity with XSS on Baldur's Gate 3 and get that game back on Xbox asap. It is an unnecessary sacrifice for XSX owners in a time when we need normalcy.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2023-05-08 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post

On the game itself, imho, MGS3 is the best MGS and one of the best games ever made. It also seems to me many missed part 3, and to me it is the FFXII of the MGS series. Ultra high quality but under-appreciated(though obviously still highly treasured). I'd be super hyped to play this again with any graphics, but give me RE engine level and oh man!
    Huh, complete opposite of my experience. MGS 3 is pretty wildly accepted as one of the best; if not the best. I personally don't find it on that level, it's damn good but I still prefer 1, 2 and 5 over it. Makes me want a remake even more though because I hope they do a rather big remake rather than a remaster. The small maps doesn't really do it for me and I imagine that's something that would change...or at least I hope it does.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Huh, complete opposite of my experience. MGS 3 is pretty wildly accepted as one of the best; if not the best. I personally don't find it on that level, it's damn good but I still prefer 1, 2 and 5 over it. Makes me want a remake even more though because I hope they do a rather big remake rather than a remaster. The small maps doesn't really do it for me and I imagine that's something that would change...or at least I hope it does.
    A few reasons. MGS 1 is great. 3 is more similar to 1 than 2. 3 felt like a return to form. Rogue's gallery and heroic mission full of intrigue, ending in a field with CQC and one of the best soundtracks ever.

MGS2 I never got over Raiden, and generally I hate the bloated nonsensical stories in every MGS game besides 1 and 3, mostly because they were real stories instead of speculation and rumination about the future of the world politically vs being character driven and helped by David Hayter's excellent Snake and both versions of Revolver Ocelot. I hated 2, have not been able to get far in 5, but I do want to one day.

A few reasons. MGS 1 is great. 3 is more similar to 1 than 2. 3 felt like a return to form. Rogue's gallery and heroic mission full of intrigue, ending in a field with CQC and one of the best soundtracks ever.

MGS2 I never got over Raiden, and generally I hate the bloated nonsensical stories in every MGS game besides 1 and 3, mostly because they were real stories instead of speculation and rumination about the future of the world politically vs being character driven and helped by David Hayter's excellent Snake and both versions of Revolver Ocelot. I hated 2, have not been able to get far in 5, but I do want to one day.
    Love the different opinions. My favorite were MGS 2 and 4. 3 was absolutely awesome but by the time it came out, the janky camera angles/hallway fights felt largely antiquated so it felt jarring at least for me.

PS5 pro sounds cool but my base PS5 is already just so damn good I don't know if it'll be worth the upgrade. We'll see though, if it's at a good price point with increased base storage I might be compelled to trade mine in.

AC6 trailer looks like it's everything I remember from the old armored core games just with upped graphics. Pretty hype.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2023-05-11 at 02:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Love the different opinions. My favorite were MGS 2 and 4. 3 was absolutely awesome but by the time it came out, the janky camera angles/hallway fights felt largely antiquated so it felt jarring at least for me.

PS5 pro sounds cool but my base PS5 is already just so damn good I don't know if it'll be worth the upgrade. We'll see though, if it's at a good price point with increased base storage I might be compelled to trade mine in.

AC6 trailer looks like it's everything I remember from the old armored core games just with upped graphics. Pretty hype.
    4 was pretty good. I did not hate 4, in fact I liked it a lot! The story was, imo, questionable, but I did greatly enjoy number 4!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, had a PS5 since launch and this week I learned about sharing the game library with (one) friend
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

4 was pretty good. I did not hate 4, in fact I liked it a lot! The story was, imo, questionable, but I did greatly enjoy number 4!
    2 was my favorite and 4 was a close second.

To me the MGS series have always been grandoise noise similar to Final Fantasy which is why Revegeance just worked so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    2 was my favorite and 4 was a close second.

To me the MGS series have always been grandoise noise similar to Final Fantasy which is why Revegeance just worked so well.
    A big part on why Revengeance worked is that they leaned into the style and owned it with confidence. Instead of going "maybe this is too much? Should we dial down?" it was more like "Maybe? If it's maybe...pump it up until it's guaranteed".

And I love every moment of it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

So the rumour about the showcase being at the end of the month was true. Now if only MGS3 remake gets announced there... It's gonna be over an hour long presentation.

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/s...92005377245184

Season of the deep tomorrow and looks like some Sony crossover armor.

I see GoW outfit, Ghosts of Tsushima armor, a clicker ghost shell, and that may be an aloy armor set in the middle perhaps? Anyway, I know most people hate it, but not me, lol, go, go Destiny 2!

At this point, I think most believe this will be across all platforms, so ps mascot armor on xbox maybe?

AFAIK this is the first visible impact on Bungie? Maybe? If so, good place to start, start small but with intent.

lol like that Sony Santa Monica reply.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2023-05-22 at 09:47 PM.

At this point, I think most believe this will be across all platforms, so ps mascot armor on xbox maybe?
    You can already be Kratos in fornite on xbox or switch so yea I don't see why not. It would also be a logistical nightmare to try to block it on other platforms for a game with cross play and cross progression.