Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

4.0.3a - Rogues Back at the Top of the Meters

The Recent Changes to rogues is shown to be quite substantial on WoL's with Combat and Assassination rogues pulling over 20k now,
    all the dates are post 4.0.3a patch only a few combat rogues are on the meter from recent dates but i assure you its a lot better than it was so go Back combat if you like that spec.
    So now all the rogues can Stop QQin and we can finally top meters again (or the few of us with skill if it takes that)

Stacking Unholy Frenzy and still being behind mages, lol.

But but the world is falling and we don't have buffs so who will take us to raids...

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Stacking Unholy Frenzy and still being behind mages, lol.
    Mages take so much skill to play though...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been in a raid since 4.0.3a, but I can say from the few heroics that I've run (damn you Goblins and your fancy trikes) that I'm cranking out dps like I did before this whole mess. However, I don't think this is the end-all, be-all. There are still some serious problems with combat, so the numbers are just going to be repeatedly tweaked until Blizz feels like actually fixing the spec and mastery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Mages dont count lol but im pretty sure lookin at paragons rogues.... 3 rogues over 23k with one DK they cant all get teh unholy Frenzy

Dps meters

Every post 4.0.3a raid ive seen even from the worlds best guilds ive seen no rogues in the top 8 from the dmg meters, rogue dps is really low, even 20k is low in comparison to other classes, locks and mages easy pulling over 30k now, hunters and dks over 25k in 25 man heroic icc so in the realms ive been on even full ilv 277 rogues still nowhere near the top and thats some of the best rogues that are ranked very high in world rankings too.

Seeing as how 4.0.3a was Tuesday....... thats a lot of raids and trust me lookin again at top guilds i see rogues at the top even though i say 20k they are hitting 20-25k and maybe those are the bad rogues in good guilds... just sayin if i could link you links i would but i need a few posts

Rogues better, but still underpowered.

Level 80 is really important at this point and obviously we can get on beta to see how things are with rogues since that's still open.

Quote Originally Posted by wacko jacko View Post
    Every post 4.0.3a raid ive seen even from the worlds best guilds ive seen no rogues in the top 8 from the dmg meters, rogue dps is really low, even 20k is low in comparison to other classes, locks and mages easy pulling over 30k now, hunters and dks over 25k in 25 man heroic icc so in the realms ive been on even full ilv 277 rogues still nowhere near the top and thats some of the best rogues that are ranked very high in world rankings too.
    You realize the locks pulling over 30k are only on some fights where they can exploit adds. They are more like 26k for top locks on h dbs which is a pretty standard fight for dps. THIS JUST IN MAGES ARE BROKENLY GOOD SINCE 4.0 QUIT COMPARING YOURSELVES TO THEM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Rogues better, but still underpowered.
    Beta's are closed m8..

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    You realize the locks pulling over 30k are only on some fights where they can exploit adds. They are more like 26k for top locks on h dbs which is a pretty standard fight for dps. THIS JUST IN MAGES ARE BROKENLY GOOD SINCE 4.0 QUIT COMPARING YOURSELVES TO THEM.
    If i wanted QQ i might of Said hey come lay your head on my shoulder ill listen....... but i didnt, im just stating that rogues are doin more dmg than b4 4.0.3a patch
    Combat rogues went from 16-17k or lower to 22k from the top rogue i looked at
    Assassination Rogues went up slightly but they are more of a threat in DPS now looking at the meters, as i said b4 im just sayin rogues are doin more dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    Beta's are closed m8..
    They were talking about live so I was talking about live.

m8.

I agree that rogues are a bit better but still underpowered, and we do top charts for melee dps, shadow priests keeps up but that's what we're supposed to do. A pure dps class, all the talent trees in this class is DPS. I think Blizzard should consider giving mutilate more mobility and subtlety more damage.

How many times do i has to post to be able to link URL's lol

I will agree, rogues are doing BETTER, but you would be hard pressed to top charts against any good mage, warrior, spriest (depending on fight), not quite sure about locks, since they did that whole 12% reduction, but they can still kick our butt... so the point is moot lol.

Paragon - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...?s=1367&e=1472
    Borked - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=1634&e=1748
    Esoteric - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1457&e=1582

Meters dont lie and lookin at them and every fight i would say rogues do need more Mobility in Assassination but i think they are now back at the top of most of the meters if they are good .... and im not talkin about rogues being compared to the few that have pushed 30k or more. not every mage, Warrior, Boomkin, in each and every guild can pump out what the good ones can
    Last edited by Jsparks; 2010-11-29 at 10:16 AM.

Looking at the spell breakdown of the mages making out 3/6 top 2 spots in those three reports, I'd say every mage in the world would be able to put out at least 95% of that damage, seeing as 95%+ is arcane blast and the rest is arcane missiles.

That shit sounds almost as hard as destro lock towards the end of BC.

I am doing more dps than I have ever done before. About 2k more than before 4.0.1.