View Poll Results: Cancelling your account?

Voters
358. This poll is closed
  • I cancelled my account.

140 39.11%
  • Im going to cancel my account.

35 9.78%
  • Im not sure yet, need to get 50 first.

48 13.41%
  • I'm happy and won't cancel.

135 37.71%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I enjoy the game, joined a new guild, made a lot of new friends. I don't plan to quit. Of course the game has its cons, but compared to vanilla wow at start it's miles better. Once bioware allows addons to customize the game, it will be great for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaws View Post
    So I kinda wanted to participate in this thread and wanted to use the poll as well, but I cant seem to find the "The game is amazing and I dont plan to cancel" option.

Anyone else with the same problem?
    I also cannot find this option. With the quality of service supplied by OPs such as this i'm annoyed to find they don't cater to everyone's requests. Must be a bug, unlikely to be fixed anytime soon because they're just too damn lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Option D: I've hit 50, haven't cancelled, and have no plans to.

EDIT: Obviously, I didn't vote.
    Gotta go with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Wow, that's not a biased poll at all.
    I agree, there isnt a "WoW is much better, screw this wow clone" option

Option D?

I am not cancelling for a long time.

OP is very sad, after many years of playing wow his reward was Dragon soul. He feels betrayed by Blizzard and so tired of afking in Ogri (yes, he's definitly a horde player) that he now trolls mmo-champ. Dude dont worry, it's only like 5 more months of dragon soul, maybe your guild can try a heroic mode or two in that time.

And for all asking where the no option is in the poll, it was left out due to budget cuts - the pet battles cost us more time and money than we guessed.

I don't see the point of this Thread at all...

Seriously all it's going to turn into is a "I quit and cancelled because the game is shit" (Which is evident already by a number of posts >.>) ...

Stupid Poll is Stupid.

If you want to actually have some kind of rational discussion about the Pro's N Con's of the game.. Not only was this a stupid way to start it but I'm 90% certain there's TONS of other threads to discuss that in.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be a fourth option.

D) I'm enjoying the game and have no plans on cancelling at this current time.

I cancelled about a week ago, but biased poll is biased!

Deleted
    yea. after quitting WoW, I'm sure as hell not gonna waste my time with a shitty WoW clone in the star wars universe. played to 50 and immediately quit.

cancelled, so tired of all these clone MMO's...

can't anyone make anything original anymore?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm encouraged by all of the negativity. SWToR is not for me—I don't care for the genre—but (hopefully) some key WoW guild mates will return shortly. Guild chat is so quiet nowadays.

It just reminds me too much of WoW, any my WoW account runs out soon so won't be playing that either. I really did enjoy the questing though, at least your class storyline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    OP is very sad, after many years of playing wow his reward was Dragon soul. He feels betrayed by Blizzard and so tired of afking in Ogri (yes, he's definitly a horde player) that he now trolls mmo-champ. Dude dont worry, it's only like 5 more months of dragon soul, maybe your guild can try a heroic mode or two in that time.

And for all asking where the no option is in the poll, it was left out due to budget cuts - the pet battles cost us more time and money than we guessed.
    This keeps happening. He is NOT talking about WoW. He's talking about SW:TOR. So many people quickly jump into threads they see on the little window on the first page and throw a quick reply without actually looking at whats being discussed.

Also, OP is a biased troll. Probably going to make another thread shortly with a line like "LOL LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS, SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVING!".

just put a few more months onto my sub so....

Deleted
    To me it all comes down to the pve scene. Judged by what i've seen so far it does not look like something i would spend several days a week doing. Looks crappy, imo.

Deleted
    I cancelled my sub around 1 week after buying the game, was very disappointed overall.

I've still got a few weeks remaining playtime so I will try to find some more enjoyment in the game before it expires however I doubt i'll be renewing anytime soon.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhat biased vote and topic if you're not giving the choice to vote that people are not cancelling at all. Added that option to the vote. Also, try and keep the discussion civil.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Im not interested in a discussion, i dont care how many ppl still play the game. All i wanted to know how many ppl will quit. And since mmo dont let me change the poll after i completed it, not my problem.

Got problems with that? Then go on to another thread. Enjoy.

Oh and to all the people saying this will turn into a flame fest.. No one started flaming, but you..

edit; thanks Venara
    Last edited by wickedbastard; 2012-01-15 at 01:28 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of surprised so many people have cancelled. I've been having a blast and love the game.