Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump claims without evidence Biden is doping.

We, here on these forums, have joked about Trump taking drugs. This is not a joke. Trump is trying to change the rules, so now we have to figure out why.

Taking Trump at his word is foolish. Trump lies all the time about everything. And Trump has no evidence.

So, was this an attempt to discredit the debates, letting him refuse to attend and declare victory?

Was Trump trying to bait Biden into refusing, only to then say "he is a drug user!" without evidence?

Or was this simply handed to him by Putin/QAnon, and he's so far behind he'll take anything?

But we should expect nothing less that flat-out desperation at this point from Team Trump. For example, the RNC head called out Clinton for saying Biden should not concede, even if he loses. Forgetting, of course, Trump said the same thing about himself during the 2016 debates, and therefore the attack is pointless. Team Trump tried to decry Hunter Biden for using his father's power to get a job he didn't deserve from a Ukranian oligarch, forgetting who ran his campaign and who he begged for help, in public. The TNC has spent the last 2 days trying to claim the economy is fixed and the coronavirus defeated, both of which are laughably false.

If the truth won't work, and even lies don't work, you try conspiracy theories. It's the literal shit you throw at the wall, to see if it sticks.
    Maybe it has to do with his son being coked out of his mind on Monday and his sons girlfriend being high on ecstasy and deflecting to Biden? Idk you are completely right, there is a specific reason he's saying this, my guess is he's trying to get out of debating Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You should never underestimate the short attention span of the American people, the biggest disaster was Puerto Rico they are not white so the people Trump wants to get to vote for him won't care. Trump just needs to act like a human for two months to get good press and watch his approval number go up.
    Their short attention span has nothing to do with it. Trump has proven he fumbles even the easiest tests; there's no reason to think he won't fuck up again when it comes to the relief efforts in this instance. I really don't think the storms are going to "help" him to an election victory. He's his own worst enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cohen admits he helped the Falwells hide the racy photos of Mrs. Falwell being buggered by the pool boy.

Incidentally, don't feel too bad for them. Falwell is getting a ten million dollar severance package. I wonder what I'd have to do in my job to get fired in disgrace but still get $10 million.

The changes to CDC testing rules were authorized by the White House Task Force.

Oh, and the changes were made while Fauci was in surgery.

This isn't about science. This isn't about helping people. This is about hiding the bodies under the rug and claiming everything's better now.
    Shall I hit repeat??

In any other administration this would be a HUGE scandal. I'm so frustrated by this bullshit anymore.

I have a post about CDC and when they changed or backed off on COVID and school re-openings. The CDC is in some shameful and disgraceful acts right now. So I hope they remember when next deadly virus,plague or whatever hits many people can say "why should I trust what the CDC says".
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    A suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder for fatally shooting two BLM protestors.

Naturally, there are reports of him at a Trump rally.

Cohen admits he helped the Falwells hide the racy photos of Mrs. Falwell being buggered by the pool boy.

Incidentally, don't feel too bad for them. Falwell is getting a ten million dollar severance package. I wonder what I'd have to do in my job to get fired in disgrace but still get $10 million.
    Umm I quick read I had on social media where they say that Falwell was not really a Trump supporter, thus making the ties with this and say Pecker, remember The Enquirer, that this could be possible straight up blackmail. I mean getting Falwell, an important evangelical on your side is worth alot.

I don't like getting into rumor crap and whatnot, but we all know you can't put it pass Trump to straight up blackmail someone.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account

Be officially hired as Graham's poolboy. You've got an in already...
    I'll see myself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

A suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder for fatally shooting two BLM protestors.

Naturally, there are reports of him at a Trump rally.
    Don't leave out the best part of the police giving water to the militia and thanking them... also telling them where to go... and the police incidentally pushing protesters towards that same area. Oh and the shooter being able to walk up to cops with a gun out, after killing 2 people and injuring one.

Oh and also don't forget that the police arrested unarmed protesters while they yelled that the militia white teen racist had just killed people and what do the Wisconsin police do? Oh nothing... he gets picked up in Illinois.

Weird how police scream at protesters to disperse but white nationalist racist militias with guns are thanked and given water... they aren't cops... shouldn't they also be dispersing? Why are white nationalist racist militias allowed to be out by police but not the you know.. unarmed protesters?? Why are the police thanking these terrorists and giving them water when they destroy medical supplies and water of protesters???

In fact in videos you can hear them attacking and screaming at protesters to disperse while being chummy with also other people who shouldn't be out... who just happen to be part of racist militias.

It's almost like they're a gang... who found a close ally... among white nationalist militias which are outlined by the FBI as a major domestic terrorist threat weird how that happened.

But yup, our local right wing white men will tell us there's nothing to fear because well they have nothing to fear.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-08-26 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Don't leave out the best part of the police giving water to the militia and thanking them... also telling them where to go... and the police incidentally pushing protesters towards that same area. Oh and the shooter being able to walk up to cops with a gun out, after killing 2 people and injuring one.

Oh and also don't forget that the police arrested unarmed protesters while they yelled that the militia white teen racist had just killed people and what do the Wisconsin police do? Oh nothing... he gets picked up in Illinois.

Weird how police scream at protesters to disperse but white nationalist racist militias with guns are thanked and given water... they aren't cops... shouldn't they also be dispersing? Why are white nationalist racist militias allowed to be out by police but not the you know.. unarmed protesters?? Why are the police thanking these terrorists and giving them water when they destroy medical supplies and water of protesters???

In fact in videos you can hear them attacking and screaming at protesters to disperse while being chummy with also other people who shouldn't be out... who just happen to be part of racist militias.

It's almost like they're a gang... who found a close ally... among white nationalist militias which are outlined by the FBI as a major domestic terrorist threat weird how that happened.

But yup, our local right wing white men will tell us there's nothing to fear because well they have nothing to fear.
    Once again, the police don't actually know how to police. Now, if you are cynic you can say they knew what they were doing.

But outsourcing your duty to gun toting nuts is not proper procedure. Of course we know why these people of a certain persuasion were giving a pass to take up armed duty against protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You should never underestimate the short attention span of the American people, the biggest disaster was Puerto Rico they are not white so the people Trump wants to get to vote for him won't care. Trump just needs to act like a human for two months to get good press and watch his approval number go up.
    If you think Trump can act like a human for 2 days, let alone 2 months you haven't been paying attention.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...m-compensation

Bribery? Yes, bribery! You pay us $330M for our victims, you poor, struggling, unstable country, rather than use that money locally for stability. And then we'll take you off our terror list.

Not because you've done anything to combat terror specifically, but because you paid us.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Once again, the police don't actually know how to police. Now, if you are cynic you can say they knew what they were doing.

But outsourcing your duty to gun toting nuts is not proper procedure. Of course we know why these people of a certain persuasion were giving a pass to take up armed duty against protesters.
    It's weird like it's almost a problem that isn't a "bad apple" problem or even a "bad department" problem because we have seen this across the country in multiple states... multiple states with multiple departments hooking up and being chummy with white nationalist militias that THE FBI CONSIDERS A MAJOR DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREAT Yet for some reason.... police departments are cool with hanging out and being chummy with groups deemed domestic terror threats... across the country... in multiple states...

10+ Year Old Account
    Federal judge rules DoD’s policy unlawfully slows immigrant troops’ path to citizenship

A federal judge Tuesday struck down a Defense Department requirement that service members serve for six months or a year before being eligible for an expedited path to citizenship.

The lawsuit was filed by the American Civil Liberties Union in April on behalf of eight non-citizen service members. They represent a class of thousands in uniform, according to the ACLU.

The matter revolves around a DoD policy signed on Oct. 13, 2017, which lengthened the time a recruit must serve before receiving a certificate of honorable service, which is one of the requirements for getting expedited citizenship.

The change lengthened the time in service to 180 consecutive days of active duty or one year in the reserves, to include successfully completing basic training. Previously, eligibility for that certificate began after one day of service.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services policy manual stated that one day of service was sufficient in establishing eligibility. DoD previously didn’t have a formal policy, but Army and Navy personnel documents indicated that the certificate of honorable service could be issued after one day of service, according to court documents.

According to court documents, over the last three years, 1,695 certifications of honorable service have been requested and issued to non-citizen service members. But only 10 have been requested and issued in the last eight months. Generally, DoD has been able to issue the certification within two days after the request.

Under a ruling by Judge Ellen S. Huvelle in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, DoD must revert to that one-day marker.

“Not only is DOD prohibited from considering anything beyond an enlistee’s past service record in determining whether he or she has served honorably, but upon receipt of a request [for a certificate of honorable service] by a non-citizen who has satisfied the one day of qualifying service, DOD must make the required determination,” Huvelle wrote in her decision.

DoD unlawfully withheld those certifications because of its minimum service requirements, she wrote.
    Everything Trump touches, dies.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Maybe it has to do with his son being coked out of his mind on Monday and his sons girlfriend being high on ecstasy and deflecting to Biden? Idk you are completely right, there is a specific reason he's saying this, my guess is he's trying to get out of debating Biden.
    I assume this is the case its always projection my son is not lit up on coke you are!

44,637 new cases, about the same as last Wednesday. Uh oh.

Texas: 6,053 new cases; 201 deaths
    California: 5,415 new cases; 143 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    Georgia: 2,236 new cases; 49 deaths
    Illinois: 2,157 new cases; 37 deaths
    Alabama: 2,012 new cases; 8 deaths
    Tennessee: 1,936 new cases; 20 deaths
    Kansas: 1,359 new cases (new record); 11 deaths
    Missouri: 1,276 new cases; 16 deaths
    North Carolina: 1,175 new cases; 35 deaths
    Ohio: 1,059 new cases; 44 deaths

It's beginning to look like the precipitous drop in cases from California and Texas is being met on the way up by the slow inexorable increase from a couple dozen other states, much like when New England began to get a grip on their outbreak in April/May but daily new cases never really went below 20k because of the nationwide uptick. I was hoping to see cases go back down to that level before this happened, but it's looking like that won't be the case. The US also just passed 6 million cases total. The increase from 5 to 6 happened much more slowly than 4 to 5, but that rate of change is likely to be altered by various factors in the coming weeks.

Deaths were also about the same as last week. 1,289, putting the total at 183,653. Arizona, despite having fewer than 1k cases and heading down since the 13th is continuing to demonstrate the heavy price this is costing us. Mississippi has had their two highest death totals yesterday and today (67 and 58). While the GOP are busy fellating Trump's tiny toadstool at the RNC for his "great job" at handling the COVID-19 pandemic, we here in this TRUMP SHITSHOW thread know that he continues costing us our lives for the sake of his vanity.

Stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Texas: 6,053 new cases; 201 deaths

Deaths were also about the same as last week.

Stay safe, folks.
    I'm increasingly concerned about what will happen with the apparently pretty dangerous hurricane. And it's not just me. Hopefully, the level of preparedness we've earned through months of science and research, plus the fact we saw the hurricane coming four days out, are enough to keep things under control.

I'm increasingly concerned about what will happen with the apparently pretty dangerous hurricane. And it's not just me. Hopefully, the level of preparedness we've earned through months of science and research, plus the fact we saw the hurricane coming four days out, are enough to keep things under control.
    I'm not sure what their testing setups are like, but if they're like Florida they've probably closed them up before the onslaught so I don't think we'll be getting reliable data from there over the course of the next few days. Given that people have been ordered to evacuate some areas and others are just bunkering down in their homes this might actually decrease the spread to a degree, though I don't think the cost is worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    44,637 new cases, about the same as last Wednesday. Uh oh.
    Don't worry, they'll be going down soon when the White House's "CDC's" new guidelines on testing get implemented.

I'm not sure what their testing setups are like, but if they're like Florida they've probably closed them up before the onslaught so I don't think we'll be getting reliable data from there over the course of the next few days.
    Or probably the next few evers. I wouldn't bet against them leaving the testing sites closed indefinitely.
    Last edited by Masark; 2020-08-27 at 02:24 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Don't worry, they'll be going down soon when the White House's "CDC's" new guidelines on testing get implemented.

Or probably the next few evers. I wouldn't bet against them leaving the testing sites closed indefinitely.
    They are guidelines, not rules. Blue states have been doing their own thing since the beginning--as have red states, to be fair, but in a different direction. Texas has had its issues with testing, but there are varying degrees of awful and they haven't been at Florida levels of horrendous, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-canceled.html

Dipshit maga teen refuses to be"canceled."