Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not quite new. Drudge has been critical of Trump periodically since 2016. He's a piece of shit, but he does have a few principles that he'll stand up for.
    Of course, but there's degrees. Printing photos and video of Trump dragging his foot this close to the election is pretty hardcore as far as alt-right publication goes.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...xt/5677887002/

Carlos Gavidia, who earned national attention for his "Trumptilla" boat parades, is expected to be charged with sending a threatening text, a felony, to a resident of his former Jupiter country club community after they clashed over politics, his attorney told The Palm Beach Post on Monday.

Gavidia will surrender at the Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday morning, said attorney Stuart Kaplan.
    Man, it's just one Trump supporter after another getting in trouble for threatening and harassing people. I wonder what they all have in common?

- - - Updated - - -

Said the man who has spent years throwing temper tantrums that professional athletes peacefully protested police violence and systemic racism.

It's been the most common/popular theory about his surprise visit.

I'm very amused by his oddly specific denial of a series of mini-strokes, something which I don't believe was made public from the book yet. Either he got an advanced copy somehow (doubtful) or... It's just a weirdly specific denial >.>
    Might have something to do with this tweet.
    https://twitter.com/joelockhart/stat...74701253734402
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Of course, but to go from "a stroke" to "series of mini-strokes" was an odd turn, no?

Trump in July: And you have people coming over with bags of soup and the anarchists... start throwing it at our cops... And if it hits you, that’s worse than a brick because that’s got force... And when they get caught, they say, “No, this is just soup for my family.” https://t.co/xs9tcY9aA5
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1300...412091906?s=19

Soup hurts more than bricks.

Absolutely the dumbest mother beeper alive.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    With a complete lack of self-awareness or irony, the Trump campaign is demanding that CNN fire Joe Lockhart for 'knowingly pushing a conspiracy theory' about Trumps health.

Never mind that their campaign is like at least 90% conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-09-01 at 10:56 PM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Posting this tweet with minimal explanation.
    https://twitter.com/ammaschi/status/1300923622253645824
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Of course, but to go from "a stroke" to "series of mini-strokes" was an odd turn, no?
    As Breccia said, all strokes are major. But a full on "stroke" vs a "series of mini strokes" is a ton of difference. My uncle had a series of mini strokes last month. He has no drooping/loss of control on one side, which is one of those "THAT'S A STROKE" signals. No major permanent damage to the brain from tissue death. He has some memory loss, had some impairment of control sporadically but not complete "The arm, I try to move it, it won't move". Yes there is some permanent damage, but most of it looks to be mending already according to brain meat scans. It's not completely beastfucking his life like a "stroke" would have been. It's only a minor buggering comparatively. A series of mini strokes, mild ones, would explain the glass, the walk, the impairment of cognitive ability. How/if he recovers will be the tell. Difference in a few years of age, with the uncle being a former marine then firefighter who is still in good shape VS a skin suit of void crabs and ooze could make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Man, the songs made using Trump's words are a delight. Reminds me of this gem from a few year back -

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Holy shit I needed that today. Thank you.

And the award for least aware group of people EVER, Charlie Kirk and Ryan Fournier in the Students for Trump group.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

And the award for least aware group of people EVER, Charlie Kirk and Ryan Fournier in the Students for Trump group.
    It really is weird that they're using images from Trump's America to warn us about Biden's America.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really is weird that they're using images from Trump's America to warn us about Biden's America.
    I'd tell them to stay in school but it clearly isn't helping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

That has been their entire argument. It is like they are thinking that Biden has a time machine, from when he is president, to bring it back to when he isn't, to destroy Trump and his arguments. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    As Breccia said, all strokes are major. But a full on "stroke" vs a "series of mini strokes" is a ton of difference. My uncle had a series of mini strokes last month. He has no drooping/loss of control on one side, which is one of those "THAT'S A STROKE" signals. No major permanent damage to the brain from tissue death. He has some memory loss, had some impairment of control sporadically but not complete "The arm, I try to move it, it won't move". Yes there is some permanent damage, but most of it looks to be mending already according to brain meat scans. It's not completely beastfucking his life like a "stroke" would have been. It's only a minor buggering comparatively. A series of mini strokes, mild ones, would explain the glass, the walk, the impairment of cognitive ability. How/if he recovers will be the tell. Difference in a few years of age, with the uncle being a former marine then firefighter who is still in good shape VS a skin suit of void crabs and ooze could make a difference.
    Completely not the point. Trump is denying that he had a "series of mini-strokes". The thing is, nobody else seems to have floated the idea that he HAD suffered a series of mini-strokes. Only "a stroke". The fact that he didn't say "No, I didn't have a stroke" but instead said "No, I didn't have mini-strokes" apparently without anyone having suggested the latter suggests a bit of a Freudian slip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    That has been their entire argument. It is like they are thinking that Biden has a time machine, from when he is president, to bring it back to when he isn't, to destroy Trump and his arguments. It doesn't make any fucking sense.
    It makes perfect sense when you put it into this simple context.

The Party of Trump has doubled down on an electoral strategy of white identity politics to the point they genuinely struggle to find an angle of attack against a milquetoast neoliberal like Biden. Hence the need to invent outright fiction, because any criticism of Biden is immediately rendered hypocritical by Trump just existing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Completely not the point. Trump is denying that he had a "series of mini-strokes". The thing is, nobody else seems to have floated the idea that he HAD suffered a series of mini-strokes. Only "a stroke". The fact that he didn't say "No, I didn't have a stroke" but instead said "No, I didn't have mini-strokes" apparently without anyone having suggested the latter suggests a bit of a Freudian slip.
    "Series of mini-strokes" honestly does sound like jargon one would repeat from your GP, so the notion that it might confirm there have been visits to that effect holds water, I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This is Donald "I don't take responsibility at all" Trump's sycophants we're talking about. But at least it's good to know that they think Biden would be the more responsible leader when it comes to things that might happen on his watch. Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    I predict that a big talking point after the first debate, will be Biden reminding Trump that he has been president for over 3 years. Remember when it was Trump supporters saying, “Trump is president, deal with it”? Touché...

Oh and my credential for my predictions... they call me... Nostradumbass...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I predict that a big talking point after the first debate, will be Biden reminding Trump that he has been president for over 3 years. Remember when it was Trump supporters saying, “Trump is president, deal with it”? Touché...

Oh and my credential for my predictions... they call me... Nostradumbass...
    You can't take others' nicknames. Someone else on these forums has that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    You can't take others' nicknames. Someone else on these forums has that.
    Fine... Edgar Cayce-Shit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi