Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    As a betting man I would give Biden a 95% chance to win AZ looking at the % of people left to vote in the respective counties and the voting in said counties.
    It'll depend on which way the votes skew and by how much, especially in Maricopa County (which Trump won handily in 2016). All the other counties are near the same margins they were in 2016, but Maricopa is WAY off and its the biggest county and the biggest turning point.

It's starting to look to me that this will be decided by a few votes in Nevada.

Still Trump might just pull off a razor thin win here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    God I can see it now.

2024: Ocasio-Cortez (who would be 35 in December of 24) vs Trump Jr.

Hopefully I can watch from abroad . . . in maybe Antarctica.
    Hopefully Trump Jr will be in prison soon too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be so sure on the holding Georgia. I agree PA and NC probably go Trump but I truly believe right now Georgia is too tight to call.
    49% to 49.8% according to Politico. Close as all hell.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    It's starting to look to me that this will be decided by a few votes in Nevada.

Still Trump might just pull off a razor thin win here.
    Yeah, not a lot of people celebrating a Biden win are left. Been a while since a Harris meme...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    I’m mentally prepping for a loss, so if Biden wins it’s a sense of double relief.

Populous urban dem counties mainly left to go as well. There's a reason Trump is sueing over 53 ballots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what percentage is yet to be reported, and from where those votes are likely to come?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Don't be so sure on the holding Georgia. I agree PA and NC probably go Trump but I truly believe right now Georgia is too tight to call.
    Trump has an .8 lead on 2 percent remaining votes to be accounted for. Biden would have to win roughly 2/3 of the remaining votes to close the gap and overtake Trump.

Color me sceptical.

Trump has an .8 lead on 2 percent remaining votes to be accounted for. Biden would have to win roughly 2/3 of the remaining votes to close the gap and overtake Trump.

Color me sceptical.
    He's been winning 70-80% of the mail ins.

10+ Year Old Account

Color me sceptical.
    That’s pretty much the spread needed in PA, GA and NC for Biden to win.

Edit: Politico just replaced the map on their home page, with an article about Biden winning the mid west.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-05 at 02:53 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Do you know what percentage is yet to be reported, and from where those votes are likely to come?
    I read somewhere approx 125k votes left to be counted and my napkin maths said earlier:-

If you just look at Fulton county its a guesstimate that theres about 35k votes outstanding and Biden is winning that county 73/27. If that trend stayed Biden would close the gap by 25k votes.
    In Clayton Biden is up by 85/15 and about 16k votes outstanding. Again, if that trend stayed Biden would close the gap by another 13.5k.
    Then its almost neck and neck.

Thats 50k of the 125k outstanding votes. I think the presumption is that most uncounted votes are postal ones and they skew democrat.

Its definitely a nailbiter.

Man there is some straw-clutching going on here. There is a reason for Trumps twitter meltdown and threats of multiple law suits and it isn't because he is winning.

Biden needs to win 64% of the remaining ballots in GA to overtake Trump.

He's running at 70% outside of Fulton and 80% in Fulton.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, not a lot of people celebrating a Biden win are left. Been a while since a Harris meme...
    I never got on the whole hype train everyone was on a few hours ago. The whole Biden will win PA and GA shtick.

I'm really disappointed by Pennsylvania tho not surprised, and I never thought GA would go blue, but Biden did better than I expected.

I was honestly expecting tho that North Carolina would go Blue. And I was expecting a much better performance in places like Wisconsin and Michigan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Man there is some straw-clutching going on here. There is a reason for Trumps twitter meltdown and threats of multiple law suits and it isn't because he is winning.
    It’s because he is an impotent insecure man...

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I read somewhere approx 125k votes left to be counted and my napkin maths said earlier:-

If you just look at Fulton county its a guesstimate that theres about 35k votes outstanding and Biden is winning that county 73/27. If that trend stayed Biden would close the gap by 25k votes.
    In Clayton Biden is up by 85/15 and about 16k votes outstanding. Again, if that trend stayed Biden would close the gap by another 13.5k.
    Then its almost neck and neck.

Thats 50k of the 125k outstanding votes. I think the presumption is that most uncounted votes are postal ones and they skew democrat.

Its definitely a nailbiter.
    There's votes for Biden to be had in Chatham, Muscogee and Bibb too. There's definitly 5k there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    He's been winning 70-80% of the mail ins.
    Yeah, we'll see about that. I really truly hope you're right.

Uh GA just took a short creep towards biden now just under 33k difference.

I was very optimistic this morning but PA and AZ don’t look good. PA especially looks like a lost cause.