10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Would be delusional to think so. The supporters of monuments have their own political goal that has nothing to do with actual monuments and whether or not they do matter
    I mean that's great, but I really think you're tunnel visioning in on these comparatively rare instances of monument destruction by BLM compared to how many get vandalised or destroyed on the regular. It wouldn't be fair to the supporters of other monuments to put so much time and effort towards this particular set, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The change the left wishes to bring to the US is whom is systematically oppressed by society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Of course, it's social media. So that could've just all been russian bots of troll farm employees trying to stoke further division within the USA.
    Your mask is coming off... pull that up...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Here you go.
    I can send funny videos too, but what exactly are you trying to tell?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It wouldn't be fair to the supporters of other monuments to put so much time and effort towards this particular set, right?
    Of corse it wouldn't be and it isn't indeed, because this particular movement does not represent supporters of other monuments in the slightest. The movement's only interest is this particular set exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Of corse it wouldn't be and it isn't indeed, because this particular movement does not represent supporters of other monuments in the slightest. The movement's only interest is this particular set exactly
    Uh huh. But again, far more vandalism and destruction of monuments happen outside of these protests. Vandalism happens to all monuments, after all, so focusing on this set is just cherry picking the data and would just be unfairly devoting resources to this particular set of monuments. Which we shouldn't do, obviously, because All Monuments Matter.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh huh. But again, far more vandalism and destruction of monuments happen outside of these protests. Vandalism happens to all monuments, after all, so focusing on this set is just cherry picking the data and would just be unfairly devoting resources to this particular set of monuments. Which we shouldn't do, obviously, because All Monuments Matter.
    Well that's too bad that you feel excluded, but again, this movement is not entended to represent all monuments, and if you feel like your monuments are unfairly undrerrepresented in this movement feel free to create your own movement of all monuments

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's too bad that you feel excluded, but again, this movement is not entended to represent all monuments, and if you feel like your monuments are unfairly undrerrepresented in this movement feel free to create your own movement of all monuments
    Congratulations on successfully arriving at the answer to why "All Lives Matter" is a crock of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s kind of funny to talk about statues in context of “I can’t breath”... it makes me want to watch this:

Has anyone considered giving these statues some good loving, so they can breath?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on successfully arriving at the answer to why "All Lives Matter" is a crock of shit.
    And why would it be?

10+ Year Old Account
    And why would it be?
    Replace “monuments” with “lives matter” in what he quoted... just do auto replace and then read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was literally an example of a bunch of BLM people spamming social media with comments on how one race is superior over the other and how the other should just die or get shot.

Twitter probably deleted the whole thread of comments by now due to hate speech.

It was a literal example. Don't take your "vetted information" obsession to absurd extremes.
    Tbh, it's a bit cringe when people try to copy Edge- for brownie points or whatever...
    Not as cringe as making claims and then either not backing them up or backing them up with highly suspect social media sources.

"Don't take your vetted information obsession to absurd extremes" = "I should be able to submit anything as evidence regardless of its veracity".

10+ Year Old Account
    It was literally an example of a bunch of BLM people spamming social media with comments on how one race is superior over the other and how the other should just die.
    You mean random people talking shit online? Name a group of people, that doesn’t have randoms claiming yo be them, talking shit online?

Twitter probably deleted the whole thread of comments due to hate speech.
    Good?

It was a literal example. Don't take your "vetted information" obsession to absurd extremes.
    Anonymous people saying stupid shit online, are a representation of the group? I know for a fact that people lie on line... I know for a fact that exposing them and reminding of their lying, has no impact on their posting. But, you want me to trust liars, to avoid absurd vetting extremes? No... I don’t trust liars... so, I don’t trust randoms online...

But... let’s test this theory... send me your financial information. I promise to not to anything malicious... remember, if you say no, that’s extreme vetting...

Tbh, it's a bit cringe when people try to copy Edge- for brownie points or whatever...
    I’m sorry, you being a liar and then trying to spread other anonymous bullshit as the truth, has nothing to do with Edge. People don’t trust your evidence, becomes it’s from anonymous sources, while you are an example of why such sources cannot be trusted. If you can lie about where you live, why can’t someone else lie that they are BLM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Replace “monuments” with “lives matter” in what he quoted... just do auto replace and then read it.
    And it only shows that his "all monuments matter" is not pleased with exclusiveness and preferences of "certain monument matter". How does this make his "all monuments matter" cause wrong or bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't take your vetted information obsession to absurd extremes" = "I should be able to submit anything as evidence regardless of its veracity".
    He is an example of why randoms on the Internet cannot be trusted. People who perpetuate these lies are the few people on the Internet, who at least act like they don’t understand that randoms online are not always who they say they are. Internet isn’t a new thing and it’s no coincidence that it’s liars that still push the idea of trusting randoms online.

10+ Year Old Account
    People asked for an example of BLM organizers / supporters posting reverse racist stuff.
    Now randoms online are BLM organizers?

I did.
    No, you didn’t.

Frankly you should just not reply if you don't know what is being discussed.
    Frankly, I thought telling people to trust randoms online, was something only Nigerian prince did...

10+ Year Old Account
    This reply is nonsensical.

People asked for an example of BLM organizers / supporters posting reverse racist stuff.
    People asked for evidence, actually. A broken link to a random twitter thread is not evidence.

I did.

Frankly you should just not reply if you don't know what is being discussed.
    I'm curious why a few Twitter randos being mean is representative of the BLM movement as a whole but the same did not apply to Bernie trolls during the primary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of having to back things up. Why don't you start with doing an attempt at that.
    You moved to Florida during a travel and immigration ban. You said you would move to US just to vote for Trump. You apologized for lying and claimed you won’t do it again. You than proceeded to change Florida in your location to USA / EU... continuing to lie...

10+ Year Old Account
    You have literally no clue about what was being talked about and just want to continue your usual practices of bullying and harassment, supported by your little clique that usually pats you on the back for it.
    Being called out for spreading misinformation is "bullying and harassment", huh? Okay, Bari Weiss.

Like I said, internet randos were not representative of Sanders supporters as a whole during the primary, according to you, why has this suddenly changed with regards to BLM?

Couldn't just be because of the convenient distinction that you support the former but not the latter?

10+ Year Old Account
    You have literally no clue about what was being talked about and just want to continue your usual practices of bullying and harassment, supported by your little clique that usually pats you on the back for it.
    You are calling randoms online, BLM supporters and organizers. When pointing out you have a record of lying, thus showing trusting randoms is a huge mistake online... I’m bulking you? I have a clique that pats me on my back? I’m harassing you, for pointing out that trusting randoms online, is literally a confidence scam... as in... a con. No, you are harassing everyone reading this forum, by insulting our intelligence. If it was against forum rules, I’d report it...

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ignore the part where I questioned the veracity of the comments?
    That would mean that you agree that those comments do not represent BLM. WTF?

Bullying people for having a different opinion is pathetic, btw.
    If you don’t think those tweets represent BLM or their organizers, you have the same opinion as those you are arguing with.

You are bullied, because you refuse to agree with something you agree? WTF?

Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-15 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People asked for an example. It was literally provided.

Did you ignore the part where I questioned the veracity of the comments?
    Yep, for the same reason I sidestep right wingers when they try to pull the "Well I'm not saying it, I'm just saying that some people do, why are you getting so mad at me" card when they say blatantly offensive or untrue shit, also.

Bullying people for having a different opinion is pathetic, btw.
    Pushing misinformation on the internet is moreso, honestly, especially when in many cases that information is actually verifiable but any verification is conveniently dismissed because legitimate news sources are all run by lizard people or something.

Oh, also. Let's enjoy this little gem, on the subject of tweets as evidence:

We can not judge a person by one unhappy tweet they made of which we don't even know the underlying intents or purpose.

Claiming that we can judge a person by one tweet would be very idiotic.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2020-07-15 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I literally don't understand most of your posts or your reasoning.
    Here is a clue... While saying you don’t believe they are BLM now... this is on this same page:

I did.
    It seems like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. On the same page, you claim that they are an example of BLM, while also claiming you are bullied, because people are ignoring that they are not an example of BLM? Seriously, how stupid do you think we are?

A lot of your attempts at argumentation seems entirely devoid of logic and purely focused on trying to tell people I'm East-European or something. (I'm not, my info is my profile). On bullying me.
    I’m not bullying you for reminding people you are a liar. When a liar tells people to trust other randoms online, it’s a red flag. Stop bullying me by pretending this is somehow unwarranted. Stop bullying me!

Edit: Bonus points... Reverse racism, is a form of separate, but equal. It’s created by racists, who can’t even deal with other races being part of their racist club. So, they invent reverse racism, to exclude the races they are racist about. It’s funny if you think about it...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-15 at 02:02 PM.