Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Sucks the new event is coop only. I don't like playing with other people
    Just think of them as Npcs. Most players are so bad that i already collected all mora rewards

If it was a pvp event with players using their gear and rare weapons and 5 star characters, then it would be cancer.

Also there is gona be a boat event next patch.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Sucks the new event is coop only. I don't like playing with other people
    I know the feeling.

I'm fortunate that my sister recently started playing, so I don't have to rely on randos for certain things anymore.

Haven't logged in yet, so I don't yet know the specifics of the event, but it sounds like you can use a friend to cheese some of the challenges?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I know the feeling.

I'm fortunate that my sister recently started playing, so I don't have to rely on randos for certain things anymore.

Haven't logged in yet, so I don't yet know the specifics of the event, but it sounds like you can use a friend to cheese some of the challenges?
    The game seems to take 4 people to play and it says you can't earn coins in a custom coop party.

10+ Year Old Account
    This new event might be the boringest thing they've added to the game yet.

Like, fucking yawn

So the results are in. Mona is the most OP hider simply because of her run.

Hiders can just climb trees or whatnot and it's unlikely they will ever be found.

Sheer cold is still a thing in the mountain zones, which is dumb.

Also apparently if the hunter rage quits, the game ends and no one gets anything besides wasted time.

Edit: So I just tried out Mona myself in game. Screw taking a prop disguise. If you hold sprint and don't move all that'll be there is a small water particle effect at your feet. If you sprint up against a wall you can even get rid of that at the cost of stamina.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-05-14 at 09:37 PM.

Rank 7 Woot!

Event is kinda dumb. Only good thing is it takes just a few wins to cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windtrace is interesting. Feel like being hunter is a huge disadvantage. it sounds a bit OP to have them be able to spam their aoe capture thing, but it doesn't really matter because you can just vanish away from them when they get close. All the games I played on both accounts, we lost as rebels once, and the two times I was hunter, I didn't win. the left click ability for hunters does nothing too, and it has an incredibly long cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Windtrace is interesting. Feel like being hunter is a huge disadvantage. it sounds a bit OP to have them be able to spam their aoe capture thing, but it doesn't really matter because you can just vanish away from them when they get close. All the games I played on both accounts, we lost as rebels once, and the two times I was hunter, I didn't win. the left click ability for hunters does nothing too, and it has an incredibly long cooldown.
    30 sec one shows you the direction where the players are.

Which housing area has the smallest individual plots?

The adepti one is kinda too large and it's hard to use "natural walls".

Probably the island area?

https://imgur.com/5viv3Nb

Area 2 in the mountain one are 2 smaller plateaus, do they share the load limit?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-15 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Which housing area has the smallest individual plots?

The adepti one is kinda too large and it's hard to use "natural walls".

Probably the island area?

https://imgur.com/5viv3Nb

Area 2 in the mountain one are 2 smaller plateaus, do they share the load limit?
    they should share the load, as the 2 parts of the beach you have as a 2nd zone in islands are "one zone", so they share

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    they should share the load, as the 2 parts of the beach you have as a 2nd zone in islands are "one zone", so they share
    I see...

Could someone who has the Island map, make a screenshot of the first 3 building areas?

I'd appreciate it.
    I want smaller areas, the first one in the mountain area is way too big for the load available and I have the same problem with the adepti realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Electro traveler animation (unfinished duh):

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I see...

Could someone who has the Island map, make a screenshot of the first 3 building areas?

I'd appreciate it.
    I want smaller areas, the first one in the mountain area is way too big for the load available and I have the same problem with the adepti realm.
    Here you go:

I tried to get the build areas as close as possible in size and shape. The 4 area looks like its kinda a y or v shape. It looks pretty flat as well so it's probably going to have the whole area except for the shore areas. They seem to keep all the build areas at least 10 feet from the water.

Looks kinda cool. Thanks

Especially the southern 2 part looks like a nice place for a grotto

I think I'll go with that as my second place (and will probably turn it into my main area - not sure how it'll work.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some new leaks for guys if you are interested:

Barbara new skin will be given away from free, while Jean skin will be from a event (probaly ship pvp event or whater its called or its boat racing).

1.st is gona be a Klee banner re-run with Fischl, Sucrose and Xiangling
    2.nd Kazuha will have Bennet, Rosaria and Razor

Ludi harpsidon event will have a reward in a Klee 4 star book. (its a atk% book)

Patch after that one will have a pyro archer Yoimiya or Toma a 4 star polearm user.
    1.7 will also have a Alberdo re-run as a second banner.

1.8 if when Ayaka will finaly be avaible lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Patch after that one will have a pyro archer Yoimiya or Toma a 4 star polearm user.
    1.7 will also have a Alberdo re-run as a second banner.
    Based on the current pattern, we're probably going to get the Albedo rerun first with the new 4* on it, followed by Yoimiya's banner (assuming they're a 5*).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Based on the current pattern, we're probably going to get the Albedo rerun first with the new 4* on it, followed by Yoimiya's banner (assuming they're a 5*).
    Also you may notice they have a new pattern:
    5 star re-run -- 1x of same element as banner element
    5 star new -- 3x elements that are not same as banner element

Also any idea if https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1401/? is good for Jean? (in case i fail the roll)
    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-05-16 at 11:38 AM.

Also any idea if https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_1401/? is good for Jean? (in case i fail the roll)
    I think it's one of her best weapons? It's more useful if you plan on using her as a DPS rather than a support, though.

Only just noticed i got a response to the annoyed feedback i left when i first saw that the adeptal mirror had the task that required co-op.

"You have asked that we would let players know beforehand if this feature would require co-op to complete, which is already the case when you read the task ? I will however forward a suggestion to make this optional or to remove it from the tasks.

Have fun in Teyvat! ^_^"

I could have prepared myself for the wall i was about to hit by learning i would hit a wall as i hit the wall?
    Could have saved myself the time and not started if i knew i wouldn't be able to finish.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-05-16 at 05:35 PM.

It's obviously BiS for phys DPS Jean, but then DPS Jean is pretty weak unless you're cheesing with E (but then it doesn't matter if she has 300 or 3000 attack, fall damage hits the same). And I guess it's 2nd best after Lion's Roar if she's support? Lion's Roar should make her swirls hit a lot harder if mixed with pyro or electro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.