7+ Year Old Account
    So the Jailer was an anti-hero all along? I knew it!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Pffffff soooo dissapointing. Shadowlands was soooo filler. Ok so now a even bigger guy than the 6 cosmic forces is coming... Uhhhhhhh, another threath about which we know nothing and which already seems as boring as Zooval.

Because Blizzard always have to go big, we have to defeat the masters of the universe. Meaningful and interesting stories with human and down to earth characters is not an option.

Sadly, after this cinematic, I do not see a world revamp for the next expansion
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can someone give me a quick TL;DR on the Jailer cinematics? Anything interesting happened or was it as lame as Reddit suggests?
    Jailer falls to his knees his armor disappearing and turn into robot while having flashbacks(?) of fellow fist ones asking him "why he did the bad thing?". Then he says, more evil os yet to come and rift above icc closes

Can someone give me a quick TL;DR on the Jailer cinematics? Anything interesting happened or was it as lame as Reddit suggests?
    The ending is basically the Jailer losing his armor and reverting to his robot-proto-self thing as flashbakcs to each of the covenant leaders, Denathrius included, show, each of them basically going "you're evil and so we're casting you down from Arbiter". I actually liked that part.

Jailer then says "a cosmos divided cannot withstand what is to come." Then dies.

Well that cinematic was a hype-killer. And they're going to make us wait until april19th for the xpack announcement.
    The 'leak artists' need to step up their game to keep us entertained until then.
    Last edited by Bomba the Shaman; 2022-03-08 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The ending is basically the Jailer losing his armor and reverting to his robot-proto-self thing as flashbakcs to each of the covenant leaders, Denathrius included, show, each of them basically going "you're evil and so we're casting you down from Arbiter". I actually liked that part.

Jailer then says "a cosmos divided cannot withstand what is to come." Then dies.
    Ok, I watched it. It's f*ckn terrible. Like honestly. lol

I had zero expectations. Like zero. But this is even worse than everything I could have imagined. Does this even deserver to be called "cinematic"?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Did the jailer fight use the weird Zovaal talk during the raid btw if anyone was paying attention or are those yet to come?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post

Yeah that is what I am gathering from this.

According to the Jailer's logic... a "restarted" reality where everybody serves him eliminates the other threat he referenced in the cinematic.

Much like the Lich King's original shit via Warcraft Chronicle. An united undead Azeroth to stand against the Burning Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Jailer starts dissolving, then we see memories of him in the Arbiters chamber bound, getting berated by the other Covnenant leaders.
    Primus asks him why he did... whatever he did, Janitor says "A cosmos divided will not survive... what is to come" - memory is over, his eyes fade and he dies.

Rift above icecrown gets closed - cause reasons.

End.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Pffffff soooo dissapointing. Shadowlands was soooo filler. Ok so now a even bigger guy than the 6 cosmic forces is coming... Uhhhhhhh, another threath about which we know nothing and which already seems as boring as Zooval.(
    To be fair, they did start seeding something about a seventh force a little while ago, at least in Korthia (something along the lines of "the seventh desires what the six hold fast" or something to that extent).

It was pretty much a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Hilarious how the intro cinematic to the encounter was more interesting than the damn expansion ending cinematic.
    I want to keep seeing people post this. They really tapped into the kind of retcons we like: building on what we know. Not building on what we don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    To be fair, they did start seeding something about a seventh force a little while ago, at least in Korthia (something along the lines of "the seventh desires what the six hold fast" or something to that extent).

It was pretty much a certainty.
    And the Firims diary that starts appearing after the raid also goes a bit more into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The Jailer starts dissolving, then we see memories of him in the Arbiters chamber bound, getting berated by the other Covnenant leaders.
    Primus asks him why he did... whatever he did, Janitor says "A cosmos divided will not survive... what is to come" - memory is over, his eyes fade and he dies.

Rift above icecrown gets closed - cause reasons.

End.
    Yeah I really have no words for this. I mean the entire expansion was so low-key underwhelming, but this is so much worse than everything we got before. I guess they made it deliberately that bad because each and every employee was tasked to make 10.0 amazing, right? ...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I want to keep seeing people post this. They really tapped into the kind of retcons we like: building on what we know. Not building on what we don't know.
    What retcon lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, was the Jailer actually a robot? Wtf is that about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I really have no words for this. I mean the entire expansion was so low-key underwhelming, but this is so much worse than everything we got before. I guess they made it deliberately that bad because each and every employee was tasked to make 10.0 amazing, right? ...
    You are way over dramatizing this. Like you got some RL harm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yes, they all looked like that. Pantheon was created.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made it intentionally bad so that Sylvanas’ upcoming cinematic won’t get outshined.

and so we can create a petition to fire Danuser? you know, if he writes another expansion, it will also turn out to be shit

Wow, i didn't know that. Though, you said 9.2. Tazavesh is 9.1.
    I wonder what kind of Broker-Goblin relationship this is hinting at...

Not really since they brought the Goblins back to Kezan, just like they said they would in BFA. So now that that’s done, revealing Undermine is back on the table.
    Oh, you mean the MOTHERLODE?
    I guess it can be regarded as a hint, as they probably updated many assets and terrains for this dungeon. Not to mention the Azerite link to the Jailer cinematic right now. Though, i pray to god we're not dealing with this stupid substance again.

Fighting the literal void is the end of WoW. And again, I’m talking about 10.0.

No, it isn't. Blizzard is setting up a new threat. Have you even watched the cinematic? The Jailer says our world is doomed without the unification of the different cosmic forces.

Again, the point is that if Blizzard was planning to add tank specs to existing classes, Shaman would be on top of the list.
    And why is that? Because it seems the most likely? You don't know what they think deserves more and what deserves less. It's your own assumption at this point. Again, i advise you to differentiate between your desires and Blizzard's.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Good morning, sunshine. It has been established a long time ago.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-03-08 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Not really an anti hero but just like every other big villain in the past. Eradicate all life or unite all beings under one cosmic power so they are the only one in the cosmos.

The jailer would have been much more interesting as an anti hero with the covenant leaders as "suprise" baddies.