Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Part two done. I'm thinking that time-skips to keep it brief is good. Although I probably made too much bird imagery. I'm a failure at my own lanaguage anyway. :3
    Last edited by Mordrein; 2010-08-08 at 07:56 PM.

Looks good so far!

Part four done, might I be callous and ask for feedback so far. I think I need to step back and look at what I've done before going on.

I see no issues at all. Looking forward to him transforming into a Blood Elf, and his further ventures from then on!

Transition to Blood Elf complete. Now, to Northrend or not...

Your imagery and wording is incredible. Want more.

Hardly incredible. But I hope that being a tad melodramatic with my wording has pulled off. :3

Regardless. Voila! History is done.

Thoughts overall?
    Last edited by Mordrein; 2010-08-08 at 10:39 PM.

I really like it, its like a rollercoaster ride of events and the ending leaves me wanting to hear more, therefor follow where you go on the threads =) I like it and the balancing you've done is great. Bravo, still haven't answered my question though =P is he going to look like the spellbreakers in wc3? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    is he going to look like the spellbreakers in wc3? =P
    When Elyaan and I were looking over the model possibilities, (s)he(?) pointed out that the Spellbreaker gear (see Silvermoon City Guardian) couldn't be transferred over onto a player model. So, like I said on skype. We'll be using the brutal gladiator stuff, along with a tower-shield and a glaive, all while substituting the shoulder for a more fitting one. The black sheme fits his persona, though. So, t'is all good!