Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That gibberish has nothing to do with what I posted.

If Blizzard allowed both groups to level as they wanted this issue would be a moot point. Some of us don't like painfully slow leveling. I've played since vanilla. I played through the Cata revamp multiple times. I don't need to see each and every quest again.

Like I said, it's a cheap way to keep people subbed during the drought and to maybe sell a few boosts, nothing more.
    Conspiracy theory. 1.you guys denied this game became a P2W for years, why did you not complain this before?
    2. if they actually aimed to sell more boosts, they could just give you prestige armors with boost
    3. BFA expansion gives you a free boost with cheaper expansion price than legion

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Conspiracy theory. 1.you guys denied this game became a P2W for years, why did you not complain this before?
    2. if they actually aimed to sell more boosts, they could just give you prestige armors with boost
    3. BFA expansion gives you a free boost with cheaper expansion price than legion
    Oh, saying they did this to get folks to play long, drawn-out leveling content during their notorious content droughts is a conspiracy theory now? I said selling boosts would be a nice side bonus, not the main objective. The main objective is keeping subs active while waiting for BfA, Bright Eyes.

Powerleveling should be killed.
    Are you acknowledging that powerleveling in 7.3 was faster than any leveling method in 7.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    does KZ scale? I ask because you could potentially do something similar with the cataclysm raids to get yourself from 85-90 (though none of them are particularily full of trash as KZ with the exception of maybe FL)
    Nah you get like 2500-1500xp per kill in kz in cata only like 200 and harder to kill in kz you 1 shot 2 shot most did as holy Priest just holy nova spam with loom trinket that heals after kill.

Edit kz mobs stay at 72-73

How is this thread still open xD
    14 pages of being told they're wrong and the delusion remains, herp derp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    How is this thread still open xD
    14 pages of being told they're wrong and the delusion remains, herp derp.
    ty for bumping my thread.

ty for bumping my thread.
    You're welcome you special snowflake. Dreaming up your next fake thread are you?

I also think it's not slower. After levelling a few characters for Heritage Armor i don't think it takes longer.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

It is not.
    it is though. i have leveled many characters before and after the patch came out. before you would spam dungeons and in like 7 mins time you would be done with 1 dungeon and be ready for the next one in 1 mins time if you had a tank or heal spec. now dungeons take 15 mins + and give less xp than they did before patch. and questing is not faster than the old dungeon spam either.

it is slower. especially the lower levels.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyama View Post
    I also think it's not slower. After levelling a few characters for Heritage Armor i don't think it takes longer.
    sure it is not slower

OP is trolling at this point
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    OP is trolling at this point
    people have nothing to complain about.

Deleted
    Exp per mob is up, but if you take twice as long to kill an enemy for 150% of the original exp you are still 25% slower than before. Dungeons take forever and are generally not worth the exp/hour nowadays.
    And yes, I lvled 2 different characters, one a month before the patch and one after.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not.
    It is. This isn't even a debateable topic, and yet here we are, debating it because you FEEL it's not slower
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Exp per mob is up, but if you take twice as long to kill an enemy for 150% of the original exp you are still 25% slower than before. Dungeons take forever and are generally not worth the exp/hour nowadays.
    And yes, I lvled 2 different characters, one a month before the patch and one after.

Can you link their /played? I'm only at 55 but I'm getting about a level per random dungeon still and they take about 15-20 mins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JSA2422 View Post
    Can you link their /played? I'm only at 55 but I'm getting about a level per random dungeon still and they take about 15-20 mins.
    They are cry babies

Yep, it's slower. Evidence is first hand, and anyone that actually levels will find this. ._. Dungeon leveling is even slower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Havent checked if its slower or faster but some folks prefer dungeon leveling over questing, because they got bored of questing leveling multiple alts since Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK.

When a lot of people have leveled tons of alts and have gone through it and keep saying its slower, IT IS SLOWER. Theyre trying to dumb down any ways of trying to do any ways and means of trying to level quickly.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I created an allied race toon, went to ashenvale at level 20 in full looms, picked up the initial quests at the hub, spent an hour doing them, ended up at level 20.

if that's not slower I don't know what is.
    The first hub with the nagas? Took me way less then an hour with out looms and I spent extra time just killing random naga and crabs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    No idea what shit you are talking about, just as i expect you dont know the difference between 1 shot and 15 seconds to kill a mob really just sad how you can fail on that
    It shouldn’t take you 15 sec as it is now unless your really bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    So many that think nothing changed when it takes twice as long as it used to. really that we even have to debate this fact is really shocking and shows the level of insane we have to deal with in this game

- - - Updated - - -

Cant bring facts to the debate the crowd that thinks nothing changed or got changed to the better will call you out as lying etc etc etc or that you are now a fucking terribad scrub etc etc etc. just since they cant stand the facts from real life events
    The op has been asking for facts this whole time and I don’t believe any have been shown.