Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    The fact that you seriously believe that they "completely cut out player feedback" is what is stupid AF.

They listen. Just because they don't do what you want them to do does not mean they are not listening.
    Conversations work better if you quote

- - - Updated - - -

You ever eat pizza? People spend countless hours eating pizza. Doesn't mean more than a tiny fraction of them could actually MAKE a pizza that was edible if they were asked to. And also, you are right. WoW isn't some kiddy first person shooter game that lasts 20 minutes at a time. It has hundreds of individual components that come together to make the full game experience. Ever tried to get 10 people to agree on 10 toppings to go on a pizza? Good luck with finding a consensus they can all agree on that isn't bland as fuck or specifically leaving someone's personal tastes out. Now try getting "player feedback" on what is "fun" when there are 150 different ideas of what constitutes "fun", even multiple, contradictory ideas of what constitutes "fun" in a single, individual game element.

I will say this again. You do NOT cave to player demands to do X because X is "fun", because 99% of the time, X is only fun for about 10% of the playerbase, and the other 90% think it is Y, Z, 2, A, -5 or Tomato.

You may listen to general concerns (and you are an idiot if you don't think blizzard does so), but you never let the players dictate how your game should be designed.
    EXCEPT in the digital world you can Warmode a pizza

Some like their pizza one way and others like it another way and they can choose how they want it with a button press.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Turning off old set bonuses was the main reason I stopped doing Timewalking dungeons. I understand that it's more of a catch up mechanic now and a way for players to experience content they weren't originally around for, but for me it was just fun putting on all the old gear I'd banked over my many years of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Because Blizz is always like:

“The team feels..”
    “The team wants..”
    “The team thinks..”

How about fucj off and do what the players ask for and don’t fuck up the request like they did with residuum
    Uh, no. The day the players make the game themselves will be the day they can dictate how it's managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Legion/ MoP legendaries shouldn't work in timewalking either. And Neither should other expansion set bonuses or azerite gear .

If you didn't use it when the expansion was current, you shouldn't be able to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Legendarys should also not work in TW.
    Most people did not farmed them or got them from the past and some cant get collected anymore so its only fair for newer player.
    And here we have the reason why this game is going to shit. People refuse to just allow the game to perform in any way that would allow players to perform tricks or shenanigans to gain an upper edge and make them go faster. And Blizzard is listening to these people.

After all, why fix shit like how broken and awkward TW balance is in BfA when you can just nerf players even harder and make the entire experience worse? Why make things fun when you can make them "balanced"? Heck, why have those nifty bonus abilities that allow different classes to excel in different situations?
    It's ridiculous that people even give a shit about this stuff. Let people make timewalking twink sets if they want to clear the dungeons faster. It helps you for a dungeon to be cleared faster, too.
    Last edited by Irian; 2019-01-03 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Conversations work better if you quote

- - - Updated - - -

EXCEPT in the digital world you can Warmode a pizza

Some like their pizza one way and others like it another way and they can choose how they want it with a button press.
    Don't need to quote if my reply is directly after the person I am talking to.

And yes, while you CAN "warmode" a pizza, that only accounts for a 50/50 split in preference. Doesn't exactly work quite as well when there are potentially dozens upon dozens of possible ways the hundreds of thousands of people who play the game can interpret "fun".

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    I wonder if you do any more damage with your 'time sets' than decently geared player.
    when you could twink tw you did significant more output then a well "normal" geared person.

Don't need to quote if my reply is directly after the person I am talking to.
    I hope that's not how it works because I sure as shit never checked directly after my messages to see if someone quick responded lol. I click my mmo-champ bookmark and look at notifications, if there's none then no one said shit to me as far as I'm concerned.

And yes, while you CAN "warmode" a pizza, that only accounts for a 50/50 split in preference. Doesn't exactly work quite as well when there are potentially dozens upon dozens of possible ways the hundreds of thousands of people who play the game can interpret "fun".
    You're right but I hate scaling and want a scaling off leveling mode so I'm pushing my own agenda
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Turning off old set bonuses was the main reason I stopped doing Timewalking dungeons. I understand that it's more of a catch up mechanic now and a way for players to experience content they weren't originally around for, but for me it was just fun putting on all the old gear I'd banked over my many years of playing.

Uh, no. The day the players make the game themselves will be the day they can dictate how it's managed.
    You’re quite simply wrong and suffer a myopic view on this topic, therefore it is useless to continue explaining myself. Ive responded to this incorrect opinion of yours already

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    "Armchair developers" = players, not "real" developers, with, you know, skills and experience. And your user name is quite apt i see.
    tbh your point wasn't clear and you did cycle back on it when you tried to reference it, making yourself look like a bit of a dick.

You’re quite simply wrong and suffer a myopic view on this topic, therefore it is useless to continue explaining myself. Ive responded to this incorrect opinion of yours already
    Your opinion is wrong and I don’t need to address it. There. Am I doing it right?

There’s a difference between listening to player feedback and “fuck off and do what the players want”. Your original post comes off as little more than the whinings of a petulant child. It’s no wonder you feel like no one really listens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Legendarys should also not work in TW.
    Most people did not farmed them or got them from the past and some cant get collected anymore so its only fair for newer player.
    Only fair ? when the TF did TW become competetive ? You are working together to kill bosses. People having gear you don't have only makes it faster. Win win

Your opinion is wrong and I don’t need to address it. There. Am I doing it right?

There’s a difference between listening to player feedback and “fuck off and do what the players want”. Your original post comes off as little more than the whinings of a petulant child. It’s no wonder you feel like no one really listens to you.
    LOL.

Ignoring player feedback = BfA. My point is solid and owns yours 100%. Feelin' the burn yet?

Blizzard wants everyone to drink tart purple drank. It's not fair if someone has more sugar, if everyone doesn't have it your stuck with suck.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

LOL.

Ignoring player feedback = BfA. My point is solid and owns yours 100%. Feelin' the burn yet?
    Thanks for proving my point, kid!

LOL.

If your point was solid, we would no longer have the ability to turn off exp gains at 110 since blizzard didn't want us to be able to do that.

Thanks for proving my point, kid!
    Your point was savagely demolished. Obliterated.

Devastated. Flawless victory.

Listening to player feedback and taking them seriously = way better MMORPG. You being a blizz whiteknight isn't helping the game revive. At all. You just want to keep taking it up the - - -. That's fine for you, not for me.

Players that play countless hours in a game have valuable feedback. May not always be right but should always be taken into consideration.

BfA failed to do that. "the team wants.. the team thinks... the team feels... fuck the players, ignore hte players, change what the players ask for."

DERPY NUTZ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If your point was solid, we would no longer have the ability to turn off exp gains at 110 since blizzard didn't want us to be able to do that.
    Did the players cry for this to happen? No. Blizz just detected fun and nerfed it.

That's about the fastest possible way to absolutely fuck a game up beyond recovery. You NEVER cave to player demand for that kind of thing, because 99.999% of players haven't got the faintest idea of how to properly develop and balance a game and could not do so if their life depended on it.
    This is accurate, although the community will just continue to stomp their feet until they get what they want or they get tired.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    This is accurate, although the community will just continue to stomp their feet until they get what they want or they get tired.
    I always wonder whether these people also tell their car mechanics how to do their jobs, or their baker, or their lawyers. The outcome would be the same. They surely leveled Dunning Kruger to 9000.

Because Blizz is always like:

“The team feels..”
    “The team wants..”
    “The team thinks..”

How about fucj off and do what the players ask for and don’t fuck up the request like they did with residuum
    Ah yeah, fuck Blizzard developers!!! Long live Random MMO-C poster #532-B! Development by democracy, what the fuck could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Ah yeah, fuck Blizzard developers!!! Long live Random MMO-C poster #532-B! Development by democracy, what the fuck could go wrong?
    Sorry but the Blizzard Developers are arrogant and think they are above the player-base. They burned this bridge with many players already, keep going and they'll most likely burn yours as well.

Deleted
    With artifact weapons, sets and a good selection of legendaries working, timewalking was no harder than level 10 mobs. It's already easy in green gear. don't ask for more. Also where is the fun on farming old content to be better in "current" content?