Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was gonna resub for Mecha/Nazjatar so I hope they make it good.

Also I hope the people who are saying "they are just moving onto the next expansion" are wrong. Azshara is a villain deserving of best efforts, it would be such a waste to deal with her in a half-assed content patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    TBH Shattrath in WoD was a disappointment and if any it lowered expectations.
    Karabor and Shattrath are the most disappointing things I've ever seen in WoW's history.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    Wow, so much negativity for a zone that is still in the PTR...

Relax, I'm sure the final build will be more impressive than the current one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Karabor and Shattrath are the most disappointing things I've ever seen in WoW's history.
    Yup I agree, by far. And that includes BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, some people never learn.

Mardum looks better than this! MARDUM!

The most creative part of Mardum was the fucking ship!

why do people even care anymore you are just gonna move on to classic soon be complaining that it's not what you wanted it to be

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    That's not. It just felt that they use her to satisfy the people who hate the faction war crap-thing. (but they totally undererestimated how many people really hat this crap)
    Azshara was always planned to be the middle raid tier.

I kind of understand what you're getting at. It almost seems like the screenshots were taken from someone with a low-end CPU. I'd like to see max-graphic screenshots. If that is max graphics, then I'm definitely a little disappointed. That said, it wouldn't be the first time changes were made to a zone's color/lighting before actually launching, so I can stay hopeful I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by predlol View Post
    Matter of taste I suppose. I hated Vashjir, thought that underwater 3D combat / déplacement was awful. I did it on one character and I’ve never ever set foot there again...
    If you hate Vashj'ir then you probably hate the Naga and Azshara. Why would you want to fight Azshara and the Naga and then have the zone be a generic island with terribly-looking elven ruins and bland, boring visuals?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it's whatever that shithole in Legion was called. Where The Mage Tower and ToS were. They could change the lighting and it would look better, at present it looks like a gloomier Azsuna. If it just looked like Azsuna it wouldn't be a huge problem. As long as the game play is decent I don't really care what it looks like if I'm honest.

People expecting Suramar are going to be constantly disappointed, this is more Forgotten Name Island Where We Finally Unlocked Flying 2.0

Edit: Broken Shore. This is Broken Shore 2.0. Not really sure why people expected more than that. lol.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    So if these bland ruins represent 10 000 years of Naga Civilization why even bother an Old God to lift this shit from the bottom of the sea?

5+ Year Old Account
    I wish they had stopped at Legion, it was a good ass xpac...

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally Nazjatar doesnt look too bad, I like the idea of this vertical zone that it is and not just a flat horizontal surface. Junkertown or whatever that gnome place is looks dull though.

It's still hard for me to say.

If I can ask a question though, hope someone can answer?:

What do we gain from leveling in this new zones? New world quests? God I hope not, I want more than just another zone. I wanna know what we gain as players? New abilities, new spells, and interesting play-style. Does this new patch shake up anything?Or is it just another zone(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I wish they had stopped at Legion, it was a good ass xpac...
    It really did feel like WoW's Endgame, cannot really go any higher than bringing down a mad titan :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The design decision to focus most of the zone on ruins using models we've spent 2 years exploring instead of the new Naga stuff is baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    So it's whatever that shithole in Legion was called. Where The Mage Tower and ToS were. They could change the lighting and it would look better, at present it looks like a gloomier Azsuna. If it just looked like Azsuna it wouldn't be a huge problem. As long as the game play is decent I don't really care what it looks like if I'm honest.

People expecting Suramar are going to be constantly disappointed, this is more Forgotten Name Island Where We Finally Unlocked Flying 2.0

Edit: Broken Shore. This is Broken Shore 2.0. Not really sure why people expected more than that. lol.
    This is worse than the Broken Shore. This is supposed to be the Naga Empire's capital.

At least the Broken Shore had a reason to look like total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    As long as the game play is decent I don't really care what it looks like if I'm honest.
    The gameplay will be the same it has always been, in an environment that looks like one we've been to several times already. It'll naturally be very boring right from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    So if these bland ruins represent 10 000 years of Naga Civilization why even bother an Old God to lift this shit from the bottom of the sea?
    Because N'zoth's the only interesting part of BFA.

-Relax guys, it's just pre-patch, once BfA goes live the classes will work fine, specially when you get Azerite pieces

-Relax guys, it's just alpha, I'm sure they have not yet started class design, besides Azerite armor will fix it

-Relax guys, it's only early beta, I'm sure they have not yet done the full class design round, besides we will get the Azerite armor

-Relax guys, there still is time before BfA get's launched, I'm sure these Azerite pieces we got now are just leveling pieces

-Relax guys, I'm sure patch 8.1 will fix this, they even promised some class re-design on that patch

-Relax guys, patch 8.2 will fix everything, we even get new skills from HoA

Notice any trend here?

Quote Originally Posted by I am disappoint View Post
    The gameplay will be the same it has always been, in an environment that looks like one we've been to several times already. It'll naturally be very boring right from the get go.
    I've seen this environment in Azsuna and the worst parts of Suramar. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    Notice any trend here?
    Apparently we really need to relax.
    /s