Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

What's your current TLDR on Classic?

I like this retrospective and tend to agree. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPkYDdVcqgQ

10+ Year Old Account
    "Been there, done that."

Was Fun, More fun than Retail. But I think I have completely grown out of WOW at this point.

Good RPG with high quality character progression from level 1 to 60 and beyond.
    The world does feel like a big place and you’re just a small insignificant spec of dust, the world can be dangerous and painfull.
    Nothing is "hard" or "challenging", not even pvp, either you kill things in 5-10 seconds (1-2 min for raids) or you die in 5-10 seconds.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never got past 46 on my paladin, couldn't take the monotony anymore, was fun for a good while doe

Having a blast. Can't wait for further phases.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "Been there, done that."
    So why do you keep doing WQ, raid farm, etc

Grind for gear, not for madeup bullshit.

Classic .

stopped playing at level 38 or something.. pretty boring.

It was good to see where the game came from, and it made me appreciate more where the game went/is headed.

"Who could have seen this coming?"

The fact that the game will be overoptimized and suffer under this has been mentioned years ago from anyone that remembers the original run and is aware how WoW is played nowadays.

I agree with all in many ways. If anything it's a decent metric stick indicator of how fast our society/culture changes with transfer of more readily available information. I remember in Vanilla there were maybe 1-3 people on the server you knew were going for Rank 14 and the sentiment wasn't "let's all compete against them and do that". It was more like yeah he's nuts but kudos if they wanna do that, lol.

Love everything of it besides slow class feeling. have way too less time for. sucks.

Great game exactly as i expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    So why do you keep doing WQ, raid farm, etc
    I don't? I'm not currently subscribed.

I will probably come back for 8.3 and then for Shadowlands, though, so when I do do it's because the content is new. Then, when it's not new and is no longer entertaining I no longer do it. Strange concept!

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I don't? I'm not currently subscribed.

I will probably come back for 8.3 and then for Shadowlands, though, so when I do do it's because the content is new. Then, when it's not new and is no longer entertaining I no longer do it. Strange concept!
    I’m not subscribed either, very interesting concept indeed.

Perfect pacing for netflix and chill when you want it be
    Pvp and Raiding are a bit more laid back than retail for sure
    Lots of time to contemplate the mistakes in life when traveling to dire maul or winterspring
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's been interesting to see the game as it was. I like both versions of the game for different reasons."
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I was doing speed limit on a highway with four fast lanes, so I think I'll hit this rest stop for a bite to eat.