Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looking over his shoulder for a brief moment, Nehran began to speak.

"Kneeling before your enemy would most likely end in your second, or even third death, so don't be so foolish about that ever again. Rise, trainee.".

Nehran now turned around, and looked directly at Tenzin.

"What is your name?", he asked, slightly smirking.

Tenzin rose to his feat, in doing so unhitched his blade and thrust it into the ground infront of him, standing nearly as tall as him.

"Tenzin.. So what is my first excercise?"

He then stretched out his arms and cracked his fingers. Spying the smirk on Nehrans' face gave him more determination.
    Last edited by Lithic; 2010-11-14 at 01:29 PM.

Nehran turned his attention to and pointed at a nearby trainee, who was idly standing around.

"Teach him why the Scourge does not encourage his type of behaviour.", he whispered to Tenzin. Nehran cackled for a mere moment, and then resumed pointing at the lone human death knight.

Without even asking why, he walked himself over to the trainee. He picked up his blade and intentionally dragged it along the ground causing a sickening screech of steel on stone to echo through the training area. The trainee turned to see Tenzin approaching, and before he could react, Tenzins' runeblade had already pierced through his lower adomen, the cold touch of chilled steel through the mans' spine shook his body as the blade mounted him to the stone floor.

As he lay there still alive, Tenzin thrust his fist into the mans chest, the sound of snapping ribs now filled the hall that was now silent as the other trainees caught a glimpse of the proceedings. The man screamed in pain as Tenzin ripped the heart from the mans body, proceeding to thrust it down the mans throat, choking him as Tenzin pushed the heart further into the back of the mouth. His screams of agony silenced with the potent taste of his own flesh and blood. Tenzin felt the uppermost delight from the pain he just inflicted... his sadism was now above and beyond that of killing for the money.

He took back his blade from the open chested piece of shit and proceeded to drag it as he walked back to Nehran. He spoke no words... he coldly looked at Nehran, tilting his head to the right, making his stare more sickening than before.

Nehran wiped his initial smirk from his face. He grew more serious instantly.

"You seem more promising than I had initially thought, Tenzin. Go and spar with the other trainees on the right. Prove yourself to me, so I can see if you are worthy to wield the powers of frost. Your style... interests me.".

With a long blink after staring at Nehran, he turned and walked over to the right where there were a small group of trainees sparring.

Mercy is for the sane....

He chose an opponent and began to spar with him. He was using a short sword, his motions where quick and fluid. This trainee had skill, the burden of such a huge sword made it difficult to block, he had to use his nimbleness to evade his attacks while using solid strikes himself trusting in the fool to dodge them, which he did. Likewise for the other trainee, he could not block it as the power of Tenzins' strikes were too great with the weight of his sword to block with such a feeble weapon.

They sparred for hours, their unbreakable will was to catch one other out. Tenzin had growing respect for the trainee and knew without opening himself to attack he could not kill him. With each passing minute, their skill improved.

Nehran was impressed at this display. He motioned his hand to a nearby female high elf, and she came swiftly. Nehran approached her, and whispered quietly into her ear.

"Join their sparring, so we can see how skillful this Tenzin really is.".

The female high elf nodded, and approached Tenzin, wielding two shortswords. Both swords glowed in an eerie crimson shade, as a grin arose upon her unblemished face.

Tenzin placed his blade slowly back onto his back leaving his right hand on the hilt as he saw the high elven lady approach, he was tentative about taking an aggressive stance with a lady that had blades glowing such as they did. He took a strong stance between the two avidly watching the two. Ready to strike he waited for one of them to make the crutial first move. His attention drawn to the high elf, both her attractiveness and mysteriousness of her blades intrigued Tenzin. He continued to wait for the first mistake.

Arching her blades upwards, the female charged at Tenzin. The glow permeated the surrounding mist of the necropolis, shining in blood red, as she aimed for him.

Spying that she had made the first move towards him, the glow was almost more distracting than her unblemished face. Tenzin quickly unhitched his blade, keeping low he made a sweeping strike at her ankles with the long blade. He got a quick glimpse of the other trainee taking the chance to charge at them as he spun.

Avoiding the swipe at her ankles, the female leaped over Tenzin and landed imaculately on the other side. Swiping her swords once more, she hoped to strike him in the back, as the other trainee occupied him.

Tenzin detecting the incoming danger quickly slammed his sword into the ground and launching himself into the air hoping to dodge both the trainee and the elven woman. While flipping himself over his blade he was hoping he could pull it out of the ground fast enough to counter the next set of attacks.

Recovering from the misfortune, she charged with the other trainee towards Tenzin, spinning her swords, as if she wished to tear him apart.

His senses at their peak he tried his best to keep the two at bay, the onslaught of attacks tiring him. His blade firmly lodged in the ground, he didn't have time to take it out now. He clicked, after backing away he reached for his kunai, he threw it at his blade and used it to pull himself to it. In the process he kicked the other trainee stiffly in the head, knocking him out cold. He then pulled the blade from the stone and held it behind him, completely drained he took a low stance, staring at the elven woman with determination. From seeing the fire in her eyes, Tenzin knew that his life was at stake here.

She laughed in a high pitched tone, before she spread her arms out wide. With her blades aimed inwards, she charged at Tenzin, to finish this. Malice was visible in her face, as she licked her lips. If was as if she could taste the blood already.

Yet, before their very eyes, she collapsed to the floor, blood gushing from her mouth. Nehran stood there, behind where she was standing, holding something that looked like a spine. He grinned, and threw it at Tenzin. It collided with the floor, with an extremely loud crash.

"We couldn't have one chosen by Kel'thuzad dying again today, at the hands of an over zealous gnat.".

Tenzins eyes widened at what had transpired. Standing up slowly he hitched his blade while still trying to catch his breath, walking around the mess infront of him he approached Nehran.

"Here was me thinking I was the only one around here with a true taste in murder..... "

His voice was quiet yet highly ethereal and easy to hear, as he walked closer to the master he suddenly felt an intense pain surge through his brain, he grasped his own head and hunched over.

Fail me again and you will suffer a fate worse than any other before you.

"Death makes everything so bitter... so cold... so emotionless. Such are the wishes of the Lich King, and we must abide.", Nehran stated. He now turned to look at Tenzin in the eyes.

"Magic. Have you ever practiced it?".

"I only ever practiced on those who use it, though I guess thats no help at all..."

His words trailed off towards the end of his sentance as he realised the insignificance of his statement.

Nehran sighed.

"I believe you should meet your master first, to learn of the basics. I only teach those that are proficient in the art. Not... beginners.".

Without another word, Nehran left Tenzin, and returned to watching over his trainees.

Look within... take all that is evil inside you and embrase the darkness. Harness your hatred and you succeed.

Tenzin was obvioulsy not impressed about getting sent back to Acnoctus. On the way he decided to take on the words whispered into his mind. He closed his eyes and pictured the darkness of what he did in Darrowshire, all the killing he ever did... , clutched his hands together infront of him opened them with claw like pose. When he opened his eyes a green orb had appeared and was travelling forward.

"hmm.. I'll remember that one.." He thought to himself as he walked back up to his supervisor.