Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thorn merely gave Shujaa a thumbs up, before writing another note. It was clear that she had no clue what the winking and flirting was for, and therefore had no care to figure out what Shujaa had just been doing. All Thorn could figure out was that she was interested in talking with the male troll. The text was starting to look a bit more like gibberish, but was still readable. Name's Thorn. Anyway, I better get moving. When you get back, look under your seat. With that note passed on, Thorn got to her feet. Walking on, Thorn listed the trolls pouch with coins out, dropped it, gave it a light tap with her heel so it slid in under the seat Shujaa was sitting in. The Troll had shown some kindness, so she'd recieve some in return. Besides, usually you had to pay for entertainment, right?
    Tricking the Troll and being in her company afterwards had been entertainment. Returning the pouch was the payment. Thorn gave a short look over her shoulder, as she opened the door to leave the Tavern.

Ulay smiled at the troll woman. Of course with him wearing his hood, she could not see that. The Troll decided to remove his hood for a change. He pulled it back and revealed his green hair. He took another sip and kept looking at the woman. He was not really flattered, but the subtle gesture was a refreshing change to her noisy self. Ulay nearly missed the small girl heading for the door. He understood that everything that smelled like a mummy was an undead, but Ulay didn't really grasp the concept of the forsaken yet.

Shujaa watched the oddly looking forsaken leave the bar, again without a word. She turned back to the table and looked at Nurre. He had managed to fall asleep right there in his chair! So much for being a massive tauren, he could not stand more to drink than the tiniest goblin. She checked the note the creature had left behind. As she read it, she learned that is was called Thorn, and there was something under Shujaa's seat. She reached down, and got hold of her money pouch. When Shujaa checked it, she swore to herself. That sly little forsaken had stolen from her! Shujaa's pride was hurt, and she did like the fact that she seemed to have been cheated to pay for all of her drinks tonight after all.

Shujaa let out a loud sigh. Her night was quickly turning out to be a disaster. She finished her drink and quickly ordered a new one. She pondered what to do next. She did not feel like chasing after Thorn, not right now. She was afraid she might do things she would regret. That male troll she had seen earlier had yet to approach her as well. Shujaa's ego had definitely taken a punch this night, and she just hoped her drink would help her back on her feet.

Now that the troll was more or less alone, Ulay decided to try something. He rose his voice, not loud, but loud enough for her to hear. Ulay explicitly spoke with a strong Gurubashi accent. So strong in fact that no other troll than one of his tribe would understand.

"You seem upset. What did the mummy do to you?"

Shujaa heard the clear Gurubashi accent tear through the crowd like a hot dagger. She would recognize it anywhere on earth, and she could guess who it was from. She smiled to herself before she turned around. She whipped her hips around very subtly when she faced him and looked into his eyes. Not bad at all. She let forth a loud laugh before she spoke in the same strong accent.

"Oh that little thief got hold of my money. It gave 'em back though, can you imagine?"

Before allowing him a chance to reply, she continued.

"I still have plenty left. Can I offer you a drink, if I can get your name?"
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-05-31 at 01:13 PM.

"Letting go of your pray, how strange. And you could interest me in a drink, but not so much in leaving from here. I like seeing all doors. But you are welcome to join me, if you bring the drinks. And then you will get my name."

Ulay was talking slowly while his mind checked if all his weapons were in place. He saw what kind of impact his accent had on her. He would not let down his guard for those hips.

Shujaa smiled at the other Gurubashi. She was quite amused by him and played along with what she considered an act.

"Awrite boss, a drink climbin' up!"

She smiled at him before she ordered the drink, frog venom brew. She handed the other troll the drinks before she climbed up beside him. Shujaa was agile like a cat, moving quickly and silently and without any visible effort. She grabbed her own drink and swallowed half the mug in one giant gulp. The alcohol was starting to take effect.

"You're a bit odd aren't you? What might an odd troll like you be called then?"
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-05-31 at 01:13 PM.

Ulay watched the female climbing closely. Her movements were really smooth. She was surely blessed by the Loas. She was no ordinary loud mouthed troll that was sure. As he got the drink, he switched the two glasses and rose his voice.

"They call me Ulay. And I'm a Gurubashi, as are you. So what is the name of the mysterious woman before me?"

Ulay set his leg that was lying crossed on the beam up, so his foot was resting on the beam. he leaned his arm on his knee and took a sip of the brew.
    He seemed relaxed but he was still tense. In fact he always was when he was not around Damba.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-05-31 at 07:29 AM.

Shujaa actually blushed a bit when Ulay called her mysterious. She was not used to being referred to as mysterious. She quite liked it.

"I'm Shujaa, and yes I am from the Gurubashi tribe. I am a free spirit though, I cut my bonds with the Gurubashi long ago now. I enjoy this a lot more actually."

She winked at Ulay once again as she spoke and swallowed a large chunk of her beverage.

"Whoa, I think I might have to slow down if I want to stay up here. Do you promise not to laugh if I fall? Why are we even up here?"
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-05-31 at 01:15 PM.

Sora acknowledged the assumption with a nod. Thinking for a second, he frowned, "I highly doubt you'd know of her, but what can it hurt? Her name is Felicia, a young Sunfury Knight. Last time I saw her was on the Isle of Quel'Danas." Sighing, he continued, "I'm traveling around, selling my services while seeking sign of her. Such far I have had no luck.".
    Last edited by Sora Dawnblade; 2011-05-31 at 12:36 AM.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

Deleted
    Nurre was stilll sound asleep in his chair as the troll and Thorn had left him. For several minutes after the trolls departure his chair suddenly started to let out a long creaky noise and the two back legs of the chair which Nurre had been leaning on suddenly cracked. With a loud thud he crashed down into the floor, abruptly awakening him. As he awoke he started to mutter to himself as he realised what had just happened.Bloody goblins... can't even build chairs these days... As he got up, he looked around for his fellow drinking companions. He spotted the troll girl speaking with another troll, who for some reason was sitting on a beam in the ceiling. Pff trolls, never can do something simple like sitting on a darn chair... But being in this place I can see why. He took a look at the wreckage that was left of his chair.

Hmm where did that thing go? He looked at the table and saw a note lieing there. "Name's Thorn. Anyway, I better get moving. When you get back, look under your seat." Yeah... these two seem to have kept them self busy. Wonder for how long I was out? He wasn't sure if the note meant him or not so he checked under his chair, or well what was left of his chair. Bah... I need to find some proper place to sleep. Wonder if this tavern got rooms to spare? He walked through the room towards the bar. He waved a bit at the troll girl and let out a low laugh. Shame that she didn't say her name. And that Thorn seemed like an odd fellow... gotta be annoying to not be able to speak
    Barkeeper, do you got any rooms at this sink hole? Ohh... how much for the chair?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ah sorry I have not. Individuals prove much more complicated to find." Ryan took another sip of his drink and returned his book underneath his cloak. He then pulled out a piece of parchment and a slender pointed writing utensil of his own design. He began to write, while starring at the Sunfury and said, "Now this is just because I have a soft spot in my heart for mercenaries but if you can answer these questions I might be able to give you some advice on where she would be, or don't if you wish but if you do bring them back tomorrow. I would stay and ask them right now but I have a prior engagement with that young night elf. Good day." With that Ryan got up and walked out the door.

Is Felicia male or female?
    with the Sunfury or no more? if not, is Felicia running from anyone?
    prefers fish or fowl?
    green or red vegtables?
    a strong preference for bats or wyverns?
    any skills with a certain profession?
    trained in evasion or survival or both? and to what degree.
    access to large resources?
    languages?
    ((We are supposed to just have events that happen in the bar in this thread right?))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Yea, if you want to take things outside of the bar for an adventure you have to make a different thread))
    "There be some bunks up yonder, as for the chair, it'll be 5 silver pieces."

Deleted
    Valine looks around her with all the people that talking and annoy each other, and then orders a other drink." Another thunder ale Barkeep "she smiles, Then she grabs a hand with a fast relex of a thief that tried to steal her helmet. she grabs him at his throat." If u tried that again i will cut of your hands and stab my dagger in your back " She says with a angry voice. she walks with him to the door and throw him outside and then walk back to the bar waiting on her drink.

Deleted
    5 Silver?! That chair wasn't even worth the wood it was made from! Normally he would have argued more but he wasn't in the mood for it. Fine... Bloody leacher. He threw the coins on the bar disc and started moving towards the bed bunks. Have a nice day... He made sure to fill his vocie with as much sarcasm he could.

"I promise I won't laugh if you fall Shujaa. I might even catch you."

Ulay smiled at her and saw that the alcohol was already taking effect on the troll. Well, considering what other people can down, the term "already" seemed like a huge understatement. He himself was nearly immune to the effects of alcohol. He experimented with so many poisons on himself, that simple alcohol is no match for his rapid metabolism.
    Ulay was really curious about her. Alcohol was the poison for those who want to forget. Those who regret. But asking a person what they want to forget, while they were trying to seemed mean and dangerous, even to Ulay. With her loud mouth some information would surely slip in between the babbling. Ulay decided to keep her talking.

"So you killed a bear you say? But you didn't find one in Stranglethorn did you?"

"Oh!"

Shujaa clapped her hands together in delight. He had heard her telling the story before.

"I have been around, Ulay. These last few years I have been up north, and even on Kalimdor! Anyway, this particular bear attacked me when I was travelling through the plaguelands. He was really big and completely rabid! And he was strong, so very strong. He knocked me off my raptor and I thought he had broken every rib in my body at first. But I was smarter, quicker, like a shadow dancing around him. He stood no chance!"

Shujaa finished the short version of her story with a beaming smile, not caring if he had already heard it. She had gotten the chance to impress him with her talent, so she continued.

"I even beat a cat at her own game in this very jungle, many years ago! And since then I have only gotten stronger and faster."

Ulay couldn't really judge if this was a cock-and-bull story or actual facts. Her loud clapping and sometimes pitching voice were annoying to the hunter's sharp senses, but his curiosity kept him listening. The way Shujaa moved suggested the stories could very well be true.

"So how did you strike the killing blow? Bow? Spear?"

Looking towards the Night Elf for a few moments, he reached into a pouch at his side. As he pulled his arm back, a small, cube-shaped device was pulled out. Dropping it onto the floor before him, the cube sprange to life, and projected an image forth, upwards. As the image became clearer, a range of items, weaponry, and other Outland-ish devices was made visible.

"Browse my wares.", he stated, lazily.

Shujaa enjoyed every minute of Ulay's company. He was interested in her stories, and he was drinking his frog venom down quite quickly. She hoped he would catch up to her soon with his drinking.

"My daggers, mon. I flung myself up on the bear's back and stabbed one of my daggers right into the brain of the beast! Too bad he wasn't much to eat, being infected with the plague and all. I always find the prey you catch yourself makes the best meals. He would have been delicious."

Shujaa gave Ulay a look as she finished talking, and adjusted herself up on the beam. She did not find it very comfortable being up here, but she was not about to complain. She had a feeling she would be moving down alone if she asked him to take a seat with her at a table instead.

"Ulay, my dear. Share a story with me please, or I will talk my lips off!"