Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    A low smell of sweat, enthusiasm and exhaustedness. It was clear that whoever had just entered the bar had been working hard, and likely had a lot of money to blow on a night out - therefore the enthusiasm. It was nature that caused the stranger to pick the troll as the target. It was nature that made the troll scream of easy money. Loud, outwards and anything but nimble. The perfect target for someone of her own skill. Downing the second drink in a much simmilar fashion to the first, the stranger got to her feet. The way the stranger was moving through the room was almost cat-like. The difference in the way she moved when she entered, and the way she moved now was almost worlds apart.

Keeping the course, the stranger - Thorn - would move right past Shujaa.

Making a gesture as if he was sighing, he looked directly at the barkeep. "Do I look as if I'm requesting amusement? And you call yourself a tavern? Hmph.", he blurted, before turning to the Kaldorei.

"What do you want of me, fleshling?".

Deleted
    Nurre was abrupted from his thoughts by the troll. Hmpf, you wouldn't even be able to eat a fourth of me little troll girl... and that's if you even had the strength to put my life to an end. I have always heard that trolls can regenerate lost limbs, would be fun to see this in reality...
    Nurre let out a roaring laugh and continued If you didn't wet yourself little girl your free to join me for a drink. Lets see if your body can regenerate from getting smashed! Nurre made a gesture for the troll to sit down next to him.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Do you happen to sell things? I've heard that Ethereals are major traders..."

Maybe this wasn't the best idea, he didn't seem too happy at the moment, oh well, she pushed on trying(poorly) to hide her excitement.
    "And, if so, do you sell weapons? I collect them, you see, and would kill for some otherworldly ones..."

She was figiting noticlably. She couldn't understand why she liked buying weapons she would never used as much as she did, but she sure did.

Khorianas took the opportunity of the loud mouthed troll's appearance to down his drink and leave silently, it would have been fun to join the drinking but this opportunity to make an exit was to valuable to pass. On his way out he nearly ran into a tall figure clad in black leather. The huge troll silently walked towards the bar.

"Frog venom brew. Or something stronger."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryan quickly left the pages of his book when he saw the forsaken move he momentarily lost sight of it as it left the bar but caught it again as it moved towards the loud troll. Darn not what I hopped for but still far more interesting than others in the bar.
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2011-05-30 at 09:18 PM.

Shujaa was greatly amused. The tauren had quite the attitude, and she fired off a beaming smile at him.

"Hah! I like you. You be havin' plenty of mouth for you and me! Da next drink is on me. Tell me yar' name, tauren."

10+ Year Old Account
    The bartender handed the hooded stranger another drink then tended to the large troll.
    "Frog venom brew ye say....hmm. He turned around and looked over the shelves behind him, searching for an exotic looking bottle. He found the frog venom brew towards the bottom of the shelves and behind a few other bottles."Here ye be," he said as he brought the bottle out. He poured the troll a glass of the green liquid.

Deleted
    Thorn didn't even seem to look at the target, nor even in the direction of her. In the blink of an eye, Thorn had her hand curl almost like a snake, poaching the exact spot the troll had fished out coins earlier. The movement was so gentle, so swift, so snakelike, that noone in the tavern ought to be able to notice anything out of the ordinary. Hiding the pouch of coins in the robe, Thorn decided upon getting a closer look at the strange relationsship going on between the Tauren and the Troll that had just been robbed. They did not appear to know each other, yet they had engaged in friendly banter and actually decided to share places...

In a sly movement, Thorn sidestepped Shujaa to sit down on the other side of the Tauren, quickly scribbling a note. I can't actually speak, Tauren. I figured if there was room, I'd give the next drink. Thorn smirked, as she pushed the note towards the Tauren. The only thing better than robbing someone, was paying their drink later with their own coins.

Ulay dropped a gold nugget on the counter.

"Dis will serve me some more later."

Ulay grabbed the glass and reached for one of the wooden beams of the bar with one hand. He slung himself up, without spilling a drop of his drink. one of his legs dangled down while the other one rested on the beam, crossed. He rested his back against a vertical beam and observed the bar.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-05-30 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    My name is Nurre, what's yours little troll? Nurre did not wait for an answer but simply turned around towards the bar once more. He did not see as the shadowy figure walked by the troll but noticed as it say down next to him. As it pushed a note over to him he picked it up and read it. Bah... who cares if you can speak or not. Buy me drinks and I will keep you company. That troll seems like she can speak well enough for both of you. Your choice about what to buy as long as it aint some pansy little girl drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryan smiled and put a hand up to the Sunfury. "Hold that thought." This forsaken was impressive. He didn't see the actual lift but having done it many a time himself he knew what just happened. Cocky too, it seems, he thought, as the construct sat beside its mark.

Ryan shouted across the bar. "Hey mute!" Meaning to offend he continued, "Pay for my drink too. Something light just to lift my spirits if you catch my meaning," and then he gave a little wink. He couldn't help but play with words and interfere with people at the same time.

Ryan turned back to the Sunfury and said, "Sorry about that what were you saying?"
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2011-05-30 at 09:18 PM.

Before Shujaa had the time to introduce herself she noticed the peculiar creature that had approached them. It had gained Nurre's attention, and it seemed it was offering drinks. Shujaa shrugged and swept down her drink in one gulp. It was quite tasty, and she felt it tingling in her entire body as she shallowed it down.

"Awrite den you, get me another of dese and I tell you a good story!" She pushed her mug into arms of the crouching creature. "I'll help you carry."

Shujaa got up from her seat and bowed for the tauren. She made sure he knew it was merely a joke as she stood up straight again by letting out a loud laughter and walking away.

Ulay found the volume of the other troll annoying, but the accent in her voice intrigued him. It was,... familiar. But he would have to listen to her longer. And her mouth getting numb from the alcohol wouldn't help either.
    The troll took a sip of his own drink. Frog venom. Best brew you get with the humans. If he got his hands on some more exotic ingredients he will make some of his own again.

Deleted
    Shrugging, Thorn got to her feet and walked alongside the troll towards the bar. There was no way anyone would figure out what was happening. Getting up there, she started making gestures at the barkeep to no avail. Clearly irritated by the fact that the barkeep did not understand, she found the yellow notepad and wrote a new note, placing it upon the desk with a low slam. I'll leave some gold, you just keep refilling theese. With that Thorn fished up around 20 golden coins and laid them on the bardesk. That ought to be enough to knock even the Tauren out if he wanted to drink for all the coin. Yet they were also drinking some of the more.. delicate liquids. The drinks were quickly served. Thorn handed one of them to the troll, carrying the other two back towards their table herself.

Sora cocked an eyebrow at the man before him, "It would interest me to know how you identified me as one of those, with no outward insignia or visible armor. But no matter, I was Prince Kael'thas personal guard prior to his death, but personal circumstances have caused me to revoke my allegiance to that group." Swigging more wine he continued, "I'm freelancing at the moment, traveling while seeking the individual I'm looking for."
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

"You don' speak little one?"

She looked at the creature as they walked back. It reminded Shujaa an awful lot of a forsaken, and she was extremely curious. As they got back to their table she quickly grabbed hold of her drink and rolled the mug in her hands for a little while. She watched her drinking company for the night and could not help but be amused. She would make sure this was a night they wouldn't forget.

"Ey, I told you I would be tellin' a story! I 'ave one, about me an' a big bear, fight to de death, guess who won!"

Shujaa giggled and pointed at herself. She took a large sip from her glass, feeling warm and at ease with herself again.

Deleted
    Shaking her head as the first question was spit out, it quickly became clear that she wasn't going to say anything at all. The first two drinks were starting to kick in, as Thorn was actually getting quite a bit tipsy. Probably a bit too tipsy. Going for two knockouts, and sitting with the third, Thorn was really asking to be knocked out. Silly train of thought. Rubbing her eyes slightly, Thorn listened as the troll started to tell of her story. Nodding impressed, Thorn started clapping lowly as a gesture when Shujaa had finished.
    Raising the drink to a toast, Thorn downed the third knockout. without any real trouble. This was going to be a loooong fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little annoyed at the forsaken ignoring his joke he engaged the Sunfury."Hmph, well training is hard to hide. And as you mentioned a learned individual such as myself knows how to look for it. By the way the name is Ryan." Ryan reopened his book and took another sip of his drink. "So looking for someone, huh? Need information?" These knights were known to be quiet zealot at times not something Ryan particularly enjoyed to deal with but he had recently finished a gathering outing and might able to make some quick gold.

"Ey ey, easy dere my friend. Take it easy, in dat pace you be on da floor before ya know it!

Shujaa gave the forsaken a pat on the back and took the drink out of her hand. Its glass had been emptied, but it was only meant as a gesture. She would never actually deny anyone a drink, not on a night like this.
    It was then she noticed she was being watched. Her eyes shifted around, but she did not see anyone that seemed very interested in her. Then she looked up. There was a troll sitting above them, he seemed to be watching Shujaa. She was not a troll that passed down any opportunity to get some male attention, so she sent him a slight wink and a flirtatious smirk before she looked away once again. She was not going to hand herself over for free, and she was still very curious of her new friend next to her.

"So I be guessin' you don' speak den, fine, but tell me yar name little one. You must have a name!"