15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Signature Request: ( Something a little different - but I was given a very specific request so it helped! This was fun, thank you! )

:O So much win

Purdy =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Done! Hope you like it (:

7/7 HC!!

Exactly what I had in mind, love it!
    Thanks Memorïa91!

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    Done! Hope you like it (:

Purdy <3 What Font is that?

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8823/lautrec.jpg
    Made this for a friend earlier.

Not for mmo-champion (clearly)
    Last edited by Nicolette; 2011-02-04 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, I'm fairly new and I thought why not ask I'm very tempted to say "here is my armory link, go nuts and surprise me!" (but I wont, dont worry)

Visible text: "Jacopriest", but also "Jaco" since that is what everyone ends up calling me, basically my nickname. I'd want the "Jaco" to be more visible, and the "Jacopriest" to maybe be a little less visible, perhaps faded out or more towards the border of the sig or something like that, do what you feel looks good ^^
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post proper links yet but I hope this is ok <3 eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/jacopriest/simple
    Gear set:
    Head: High Society Top Hat
    The rest can be the wrathful gladiators stuff really..and val'anyr for the weapon :3
    Helm visible: With that hat? Oh hell yeah!
    Your pose: The casting animation all epic'd up yo :P
    General scheme: This may sound a bit crazy and not like WoW at all, and not really go with the gear set, but I'd like a sort of neon style with all kinds of colours. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, the best way would be to ask; have you played P.N.03 on the gamecube? Would make it alot easier to understand what I'm thinking of. Probably best with a black background and just..."epic neon swirly". SO HELPFUL ARN'T I. A fururistic sort of neon style might be a bit more helpful, but like I said, if you ever played P.N.03 on the gamecube, her ultimate attacks were all crazy big neon lights and I LIKE SHINY. All sorts of colours too..red, green, cyan, orange...and more..do what you feel!

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is not a very helpful description, alot of room for your own interpretation i know..go nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by eeveelove14 View Post
    Visible text: Megamoo, Guardian of the Cenarius
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/megamoo/simple
    Gear set: anything that doesnt look too unrealistic, not too glowy, maybe like the older sets from vanilla or bc
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: maybe like i'm crouched down, getting ready to fire my bow, Rhok'delar
    General colour scheme: any combination of black, dark green (not too dark tho), brownish gold color (like a dark mustard color)
    Any extras: would like for part of the bow to be visible, maybe my black warpstalker pet in the backgroun=
    Always look on the bright side of life

Would really like an updated signature
    Visible text:
    Name:Hellmoon
    Server: Khadgar
    Guild: Epic Weapons Vendor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would like the Mage T11 helm shown, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lmoon/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: I like blue/white/black, or underwater-ish theme, something that compliments my tier
    Any extras: I'm a fire mage, so some fire theme in it would be nice but that is optional

Thank you so much!
    Hellmoon - 85 Mage - Epic Weapons Vendor - Khadgar

Just popping in again to gawk in awe at your guys' amount of talent. Keep all the hard work, and thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

Signature Request: ( Something a little different - but I was given a very specific request so it helped! This was fun, thank you! )

This is LoL!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

For my boyfriend.
    Last edited by Nicolette; 2011-02-04 at 06:09 PM.

Hi,

Gotta say im sorry about the bump, apparently I didn't read everything on the front page....
    but still I gotta say Ty so much love the sign you designed you created!!!! TY its looking awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Purdy <3 What Font is that?
    The name is in the font Coalition (:

Love your warlock sig ^^,

7/7 HC!!

One more, just cause I love tier 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recenly changed server/race and I wanted to give this a go. You guys do some pretty phenomenal work.

Name: Arakhnos
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakhnos/simple

I would like a reference to Anathema as it is my favorite staff in the game still.

As I am a shadow priest I would like to have a twilight cult dark purple/black swirly/spiky theme without being in shadowform myself.

Gear-wise I really like Tier 6 and 8 (or even 10... i'm a big priest armor fan ), whichever could prove more adequate with the above specifications.

I cannot think of any specific facial animation/pose but something fitting a shadow priest, hence not all smiles and rainbows

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Visible text:
    Name: Hrodwulf.
    Server: Doomhammer EU.
    Guildname: Chronicles.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Mmo says im not allowed to post Url's

Gear set:
    Tier 11 please.

Helm visible:
    Nope.

Your pose:
    Casting Pose if that is possible.

General colour scheme:
    Yeah, Good Question, I leave this up to the maker.

Any extras:
    Well, i like the minipets in game.
    and one of my Favorite minipet is: Disgusting Oozeling.

Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    I recenly changed server/race and I wanted to give this a go. You guys do some pretty phenomenal work.

Name: Arakhnos
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakhnos/simple

I would like a reference to Anathema as it is my favorite staff in the game still.

As I am a shadow priest I would like to have a twilight cult dark purple/black swirly/spiky theme without being in shadowform myself.

Gear-wise I really like Tier 6 and 8 (or even 10... i'm a big priest armor fan ), whichever could prove more adequate with the above specifications.

I cannot think of any specific facial animation/pose but something fitting a shadow priest, hence not all smiles and rainbows

Thanks in advance.
    I'll take this one because I love Tier 6 and Anathema as well
    <3 shadow priests.

Also, there are many worgen requests. o.O
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Requested Ipod Screensaver:

Note: Still working on my requests. Wallpapers and such take time - doing them as fast as I can. Still have around 11 or so to do! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    I'll take this one because I love Tier 6 and Anathema as well
    <3 shadow priests.

Also, there are many worgen requests. o.O
    Dangit, I was just about to claim that one. D:

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |