Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Ah, that sucks. I guess I'll just have to keep looking! Thanks for responding (:
    You don't need to purchase it to download the files though. Just visit the US site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You don't need to purchase it to download the files though. Just visit the US site.
    And you can download the client? >< im pretty bad with this stuff, could you walk me through it somehow? ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Is there no other way to get t11 models? Been waiting for months for a fix, scouring forums etc.
    Did you purchase a US cataclysm account or was it simpler than that?
    >< really want to get back to making signatures etc.
    I am on EU, just got this sorted out today, if you want help with it or a lil guide, PM me

7/7 HC!!

Deleted
    Iv personaly had this picture in my head of a banner for ages, however iv never managed to get it right except when i handdraw it. Im not a wizz with computer-imaging even if i did go to artcollage.

Iv wanted my 3 main characters side by side on the 3 mounts i like the most on them in my favorite armour for each char of them.
    kinda like Worgen (Human form) Warlock in t2 on dreadsteed > Nelf Warrior in t10 on Midnight (huntsmans reins) > Nelf Druid in T3 on Headless horsemans reins.
    The warlock and the druid standing somewhat behind the warrior facing her slightly.

The names of the chars is optional but, Warlock Genéva, Warrior Caunwen and druid Natuesangel or simply "Angelic Trio"

No matter how hard iv tryed iv never managed to get it right when it comes down to digitilize the picture. The setting would optimaly be valley of heroes.
    Last edited by mmocee34cd002e; 2011-02-06 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockie View Post
    Visible text: Slickum
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slickum/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: I would like to be casting a heal!
    General colour scheme: Black white and gold would be awesome.
    Any extras: Any holy effects and anything with dark tones to it, like dark orbs. Something to counterbalance the light.

Thanks so much for your effort!

There you go I hope you like, I'm not to great with the spell animations so you can ask someone else if you dont like it =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    I am on EU, just got this sorted out today, if you want help with it or a lil guide, PM me
    PM'd you, thanks!

Thats awesome! Thanks a ton!

It looks really nice, almost exactly how I imagined it! ty Crypt very much.

My first go at a Smartphone wallpaper. Dimensions for Android.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Suazo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/suazo/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Heroic Mage T11
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Any
    General colour scheme: Some fire would be cool since I'm a Mage
    Any extras: If you could add an Invincible in there that would be nice =] otherwise it's all good

PMd Memorïa91
    Last edited by Suazo; 2011-02-07 at 07:57 PM.

Sig for Guildie

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of need a new sign :O
    Char(for armory): Darkspears @Xavius-EU
    Viewed sig name: Darkspears
    Gear: Brutal gear
    Theme: Purple dark and fiery if possible(Burning Legion like)
    Extras: Char in summoning progress, a few demons around (Felhunter and Voidwalker in mind)
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Deleted

Wink UD Mage Sig

Hey there, i need a signature for my mage and i was thinking of something like

Name: Ertilmænd
    Faction : Horde
    Class/Rage: Undead Mage
    Guild: PandoraProject
    Gear: T11
    Tabard: Tabard of Arcane

My spec is fire, so it would be cool if you could add some fire into it!

Thanks in advance!

My first attempt on a phone wallpaper <:

EDIT: decided to open up for PM'ers, but remember people; pm only ONE artist! (:
    Last edited by Memorïa91; 2011-02-06 at 11:20 PM.

7/7 HC!!

Visible text: Ruinieren <Armed Forces>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ieren/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Face just visible over a Frostfire Orb being held.
    General colour scheme: A mix of frost and fire, I respect your creativeness and judgment
    Any extras: No
    Thanks.

Visible text: Aestos the Dragonslayer ~Redefine~
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/aestos/advanced - sry can't post links
    Gear set: Tier 11, Kingsfall (naxx 40 dagger)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Burying a blade through someone's back?
    General colour scheme: Dark, Blacks and Reds
    Any extras: Bloodsplatter, random drops of Blood, normal rogue stuff =-P

Also Noticed a few people posting for Guild Banners, hate to be greedy but if anyone has any idea's for a guild banner. The guild name is Redefine Silver Hand US server... and if you're inquiring the guild logo is the clawmarks. looking for a decent banner, the guild motive is that a lot of us are starting over from large guilds finding our niche, so somehow incorporating Redefining who you are.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a mmo-champ forum sig.

Visible text: Sôlar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../sôlar/simple
    Gear set: Full teir 11, hidden helm.
    General colour scheme: Surprise me!! =)
    Your pose: Casting Lava Burst or Lightning Bolt - depending on what colour scheme you decide is best =)
    Any extras: Fire elemental if casting Lava Burst or Earth elemental if casting Lightning Bolt

Thanks in advance guys, love your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    My first attempt on a phone wallpaper <:

EDIT: decided to open up for PM'ers, but remember people; pm only ONE artist! (:
    HAI MEMORIA gj looks great!

I actually want one sig with two toons on it

Visible text: Shotdabow <Eternal> Kargath US, Watispally <Eternal> Kargath US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dabow/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pally/advanced
    Gear set: What they're wearing now is fine.
    Helm visible: Pally no, hunter yes
    Your pose: Casting pose on the pally, Shooting pose on the hunter if possible
    General colour scheme: Goldish/yellow for pally, green for the hunter
    Any extras: If you could have my pally with the Avenging Wrath animation, and my hunter...I'm not really sure, maybe someone can think of something creative for him

Thanks in advance

Hey everyone!

Elyaan - great job on our precious thread <3

Nice to see our dinosaurs back too

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to reply to people that PM'ed me. I was away from WoW and MMO for 2 months. Getting back my precious WMI and PS now, will open requests as soon as.

Missed you lot
    deviantART

Just wanted to let people know that I'm currently not well and won't be making any of the requests during the week. I don't know what's going on with my body, and feel that I need to figure it out as a first prio.

Also, welcome back Zil!