Quote Originally Posted by screwball View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvh0SauF-A

What is the name of the addon that shows his hp and energy to his left and his targets hp at his right?
    I have been looking for an addon like this but i cant find one really cause i dont know how to search for it. Checked wowinterface and curse but there is so many addons there.
    IceHud @ Curse
    ArcHud @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrog View Post
    Hi!
    I am looking for an addon that lets me move items between bag and bank based on filters.
    Like all item that has glyph in it's name should be moved to bag,
    or all item in item group X should be moved to bank.
    Similar to outfitter, but with normal items.

Thanks!
    Hi, I'm still looking for an addon like this, if I got a response, I'm sorry for double post!

Thanks!

Hmm Skrog.. I'm not sure, but I think that ArkInventory @ Curse can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Anyone know the addon name i am trying to pick out of my brain,

It pretty much shows an icon when any of my abilitlies comes off CD! it shows over my char or anywhere on the screen so i don't have to look anywhere else to see.

Can't think of the name, i am sure i saw it before.

Tried :

Power Auras.

so after looking through many posts and searches I still can't find the answer that I am looking for.

I am trying to get KGpanels to only activate certain panels based on if I have a target or not.

OnEvent

if UnitExists("target") == nil then
    self:Hide()
    return
    end

this is the script I found on the wowace site, but it just isn't work. Any help explaining how to set this up would be amazing.

Deleted
    OnEvent:
    Code:
    if not UnitExists("target") then self:Hide() end
    OnLoad:
    Code:
    self:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_TARGET_CHANGED")

Quote Originally Posted by Aranor View Post

It pretty much shows an icon when any of my abilitlies comes off CD! it shows over my char or anywhere on the screen so i don't have to look anywhere else to see.

Tried :

Power Auras.
    you could try MiksScrollingBattle text and then set up "Notifications" to the spot on the screen you want them to pop up on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypKP7hu0Z0o

you can watch that and see mine is set to be between my unit frames. hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranor View Post

Tried :

Power Auras.
    Ghost: Pulse 3 @ WoWIntraface

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I currently use Stuf Unit Frames and love it to death, except one thing. When my target is casting a spell, it is pretty hard to see the timer and text of the spell. I have played around with it and cannot get the results I want.

Is there another addon I can use just for the purpose of showing a cast bar for my target. Would like something movable that is pretty visual on the cast timer and spell being cast. I do not want to get rid of Stuf.

/hugs

Hugsalotbear, you could just hide the timer from Stuf and then use Power Auras to create a timer, without replacing the entire bar.
    At least I think it's possible.. I don't use the two addons mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    OnEvent:
    Code:
    if not UnitExists("target") then self:Hide() end
    OnLoad:
    Code:

when I reload my UI the frame shows up, then if I cancel my current target it goes away, but when I target another target it doesn't toggle back in. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post
    I currently use Stuf Unit Frames and love it to death, except one thing. When my target is casting a spell, it is pretty hard to see the timer and text of the spell. I have played around with it and cannot get the results I want.

Is there another addon I can use just for the purpose of showing a cast bar for my target. Would like something movable that is pretty visual on the cast timer and spell being cast. I do not want to get rid of Stuf.

/hugs
    If you wish to use an alternative addon then you can easily remove the castbar from any given unit by expanding it, and select Cast Bar from the list of modules for it.
    Check the Disable checkbox to remove it.

As for an alternative castbar I am currently using Gnosis which supports a lot more visual customisation compared to the "standard" of Quartz.

Deleted
    OnEvent:
    Code:
    if not UnitExists("target") then self:Hide() else self:Show() end
    OnLoad:
    Code:
    if not UnitExists("target") then self:Hide() else self:Show() end
    My fault. I shouldn't code mid-raid.

you are my hero. Maybe one day I will bother to find out what it all means and how to make the code up on the fly, but for now thanks!

Hey I'm looking for an addon that I can type in a list of herbs, the amount i want, and for it to show X/Y of how many I have in my bags. Also it would support up to around 100 items at once and saves it even after I log off.

As an example:
    0. _item name_ - X/Y
    1. Peacebloom - 100/60
    2. Copper Ore - 37/50

Y= what number i set
    X= the number in my bags/bank

Thanks for any info anyone can give / code it for me

ALSO if it showed the list like the Blizzard Quest Log that would be awesome and kinda what i want it to look like.
    Last edited by Peral; 2011-03-06 at 06:47 AM. Reason: added more clarity

Deleted
    I would like to know what the crosshair mouseover casting addon is in this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/Arawethi.../0/qgu6OX6vKb8

Thanks in advance!

I could use an addon that interracts with ventrilo so that i know whos talking.

can someone point me in the right direction?
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

mhm, thanks, gonna check it out.

(edit)
    yep, precisly what i was looking for.
    Last edited by Seriousdoom; 2011-03-06 at 06:00 PM.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what font this is???

Thank you very much
    Last edited by SirHps; 2011-03-06 at 07:34 PM.
    Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Hi is there an addon that allows me to when I'm killing a boss I can turn hear whatever the boss is saying but not have to listen to the combat sound like all the casts and attacks?