Deleted
    Hm, I feel like your referring to me :P its cuz i never knew about this forum, but then saw it when just browsing around, and I'm a Lol freak, you'll most likely see me around alot. also, Renekton OP, on a godlike spree with him (legendary 4 games in a row)

Deleted
    Oh yeah, isnt the next patch and end of Season 1 supposed to come this tuesday/wednesday?

Deleted
    Yeah, also, can't wait to FINALLY test Talon tomorrow.

Deleted
    So dominion is this week? Or next week?

Deleted
    think this week =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think so. I remember them saying there was going to be a period between Riven and Domination. Probably wrong though, I just don't see Dominion this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Actually, Warwick is very strong in lane.

I like to play him as off tank rather then DPS. Lantern + Heart of Gold -> Witt's End -> Randuim's. Your ult allows you to jump in their carrier, if they try to save him, you slow them all.
    So I hear. Been trying this build a bit more now and it's just stupidly silly. I'm actually leveling the skills pretty evenly. I found raising q too fast would lead to mana issues and 11% max health is plenty initially. The tracking does give me away but I love the added movement speed. Ganking and roaming the map in no time is pretty amusing.

Deleted
    Between Riven Patch and Dominion will be at least 3 weeks, they said (also new champ then, probably). So don't get too excited. But, to start a new Topic: Did you play ranked this season and what badges will you get?

I'm currently gold in 5solo and silver in 3v3, though my mates and me try to reach gold in 3vs3 in the next hours

Don't think so. I remember them saying there was going to be a period between Riven and Domination. Probably wrong though, I just don't see Dominion this week.
    Yah, its not this week. Post was a while back (I think the CLG red tracker has it on page... 13? it doesn't differentiate between random red posts and real posts so its kinda far) but dominion is NOT this week unless they make a big change.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been having a poop day. 3 bad games in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Been having a poop day. 3 bad games in a row.
    That's not bad yet =)

I've had days with horrible losing streaks from 5 to 7 games in a row =)
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    1495 in 3vs3... do you think I'll be able to reach 1520? (display seems to bug, it's still silver, so I want to be sure). Games seem to be weird, either we win easily or lose within the first minutes (against 1600 elo guys :x)

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    1495 in 3vs3... do you think I'll be able to reach 1520? (display seems to bug, it's still silver, so I want to be sure). Games seem to be weird, either we win easily or lose within the first minutes (against 1600 elo guys :x)
    its just a game, why not try.

May as well try. Best case, you reach it, worth case, you don't, but not even trying is much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    That's not bad yet =)

I've had days with horrible losing streaks from 5 to 7 games in a row =)
    same there... pubs are pubs.
    some are just bad while others, well, decided to not play "seriously" (provided they could that is) because it's not ranked. just love that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my friend = owning our lane
    Mid = equal lane kills
    Top = so much feeding that they get 1 shotted by Soraka.....
    -40 mins in-
    "Ok lets pick of Teemo, then Karth-"
    -Enemy Tryndamere has scored a Pentakill-
    "FUUUUUUUUUU-"

Deleted
    1502... according to their announcements this would already be gold for 3vs3 and it's probably just a bug that it's silver, but my last mate is 14 elo short of 1490... so I guess one last game huh?

6 a.m... .___.

I was in a game where Brand lost to Annie in mid... I really don't know how that can happen O.o

Deleted
    But, to start a new Topic: Did you play ranked this season and what badges will you get?
    Um... 1200 ? I've played like 14 ranked games, fyi I got to 1340 when I got "ranked" but then the next few games my teams just... Theres not enough words to explain a cass that goes 0/8 in mid against Lux in 15 mins or Morde that loses to an signed top also feeding him like 5 kills in 20 minutes, when it isn't even close, not by a mile D:

---------- Post added 2011-09-13 at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    I was in a game where Brand lost to Annie in mid... I really don't know how that can happen O.o
    ;_;
    All I can say now as I started playing brand a few days back'

And forgot to add: People that instalock *insert top solo que list carry here* without saying a word and expect the rest of the team to pick "around" that every time.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-13 at 04:41 AM.

Deleted
    I did it mate nr 1 has 1540, nr 2 has 1504 (and hopes they really meant it like they said) and i'm at 1530 in 3vs3 currently