10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday Elyaan!

Hope your day is absolutely brilliant <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Thank you Torg. :3

So, when I found some spare time today, I had a shot at messing around with some tutorials myself. I haven't done this in a long while. Specifically, I used Caiti, Zarina and Soko's ones. I then felt like posting the outcomes. Thankies again to those three for the tuts, and everyone else mentioned in the first post!

Quick and fun to do. Anyways, if anyone actually likes them, I'll happily resize them to be within MMO-C's limits, and replace the text or whatever. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Oh, and if there's any constructive criticism going about, throw some my way.

P.S. Dark/light and other contrast stuffs may be weird in these signatures. Working off my laptop again, and these tend to look completely different when viewed on my desktop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

So, when I found some spare time today, I had a shot at messing around with some tutorials myself. I haven't done this in a long while. Specifically, I used Caiti, Zarina and Soko's ones. I then felt like posting the outcomes. Thankies again to those three for the tuts, and everyone else mentioned in the first post!

Quick and fun to do. Anyways, if anyone actually likes them, I'll happily resize them to be within MMO-C's limits, and replace the text or whatever. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

P.S. Dark/light and other contrast stuffs may be weird in these signatures. Working off my laptop again, and these tend to look completely different when viewed on my desktop.
    They all look fantastic, especially the druid one!

*snip*

O.o Sweet Baby Jesus those are amazing!
    *nerfbat*
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-08-01 at 02:00 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

They are fantastic, how do you get those backgrounds?

Stunning Ely!

(Happy belated Birthday!)
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I know this is the world of warcraft section, but I was wondering if anyone here will make me a league of legends sig, if so pm me please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Sorry, I should have claimed this first - but anyway, how's this?

Very nice Shyama! Thx very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Hi, I know this is the world of warcraft section, but I was wondering if anyone here will make me a league of legends sig, if so pm me please and thank you
    We could and would! Please use the template on the first page with photos of the images you want. Then post your request and I'm sure someone will pick it up. Thank you and have a great night!
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-08-01 at 06:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am asking someone to do a league of legends sig for me, heres what I would like,

I would like this guy on the very left https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...RdpduLAq3YgKAB

With this guy almost right next to him on the left so that the laser of the first guy is almost right alongside this guy https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...w=1280&bih=679

On the right side of the sig I would like My Summoner name: Yosef1015
    With this image to the left of it

The background is up to the artist to decide

I would also like the characters names to be under them only if they fit in whatever font the artist thinks fits.
    The Laser guy is named Ezreal and the flamesword guy is named Tryndamere

Please and Thanks you!
    Last edited by Yosef1015; 2012-08-01 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    thank you alot shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Vangarath View Post
    Hey,
    Here to request a signature, its amazing what is all shown here
    Visible text: Vangarath

http://i.imgur.com/YupG0.jpg

Hope you like it!

Ely - those are amazing, I too especially love the druid one.
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-01 at 07:41 AM.
    deviantART

I'm loving the signatures here, so I'm going to request 2 as well.

Visible text: Nescau / Ascendancy - Nemesis - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte.../Nescau/simple
    Gear set: DK Tier 10 - ICC
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: I would like for it to appear very dark, shadowy. Red/Purple color scheme.
    Any extras: Make it look bad ass

Visible text: Allicinha / Ascendancy - Nemesis - US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...licinha/simple
    Gear set: Priest Tier 6 or Tier 5.
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: If you use the Tier 5, make it look very light, white-ish, glowing, etc. If you use Tier 6, the opposite. Dark, purple-ish, shadow priest stuff

THX!

Deleted
    Hello there,

here to request a signature, I am amazed by your work

Signature:
    Visible text: Sabrae - Les Héritiers d'Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...abrae/advanced - can provide some in game screenshot if needed
    Gear set: I would love a recolored version of t12(h) ( http://fr.wowhead.com/transmog-set=660 ) in blue tone. If it's not possible, the artist could use my transmog set (tidefury)
    Helm visible: Yes if t12h, otherwise without
    Your pose: I am thinking about something who look quiet
    General colour scheme: more in blue / ice tone, maybe electrical - at the convenience of the artist

Thank you in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post

http://i.imgur.com/YupG0.jpg

Hope you like it!
    Wow, I really like that sig

Thank you MindlessMelon

For a friend:

http://i.imgur.com/h0tmz.jpg

---------- Post added 2012-08-01 at 11:29 AM ----------

I'd like to take some requests, but no males (Tauren, Human, Worgen). Please use template on the first page if you're gonna PM me. And these are my current sigs so you know what to expect :

Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-01 at 11:30 AM.
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    So once again I am fully closing my requests.

As I am a little sick of people asking multiple people for a request and then spending hours making something that I am not used to making aka a twitch setup, to then get the requester asking me "when will it be done?" etc, and then have them say that actually now all they need is a background and it has to match something completely different from what you have done, so you start again, silently cursing anything that gets in your way.

I finished it today and was about to reply to the requester with not only the full set (banner/background/offline) that I had made previous but also a background that matched what they had suddenly decided it had to match, when I got this:

"Or nvm, i think I have a Artist for it, he did all Things Offlinebanner, Background + Signature.. :/ "

So in the nicest way possible.

Go jump in a fire.

I am really annoyed with the lack of give a shit that happens here, a lot of artists here work their arses off for people who just don't seem to care how much effort is used and how much of our spare time goes in to making nice things for others.

So... If you want something by me, you can either ask really bloody nicely and hope that I am in a good mood, or you can come to dA and ask there.

~Angry Ammeg out.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by FairLadyz View Post
    They are fantastic, how do you get those backgrounds?
    I just picked a zone which sort of worked with the colours/look of the gear. So, Firelands for the DotF, Icecrown for the Death Knight, and Darkshore for the Druid.

Also, thank you for all of the compliments. I think I'll play around a little more, and perhaps mesh my current style with that in these (seeing as the feedback has been positive!).

And thank you again for the birthday wishes. :3

P.S. *Hugs Ammeg.*
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-01 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post

As I am a little sick of people asking multiple people for a request and then spending hours making something that I am not used to making aka a twitch setup, to then get the requester asking me "when will it be done?" etc, and then have them say that actually now all they need is a background and it has to match something completely different from what you have done, so you start again, silently cursing anything that gets in your way.

I finished it today and was about to reply to the requester with not only the full set (banner/background/offline) that I had made previous but also a background that matched what they had suddenly decided it had to match, when I got this:

"Or nvm, i think I have a Artist for it, he did all Things Offlinebanner, Background + Signature.. :/ "

~Angry Ammeg out.
    Ughhhhhh >.<
    I am beyond fed up with this sh*t

/hugs Ammeg

I am so sorry that this has happened to you.
    I know that whenever this has happened to me I have called them out in the thread in hopes that other artists won't go through what I have, and to hopefully ensure that that person never gets any more requests filled!

I was contemplating opening back up my queue but I think I'll leave it closed for a while now.

PS. THIS is why I won't do anything larger than a sig (unless I trust the requester)
    I am not going to waste 5-7 hours making someone a wallpaper/twitch/etc only to find out they have PM'd multiple people.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-08-01 at 12:15 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    ~Angry Ammeg out.
    So sorry to heat this hun <3, I was hoping after the last posts that people might learn but they obviously never do

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd