Deleted
    Speaking of germans, that reminds me of this one ahri player I had in my team yesterday. My friend already called mid, then ahri instalocks and says hes mid. Game begins,(dont know why we didnt dodge, it was obvious ahri would be horrible) two fight over mid and ahri decides to go top.

Ahri feeds enemy gp 2 kills. How do you even manage to die to a GP!? I gank top, ahri misses all his skills and says I didnt do any damage to gp, lol. Ahri somehow gets no farm top (he had 50 CS 50 minutes in the game). He never once used his ulti, he missed all his spells and had 100 AP at the end of the game. I asked him to afk or sit at base because he ruined our ganks and stuff by throwing charms out of the bushes and missing. Game was pretty much 6v4. Funniest part of this game was that we almost won the game. Enemy team Janna's ulti ended up winning the game for them.

I always ask these horrible players where they are from and usually theyve been french or german. Im not saying all of them are bad, but ive met many bad french and german players and it doesnt surprise me if the baddie says hes from germany or france. Riot could create own servers for them where they can be bad together :3
    Last edited by mmoc614b31b9c1; 2012-08-21 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Also, I remember many posts about EUNE and language, and now you have it on EUW Told you it wasn't any different!
    It's better over here than at EUNE, but it seems to be a thing where if I get one German/French person on my team, everyone else in the team end up using that language too.

What is kinda funny, is that I sometimes dabble with the thought of going back, simply because people seemed to have less of a clue over there... At least I tend to meet a lot more people with a brain over at West, but still getting the special ones on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Riot could create own servers for them where they can be bad together :3
    Agreed, and while they're at it, they can create servers for Polish/Russian people so they can go AXAXAXAXAX together, and Brazilians in the US so they can go HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE together.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-08-21 at 01:19 PM.

Deleted
    I truly don't get Skarners and Mundos who don't build tanky, especially not when they're in the same game.

Yes Skarner, you'll do more damage with TF, a shame you're dead before it's useful.
    No Mundo, buying a Leviathan with a 1/9/3 score isn't a good plan.

I hate it when the only tank-ish champs (champs who still do massive sustained damage without any damage items) build for pure damage. Apparently the concept of doing no damage if you're dead doesn't exist in this game.

Oh and if Ryze gets owned by Kassa (which I basically denied entire early game as Lee Sin), don't rush your Frozen Heart, he still 3 shots you if you have 200 armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    It's better over here than at EUNE, but it seems to be a thing where if I get one German/French person on my team, everyone else in the team end up using that language too.

What is kinda funny, is that I sometimes dabble with the thought of going back, simply because people seemed to have less of a clue over there... At least I tend to meet a lot more people with a brain over at West, but still getting the special ones on my team.

Agreed, and while they're at it, they can create servers for Polish/Russian people so they can go AXAXAXAXAX together, and Brazilians in the US so they can go HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE together.

Damn.

Was playing Ezreal. We were struggling since the beginning but we managed to push the enemy to their base. We had lost all of our outer turrets and one inner turret, the enemy just had two turrets on their base. But they had a monster WW (Had like 10 kills in the first 20 minutes because my top lane didn't know what MIA was.) and a really good Ashe.

So we were struggling on team fights. I was sitting at 16 / 2 / 12. I had my item build set and was destroying most targets but i was getting focused a lot and apparently my team was unable to CC properly. So after killing 3 of their team we went for their base and destroyed another turret when they all respawned. We left our Master Yi on our base to defend against minions when suddenly i see TOWER DESTROYED message.. I was like ZOMG ONE OF THEM SNEAKED ON US.

No.

Not at all.

According to our Master Yi he was on the phone and didn't see the minions destroying two outer turrets. We had to port back, the team got really angry, we managed to put a good defense but couldn't attack properly. After almost one hour and 15 minutes they destroyed our nexus.

One guy suddenly deciding to do something stupid and ruining the fun of 4 other people that worked REALLY hard to "win" the game.
    That Master Yi was sitting at 4 / 12 / 5.

And i'm playing this game for like... three weeks.

/rant off
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

I never seem to meet any Germans... Guess im lucky on that one, but i have met quite a lot of Russians or people from Poland, and for some reason i've never seen any of them doing well.. Despite the fact tha M5 is Russian... :P

And for a little off-note.. You should add me.. I have 2 accounts one is The Bést Player and the other is Steveírwin

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on EUNE and I swear that word noob is pulled around far to much.... At least you know who is Polish because anyone playing from Poland always has the initials PL in their name and usually are just god awful... I'm still baffled as to why I went to EUNE after split. Stupid, stupid decision on my part. I find really bad players and then there are just complete douchebags. I mean they literally are playing and typing about how "bad" you are or whoever while they are in the middle of a lane or team fight. COME THE FUCK ON, SERIOUSLY!?!?!?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I play on EUNE and I swear that word noob is pulled around far to much.... At least you know who is Polish because anyone playing from Poland always has the initials PL in their name and usually are just god awful... I'm still baffled as to why I went to EUNE after split. Stupid, stupid decision on my part. I find really bad players and then there are just complete douchebags. I mean they literally are playing and typing about how "bad" you are or whoever while they are in the middle of a lane or team fight. COME THE FUCK ON, SERIOUSLY!?!?!?
    The good thing about EUNE is that when you win you know you did well... On the other hand playing support is out of the question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    The good thing about EUNE is that when you win you know you did well... On the other hand playing support is out of the question...
    Support is easy at low ELO. If you're blitz just bush hug, anything else just heal your carry up or shield or whatever. It really is for the most part popping abilities on carry with no CS involved which makes it really easy.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Support is easy at low ELO. If you're blitz just bush hug, anything else just heal your carry up or shield or whatever. It really is for the most part popping abilities on carry with no CS involved which makes it really easy.
    Oh yeah kill supports like blitz can definitely do nice things..

Well, if you guys are on EUNE, you won't meet any Germans/French people, but that's where all the Polish/Russian people are.

On West, it's the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually play support-only in normals and what-not. When I finally decided to take the plunge and try ranked, I thought I would do support since that is what I was best at. Oh, no. Our other lanes were 80% of the time complete idiots. I had a Singed top that had four CS at ten minutes in. Four. As Singed. I am not exaggerating.

After a few games of similar BS, I just went top/mid and did really well and pulled myself out of the stupid ELO. I actually did pretty decently with Vlad, who I'd never even played in a normal SR much less ranked. :3 I'm not too good of a CS'er or ganker because I usually play support, but at least I have decent map awareness from all those support games..

I still only have 14 ranked games played, but I'm at 1354ELO so it's a lot better, and I can actually play Support since people are actually TRYING to win instead of spinning around in circles uselessly. I wouldn't recommend playing support to anyone that's positive they're better than the other knuckleheads on their team. You never know, your top may have four CS ten minutes in too.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Deleted
    I've found that Nunu is by far my favourite support. I have a lot of influence on the game, I can heavily disrupt the enemy AD carry with iceball, can buff my AD carry to stupid damage dealing, chase extremely well with both abilities and I can split up teamfights with my ultimate. And in lane, on level 1-5, iceball hurts. So POKEZ! Last game I finished FH and Banshee's making me tanky and able to just stick as glue to Corki making him unable to do proper damage, ult on others and forced him to use his escapes with ult while my team cleaed up the rest.

Blitz, I had a really good game with, but I died far more often when trying to peel off others.

Deleted
    Someone auto locking Akali saying "i mid i carry"

He finishes the game with 3/8.

Fucking useless.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Start out 2-0-2 as first time Diana (YEAH FREE WEEK), Ez starts KS with his bullshit end 6-5-15, Ez (the KS master) end 21-9-12. They learned he was the only fed one after KS the entire game.............

For example, was fighting a Riven 1v1 outside of Baron, I had over 50% life left he was down to 10%ish. Ez is running by Q's hit him kills him, and runs off. This happened 5 times at least.
    Last edited by Todgruppe; 2012-08-22 at 02:48 PM.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Someone auto locking Akali saying "i mid i carry"

He finishes the game with 3/8.

Fucking useless.
    Instalockers always fail. If someone instalocks I usually just dodge. Dodging is much easier than dealing with stupid people who fail and blame others and/or goes afk.

Smurf accounts and / or level 30 "boosters" with hundreds of wins GTFO my levelling games.

*deep breaths*

that feels better ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a 4v5 with an extremely fed Miss Fortune thanks to the guy who left after 15 minutes is not fun. It was an uphill battle since the other team seemed to work better than us already, then him leaving just killed us. We tried, I using Janna for the first time in PvP so I did not feel as I did too much, but we just felt weak as a whole.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I hate it when the only tank-ish champs (champs who still do massive sustained damage without any damage items) build for pure damage. Apparently the concept of doing no damage if you're dead doesn't exist in this game.
    Then theres the "tanks" who ONLY build tanky when they dont really contribute to the team in any way. And by that i mean the local Garen who decides "derp, im tank, i dont build damage" and goes with a full tanky build with no damage item AT ALL. Sure, you survive a bit, but if you dont do damage, and you cant even stop the enemies from attacking the carries, then no ones gonna pay heed to you.
    Why am i raging at Garen all of a sudden? Well i went a blind with 3 friends (couldnt find a 4th friend, sadly), and we get a Garen who goes top. Sure, hes probably good. "Probably".
    At some point, we had almost full builds on both sides. We went and Aced the other team, who sadly killed everyone of us...apart from Garen. Only their Nexus was left to kill, so he rushed at it and started attacking (from the second last top turret). He couldnt get the damn nexus down before they respawned and killed him. Then some time went again, and this time it was their turn to ace us. And guess what, they won!
    30-40 sec to destroy the nexus, and he couldnt... If he'd had just ONE damage item atleast, maybe an atmas or FM, he wouldve downed it. But no "im the tank noobs".

Deleted
    When my team mates refuse to speak english, can i report them for innapropriate language or could that be considered offensive?