Deleted
    Hello all I would like a Twitch request please:
    What you want for you page: I would like the full set please

Visible text: I would like my guild name: Vanilla and server name: Runetotem displayed please also for the info box could I have the following: -
    Hello everyone and welcome to my stream, I have been playing wow since Burning crusade playing a holy paladin and then before cataclysm came out I levelled a shaman and that’s my current character and will be throughout MOP. And then my pc spec:
    Processor (CPU): Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-950 (3.06GHz) 4.8GTs/8MB Cache
    Memory (RAM): 12GB KINGSTON HYPER-X TRI-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (6 x 2GB KIT)
    Graphics: EVGA Nvidia GTX580 1536MB 384-Bit GDDR5 Graphics Card
    Cooler: TITAN FENRIR EVO EXTREME HEATPIPE CPU COOLER
    Case: The Coolermaster 690 mk II
    Power Supply: 1010W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan
    Sound Card: ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO
    Speakers: LOGITECH S220 2.1 SILVER/BLACK SPEAKER SYSTEM
    Keyboard: LOGITECH G19
    Mouse: RAZOR MAMBA

Logo/Character: h t t p : / /eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Shaymister/advanced
    General colour scheme: Something to go with lightning, I’ll leave that up to you
    Specifics/Extras: Could I maybe get my shaman on one side of the twitch page and then get the glyphed ghost wolf on the other side and I’ll leave the rest to you.

Thank you to who will pick this up, if you need any other info just pm me.
    Last edited by mmocbe21510eb3; 2012-09-21 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Request done for a irl friend. She wanted her cat form there, but only like "It's her presence" so it's a bit faded out. And purple and sparkles. I'm not sure if the colors are hinting more towards pink already... Let's hope she likes it!

Deleted
    Hi !

I've create a new website for my guild who does PvE. And i hope someone can help me to create a wonderfull banner for this new website. I know photoshop but i'm not so good. So it's why I need your help. A beautiful website start with a beautiful banner

Banner:

Size: 960*200

Visible text: eConnect

Logo: I’ve a logo.

Logo there : http://kiliiix.free.fr/econnect/logo_econnect_noir.png Without background http://kiliiix.free.fr/econnect/logo...cttransfs4.png

Site web : http://guilde.econnect.free.Fr

General colour scheme: Like u want : )

Any extras: Hum, I want to see two things on the banner eConnect & the logo. After some pandarens, bosses of MOP or what u want =D

Last banner http://aethernia.free.fr/wp-content/...niaBanner1.jpg

Sorry for my english.
    Thanks for reading.
    And i hope you will answer soon !
    amandiine@live.fr for contact

Can you tell me when you're ready to start to work
    Last edited by mmoc1b650995f3; 2012-09-21 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I wouldn't mind getting a spiffy one of these myself.

Visible Text: Faroth Ravenwing
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Faroth/simple
    Gear Set: Transmog set on armory (T4 chest/legs, Tough scorpid shoulders, etc just in case I'm wearing something else for some reason when armory is reviewed)
    Helm not visible
    Cloak: Prefer visible if it looks good with the image
    Pose: I'd really like something along these lines and would love it if the pet can be included:
    http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...ratieledit.jpg
    NOTE: If someone would care to get particularly detailed, I'd like his eyes edited to be the traditional NE white/silver like the WC3 Tyrande box art/female NE model in WoW
    Color scheme: Nature or forest inspired color scheme
    I'd like a wallpaper at 1920 x 1080 as well as a signature from it for the forum if both are possible.

Tremendous thanks for those who are doing these. They are works of art!
    Claimed - pretty sure nobody has picked this up. Will work on it over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Request done for a irl friend. She wanted her cat form there, but only like "It's her presence" so it's a bit faded out. And purple and sparkles. I'm not sure if the colors are hinting more towards pink already... Let's hope she likes it!

Very pretty! I'm sure she'll love it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandiine View Post
    Hi !

I've create a new website for my guild who does PvE. And i hope someone can help me to create a wonderfull banner for this new website. I know photoshop but i'm not so good. So it's why I need your help. A beautiful website start with a beautiful banner

amandiine@live.fr for contact

Can you tell me when you're ready to start to work
    CLAIMED
    Should be done by the end of the day .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    So soft, lovely!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    I hereby CLAIMETH this request.

EDIT: Added finished sig

It's beautiful!

Thank you very much =)
    Signature in progress...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Nice one!
    Thankies.

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    It's beautiful!

Thank you very much =)
    You're very welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Very pretty! I'm sure she'll love it
    I sure hope so. This has to be the most girliest, sparkliest, prettiest signature I've ever done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    So soft, lovely!
    Thanks! I've finally found proper tricks to get the render look the way I want it to look.
    Also diggin' your new signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I'm not remotely artistic, but I knows what I likes and I likes that. The soft golden glow in the background really sets her off beautifully (plus awesome hair edit as usual )
    Thank you! I'm personally pleased with the lighting too~

Hello super talented people I've waited a week to do a re-request so i will link my original post, and quote it again in hope someone can help me out Much appreciated

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18419693

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name (Tankingyou) and server name (Hellscream EU) would be nice. Readable text/font too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kingyou/simple
    Gear set: The gear i'm wearing, it's nothing special but its the best ilvl set i've ever had so proud of it
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: No preference, something nice lol.
    General colour scheme: Not sure, just something that works well with the character.
    Any extras: Would like it to show both my character as normal, and a tauren bear, as i only play as bear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix09 View Post
    Hello super talented people I've waited a week to do a re-request so i will link my original post, and quote it again in hope someone can help me out Much appreciated

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name (Tankingyou) and server name (Hellscream EU) would be nice. Readable text/font too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kingyou/simple
    Gear set: The gear i'm wearing, it's nothing special but its the best ilvl set i've ever had so proud of it
    Your pose: No preference, something nice lol.
    General colour scheme: Not sure, just something that works well with the character.
    Any extras: Would like it to show both my character as normal, and a tauren bear, as i only play as bear

CLAIMED

I'll claim this.

Finished.

Threw in an avatar too.

Hope you like it. I used the new armored model for the bear form.
    I will keep the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if you want anything changing.

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-22 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Added finished signature / avatar

Claimed earlier for Faroth - signature, avatars and wallpaper all done:

(Link to download full size version is on right hand side of the page)

Hmmmm - this was supposed to last me all weekend.... anyone else want a signature??
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hey guys. Got a signature request for the lock I'm levelling.

Visible text: Name (Zambooka) and my realm (Thunderhorn EU).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: htt p: // eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Zambooka/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8.
    Helm visible: Yes, if it's possible to keep the mask he's wearing in the armoury. If not, helmless would be better. (He has the face with the 'wrinkles' around the eyes and the war paint with long tusks.)
    Your pose: Anything the designer thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Purple and red theme, as he's a demo lock.
    Any extras: Again, whatever the designer thinks looks good, if anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    Hey guys. Got a signature request for the lock I'm levelling.

Visible text: Name (Zambooka) and my realm (Thunderhorn EU).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: htt p: // eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Zambooka/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8.
    Helm visible: Yes, if it's possible to keep the mask he's wearing in the armoury. If not, helmless would be better. (He has the face with the 'wrinkles' around the eyes and the war paint with long tusks.)
    Your pose: Anything the designer thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Purple and red theme, as he's a demo lock.
    Any extras: Again, whatever the designer thinks looks good, if anything at all.
    Claimed then!

And done - hope you like it

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-09-21 at 10:15 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account

(Link to download full size version is on right hand side of the page)

Hmmmm - this was supposed to last me all weekend.... anyone else want a signature??

I have a request on the previous page if you feel up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR:

Another masterpiece Zil! Great work

Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    I have a request on the previous page if you feel up for it.
    Really sorry but I'm not doing MoP stuff, but others are, so hopefully someone else will pick up your request
    Requests CLOSED

Request for a guild sig.

Visible text: Charles
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Charles/simple
    Face: http://i.imgur.com/46C7c.jpg
    Gear set: Just what is in my armory. Except if you show the belt please use http://www.wowhead.com/item=50667
    Your pose: I would like the weapon visible. Doesn't have to be an attack animation, just visible with an emote or whatever you think is best.
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist
    Any extras: Up to the artist.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Charleslol; 2012-09-21 at 09:05 PM.

It looks FANTASTIC Shyama. Like I said in the PM I replied to, it sure does show just how terribly old he looks with those sunken cheeks Blizzard gave me. Hee hee.
    Again, I hope you don't mind if I grovel for a new one when they update character models and thus, update mah face!

Until then, this is totally my new wallpaper!

And avatar and signature set. Woohoo!
    Edit: Or avatar at least. Hm, what did I do wrong on signature...it's showing on preview. *wanders off to tinker with*
    Last edited by Faroth; 2012-09-21 at 10:27 PM.