Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonfaxx View Post
    Strange. Because I've been hearing that exact argument from every 10-man raider with regards to the state of the current raid model. Which means if the prospective 10/25 change pisses 10-man raiders off... now you know how 25-man raiders have been feeling for a couple of years now. Now let's all sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya, because we all agree.
    Funny, you assume that I'm a 10man raider just because I don't want to try to piss them off. Speaks a lot to your attitude.

Basically this is exactly what's wrong with the wow community. "Hey guys, a few people have been acting like dicks on the forum with regard to our preferred playstyle, and now there's vague low possibility things may return to being the way we like it. LET'S GIVE ALL 10MAN RAIDERS SHIT ON THE FORUMS."

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of feels like a step backwards to wrath. I like it! That way I could pug every week too again like I used to back then. I'd raid with my guild, then pug a 25 man on my main on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    No dude, stop telling yourself those lies. the reason your team broke up was because the good players were tired of carrying the bad players around in a 25man. They could down plenty more bosses on 10man, not because its easier, but because the skilllevel of the group increased by removing all the baddies they had to deal with in a 25man guild.. Its only natural. Same goes for when 10man guilds go for challenge modes, they bring their 5 best players to go for gold. There will always be someone that has to be the worst player in the group. Cutting him, while losing nothing in the process will yield you a better raid, no matter how you look at it. Thats exactly what going from 25->10 means. Nothing about it being easier or whatever youre trying to convince yourself its about, when you got told to gtfo, its most likely because you werent good enough to be carried in their 10man team.
    so tldr cut 15 players have the 10 best players and make equal content far easier because you have a far better and stronger core... thus yielding way higher rankings, sounds like going for the easier option imo.

thing that was better with wotlk was the fact you could raid your main size of raid then do another size at the weekend just for fun and there was actually way more to do back then rather than just clear a raid now and then do the same raid on alts... and still have nothing to do on weekends
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2012-10-25 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    It is reasonable, looking at the pricing method in Asia - they surely lost lot of money when people at the end of Cataclysm didn't had eanything to do.

But I really hope, it won't come to Europe. 25 is dumb, hard to organize, and if it would come to live, we would had to pug 25 mans to get competetive gear. And doing pugs aren't the thing that I love in this game much

Deleted
    I didn't say that. But it does seem just that the reward is equal to the workload. Would you disagree with that?
    I believe the work-load is equal both in 25-man and 10-man. So thats why I disagree with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    In that case give us raid leaders of 25m's increased ilevel loot. My raiders don't do any extra work in a 25 than they do in a 10.
    Agreed..Guildmasters, officers, raidleaders, etc, do more work in 25 man... Raiders in 10 or 25 man do nothing different.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    Funny, you assume that I'm a 10man raider just because I don't want to try to piss them off. Speaks a lot to your attitude.

Basically this is exactly what's wrong with the wow community. "Hey guys, a few people have been acting like dicks on the forum with regard to our preferred playstyle, and now there's vague low possibility things may return to being the way we like it. LET'S GIVE ALL 10MAN RAIDERS SHIT ON THE FORUMS."
    I never intentionally suggested you were a 10-man raider. When I say, "now you know," the "you" is referring to the aforementioned 10-man raiders in the same sentence. My apologies if that was unclear.

15 pages later people still overlook that this isn't coming to US/EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I believe the work-load is equal both in 25-man and 10-man. So thats why I disagree with this.
    And that's fine. I disagree with that point. But if I did think the work-load was equal, I would certainly agree that there should be no difference in loot... unless of course Blizzard has some unknown plans of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Agreed..Guildmasters, officers, raidleaders, etc, do more work in 25 man... Raiders in 10 or 25 man do nothing different.
    Unless the GM or officer is the raidleader they aren't doing any extra work in a 25m setting.

I call it BS. The system which was set now was fine. What's next? No legendaries for 10 man guilds?

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    It is reasonable, looking at the pricing method in Asia - they surely lost lot of money when people at the end of Cataclysm didn't had eanything to do.

But I really hope, it won't come to Europe. 25 is dumb, hard to organize, and if it would come to live, we would had to pug 25 mans to get competetive gear. And doing pugs aren't the thing that I love in this game much
    Sorry off topic but: What is the difference between pricing methods in Asia and EU/US? I couldnt find it anywhere, I am just curious... Thx for answer.

really hope this does NOT come over to live servers. Simple fact is that 25man raids are not harder then 10man, nor are 10man harder then 25man, they just each have their own challenges. With that in mind, there is no reason to give 25man better gear.. since it is NOT needed to progress. 25man already get more gear drops and usually get ledgandaries faster, and as a whole usually gear up their team faster then a 10man does. So i am not sure why so much QQ from people who do 25man raids thinking they should get rewarded for simply choosing to raid with 24 other people instead of 9.

Not only will this then force any competitive guild to run both 10 and 25 on all of their toons but it will start to kill 10 man again just like it did back in Wrath. I understand people seem to think that Blizz needs to do something to make 25mans more appealing but when it comes down to it making separate lock-outs and higher gear does not really "fix" the problem it just tips the scales the other way and causes other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    15 pages later people still overlook that this isn't coming to US/EU.
    theres always a chance of it coming to EU/US, the reason they are doing it is because 25 is dead on KR almost to the same extent its becoming on EU/US the only reason it hasn't become totally extinct on EU/US is because the same top20 keep the 25man scene looking alive but in reality so many good 25mans have been lost since its just easier to manage 10mans.

Strange. Because I've been hearing that exact argument ("no one is forcing you to run 25s") from every 10-man raider with regards to the state of the current raid model. Which means if the prospective 10/25 change pisses 10-man raiders off... now you know how 25-man raiders have been feeling for a couple of years now. Now let's all sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya, because we all agree.
    This makes no sense at all, since 10mans do not nor have they ever offered higher ilvl gear then 25mans. Actually in 10mans with only 2-3 drops per boss kill groups can get screwed for months on not getting a tank or healer geared up enough, where as 25mans get 6-7 drops per boss kill and have high % chance to get the gear they need, even if more people need it they have a higher % to get the certain drops needed.

So, really all 25man raiders have been feeling is left out when the "good" half of their raid leaves to form a 10man and actually kill bosses instead of wiping on those same bosses with 15 other people standing in fire. Then the 15 left QQ about the 10man clearing a whole instance quickly and see it as 10mans are easier when really it is just that there are simply more "bad" players in this game then "good" ones and all of them want free gear from being carried in a 25man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking realy forward to these changes on the koran servers. Hopefully Blizz do the same also in eu/us.

When only Korean server are benefit from the lockout change most progression sites will exclude.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    theres always a chance of it coming to EU/US, the reason they are doing it is because 25 is dead on KR almost to the same extent its becoming on EU/US the only reason it hasn't become totally extinct on EU/US is because the same top20 keep the 25man scene looking alive but in reality so many good 25mans have been lost since its just easier to manage 10mans.
    The reason they're doing it in Korea is because Korea has a much different model than we do and this will balance things out. Korea actually loves 25 mans, so you're just very wrong here.

Lost subs?...really?

This was the raiding setup when Wow was at it's peak!

If anything...subs dropped AFTER they went to shared lockouts

just my $.02.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    YES! 25 man groups finally get rewarded with better gear than 10 man. Back to the golden age of ICC.
    ICC has never been the golden age. WoW high times were end BC/beginning LK. Though i find MoP amazingly good and as good as BC was.
    But times have changed for me. Having a 4 months old daughter and WoW don't really fit together...

@Topic: The 25's would be little more interesting with this change.

Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    The reason they're doing it in Korea is because Korea has a much different model than we do and this will balance things out. Korea actually loves 25 mans, so you're just very wrong here.
    So many people have stated they prefer 25man to 10man but 10man is just so much easier to manage and no new person who wants to create a guild would even consider 25man while 10man is available only reason 25man is alive is because they're the same guilds that have been alive since wotlk, hardly any new super 25mans have sprung up only 25man guilds dying in to a 10man guild.
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2012-10-25 at 11:36 AM.

PLEASE blizzard implement this also on the us and eu realms. Would make raiding 25m viable again.