Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I can imagine, I usually just laugh it off in-game when I see someone like that.
    id say every other game i get told to shut the fuck up when i wish everyone luck and hope that they have fun in the beginning and i always get a laugh over that. or when people claim that the only reason i say it is so people will honor me or whatever.

its like some people just cant comprehend that there are really friendly people out there. every game i congratulate peoples play regardless of them being on my team. if i get ganked, ill congratulate them on a job well done. i would literally say half the time im told to stfu or they take me as being a sarcastic prick and tell my im bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion: Singed
    Reason: intentional feeding
    K/D/A: 11/ZERO/2

Ok what ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post

Ok what ?
    He was intentionally feeding on the tears of the enemy champions he ran around gassing and throwing over his shoulder?

10+ Year Old Account

Ok what ?
    Someone isn't happy. Was it the enemy team that reported?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    He was intentionally feeding on the tears of the enemy champions he ran around gassing and throwing over his shoulder?
    "Reported for intentionally dehydrating enemy players"

Hopefully the tribunal gets a little better when people arent doing for IP. I just got a warning from Riot for my behavior. The 4 sets of reports I read through, 2 of them I can understand. Really bad nights played like crap, the other 2 for, 1 for leaving. I was 1/0/1, and I kept dcing, my friend said I was dcing, and I get punished for my net screwing up from a storm..wonderful. Then a game for verbal abuse, when I wasn't the only one cursing in the game. The team mates who reported me were doing it too.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does not matter if the others were doing it. They might well have their own case. People judge yours and yours alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It does not matter if the others were doing it. They might well have their own case. People judge yours and yours alone.
    Yup it's really, really hard to keep your cool sometimes, but as I do tribunal every day, i just picture them getting a time ban, and me getting nothing. To date I have never had a warning

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    My post had nothing to do with the people judging. It's the people reporting. The whole team is verbally abusing each other, but I'm the one they report. Last game, I had to pee in the middle of the game. I'm gone maybe 30 seconds, whole team is saying report me. So now I have an afk report when I came back to the game after going to the bathroom. Stuff like this happens all the time, and then it's up to luck if I get people who will judge fairly, or people who just spam punish. I had one game where every time I went to gank bot, they would stand by the turret until I died, then attack. Then the whole team started saying to report me for feeding. If they did, all the people in the tribunal will see is my deaths higher then my kills and hit punish for feeding.

And one thing people don't seem to get. It's very, very hard to keep your cool with loss, after loss, after loss.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-11-09 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't keep playing loss after loss after loss.

Furthermore, if you can not hold it for such a short amount of time but desperately need to visit the toilet every 15-30 minutes, you might wish to go visit a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    My post had nothing to do with the people judging. It's the people reporting. The whole team is verbally abusing each other, but I'm the one they report. Last game, I had to pee in the middle of the game. I'm gone maybe 30 seconds, whole team is saying report me. So now I have an afk report when I came back to the game after going to the bathroom. Stuff like this happens all the time, and then it's up to luck if I get people who will judge fairly, or people who just spam punish. I had one game where every time I went to gank bot, they would stand by the turret until I died, then attack. Then the whole team started saying to report me for feeding. If they did, all the people in the tribunal will see is my deaths higher then my kills and hit punish for feeding.

And one thing people don't seem to get. It's very, very hard to keep your cool with loss, after loss, after loss.
    it's hard yes, but not impossible... if it gets to the point you are not having fun, just quit after the game and do something relaxing... or in my case regale your other half with your tales of woe and get it off your chest XD

I wouldn't worry about being reported for stupid stuff like a 30 second afk, or not having a favourable K / D, doing tribunal every day, and I can also see the results after now, I have never seen anyone yet get a punish for afk alone, as thats not dealt with by players (and I would stake 10 quid on riot not punishing for 1 1min afk) and "intentional feeding" reports also pretty much never seem to end in a punish (luckily) unless that player has been abusive also, or has obviously built troll (4 boots) or stated in chat "I feed now"

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    it's hard yes, but not impossible... if it gets to the point you are not having fun, just quit after the game and do something relaxing... or in my case regale your other half with your tales of woe and get it off your chest XD

I wouldn't worry about being reported for stupid stuff like a 30 second afk, or not having a favourable K / D, doing tribunal every day, and I can also see the results after now, I have never seen anyone yet get a punish for afk alone, as thats not dealt with by players (and I would stake 10 quid on riot not punishing for 1 1min afk) and "intentional feeding" reports also pretty much never seem to end in a punish (luckily) unless that player has been abusive also, or has obviously built troll (4 boots) or stated in chat "I feed now"

I don't have an other half, and i have nothing to do but play games.

I hope youre right on the K / D. I get reported pretty much every game for feeding cause I end the game with stats like this 3/8/15+. So I get reported for feeding cause no one seems to care about assists.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the tribunal gets a little better when people arent doing for IP. I just got a warning from Riot for my behavior. The 4 sets of reports I read through, 2 of them I can understand. Really bad nights played like crap, the other 2 for, 1 for leaving. I was 1/0/1, and I kept dcing, my friend said I was dcing, and I get punished for my net screwing up from a storm..wonderful. Then a game for verbal abuse, when I wasn't the only one cursing in the game. The team mates who reported me were doing it too.
    i thought they stopped awarding IP awhile back ago? i havent gotten any in a long time.

that being said is the tirbunal justice review ranking bugged? ive been unranked since they started keeping track. i got like 3557 rating and a 90% accuracy rating

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 07:55 PM ----------

I don't have an other half, and i have nothing to do but play games.

I hope youre right on the K / D. I get reported pretty much every game for feeding cause I end the game with stats like this 3/8/15+. So I get reported for feeding cause no one seems to care about assists.
    i dont think you have anything to worry about, its been my experience (reading thru the posts in this forum) that the population of people who do tribunal actually are reading chat logs and stuff. i always read thru every chat log, even if there are like 5 cases brought against a particular account. its really a shame you can pass judgement on other people in the game.

ive been seeing more and more matches here recently where just about everyone in the game with the reported player could use a couple day vacation away from the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone isn't happy. Was it the enemy team that reported?
    No his teammate, and that was long ago but I didn't forget it

And didn't they stop IP award now ? I do it to help in fixing a very broken community, also ban people keep me sane and hope to save another player from a horrible fate of playing with him

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 02:01 PM ----------

I don't accept "intentional feeding" in most cases, even if you had 0/5/0
    Intentional feeding (if you read rules) is only in 2 cases, 1) he admit it, 2) he is using wrong items (trolling)
    Because he can be just unskilled player and should be reported for unskill, not feeding
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    No his teammate, and that was long ago but I didn't forget it

And didn't they stop IP award now ? I do it to help in fixing a very broken community, also ban people keep me sane and hope to save another player from a horrible fate of playing with him

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 02:01 PM ----------

I don't accept "intentional feeding" in most cases, even if you had 0/5/0
    Intentional feeding (if you read rules) is only in 2 cases, 1) he admit it, 2) he is using wrong items (trolling)
    Because he can be just unskilled player and should be reported for unskill, not feeding
    Intentional feeding in my mind is something you can get away as well if they don't say you're 2 cases. I can see a guy go 0/10/1 (non-support) and say nothing but then a guy says, "I feed now" and I'm like, "dude you could have just kept doing it, said nothing and been fine and gotten away with it" but no.
    Hey everyone

Intentional feeding in my mind is something you can get away as well if they don't say you're 2 cases. I can see a guy go 0/10/1 (non-support) and say nothing but then a guy says, "I feed now" and I'm like, "dude you could have just kept doing it, said nothing and been fine and gotten away with it" but no.
    You tend to see intentional feed paired with troll builds like 5 dorans items, inventory full of nothing but wards, or no items, making it a little easier to spot. I agree though about it being hard to prove unless they state it in chat, it's also the report of choice for every idiot with an axe to grind with another player who has done nothing worse than make a poor decision or two, or dare tell them to shut up when they are mouthing off :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Evelynn [All] [00:24:52] welp teemo is gone next season, so youre going to actually need skill

People believe the joke posts about Teemo being removed in S3?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Volibear [00:07:03] gj
    Volibear [00:08:58] sry
    Volibear [00:09:05] girl come to me
    Volibear [00:09:19] need fast win))))

Volibear [All] [00:22:00] surr
    Volibear [All] [00:22:02] guys
    Volibear [All] [00:22:10] i want seks)))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Evelynn [All] [00:24:52] welp teemo is gone next season, so youre going to actually need skill

People believe the joke posts about Teemo being removed in S3?
    Tbh, I'd love it =/

Quote Originally Posted by Cohy View Post
    Anybody could tell, why this guy got time ban? Thank you,

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/trib...e/202851/#nogo
    Why the hell, was this guy punished.. ugh seriously, the tribunal is a good idea, but they let the morons judge everyone and the trolls can continue to troll in a way in which affects people more than just ruining one game. People put money into this game and get banned for BS like this?
    Maybe i need to do more tribunal work -_-