Poll: Is it right?

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha this thread had me stopping to text my girl to talk bout the topic. Yeah, we can both pretty much agree on this. It's more fun to have long foreplay, get in there for 10-15 minutes, finish up, kiss and whatever, and then go again after a break.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Timing depends imo. If it's something i wanna do with this person then ill put in more effort, which usualy ends it quicker. like 15-20mins.
    If i really am just there cos shes hot and why not then i just wing it and enjoy the ride XD

So yeah 7 -13 mins sounds about right. Gets boring after a while. But im probably a bit older/more mature then some of yous. < just saying. Not trying to start a fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Nah, that situation was just foreplay, actually. We never even got to the sex.
    Ah, even so, kinky if she wanted or wouldn't mind to have a pillow in her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    The correct answer is: (At all times)

I am thinking about how much I love you.

All other answers are wrong! ALWAYS
    False. If we're in the middle of getting it on, the correct answer (for me, if I ever asked in the first place) would be a graphic description of exactly what he intends to do to me in the next few minutes. Bonus points if it's delivered in a low growl-ish tone of voice.

But then again, I'm not often in the mood for sweet, gentle, romantic sex.

It's hard for me to make noise. Too many years of needing to be quiet when I was at my parents house or later in an apartment. It's really hard to let myself go.
    If you and your girlfriend are both perfectly happy, then whatever works for you. I find that for me, the more open he is about enjoying it, the more I get into things and the more pleasure I feel. If I was with a guy and then later his exact clone, doing the exact same things except one is open and uninhibited with his reactions and the other is subdued, the quiet one would leave me much less satisfied than the vocal one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    False. If we're in the middle of getting it on, the correct answer (for me, if I ever asked in the first place) would be a graphic description of exactly what he intends to do to me in the next few minutes. Bonus points if it's delivered in a low growl-ish tone of voice.

If you and your girlfriend are both perfectly happy, then whatever works for you. I find that for me, the more open he is about enjoying it, the more I get into things and the more pleasure I feel. If I was with a guy and then later his exact clone, doing the exact same things except one is open and uninhibited with his reactions and the other is subdued, the quiet one would leave me much less satisfied than the vocal one.
    Makes complete sense to me. I know I should work on being less inhibited about that stuff, but it's hard for me to do, and I always feel a bit foolish. But I enjoy the girl being less inhibited (no squealing though, unless we're somewhere we can't be heard, in which case go for it!), so I understand why she'd want the same from me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    There was a Brazilian girl once who spoke no English. I don't speak Portuguese, but I do speak Spanish, so I understood what she was saying, and just the satisfaction in her voice before, during and after the whole thing was fantastic. Whether or not it was real, I really got the sense that she was having a blast, which made it some of the best sex in my life.
    Brazilian girls are famous for being wild cats, and very expressive/loud in the way they convey their emotions.

Your asking the wrong question then. The question should have been:

What do you want to do to me, *insert dirty talk* OR What do you want me to do to you, *insert dirty talk*

Bonus points for creative / interesting use of dirty talk.
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-11-12 at 09:27 PM.

My ex kinda got me to the point to actually moan loud and talk actively while having sex, until she told me that her flatmate can hear us and that he commented on it. I felt awkward ever since when he was nearby
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-11-12 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, I forgot to mention this. It depends on how the person says, "What are you thinking now?", if it's in a normal voice, big turn off, but if it's said in a sexy and appealing voice, it could turn things better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Brazilian girls are famous for being wild cats, and very expressive/loud in the way they convey their emotions.
    I'm going to agree with this, you don't need to have sex with a Brazilian girl to now this, well, atleast a few are like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

I'm going to agree with this, you don't need to have sex with a Brazilian girl to now this, well, atleast a few are like this.
    I think Latino women in general have a reputation for being like that.

Deleted
    Well, it's a very friendly and communicative people, and also open minded. Not saying the Brazilian girls are easy, no, although a few might be.
    It's just that I have never met a shy or silent Brazilian girl, when it comes to sex. The shy ones apparently are the exception.

Your asking the wrong question then.
    I don't ask "what are you thinking" at all, generally. It's not my style. "What do you want to do/want me to do" is perfectly acceptable though.

Makes complete sense to me. I know I should work on being less inhibited about that stuff, but it's hard for me to do, and I always feel a bit foolish. But I enjoy the girl being less inhibited (no squealing though, unless we're somewhere we can't be heard, in which case go for it!), so I understand why she'd want the same from me.
    Baby steps. Do a little bit, then another time a little bit more. I have similar issues about talking dirty - I can talk about sex all day, but only using innuendo and technical terms. Actually getting explicit and/or using words that would get me banned on a public forum is very, very difficult for me. My boyfriend is helping me get over it because he really enjoys that sort of thing, but it's slow going.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    My ex kinda got me to the point to actually moan loud and talk actively while having sex, until she told me that her flatmate can hear us and that he commented on it. I feld awkward ever since when he was nearby
    Yeah, that would make me just a teeny bit self-conscious too. I suppose I have an advantage in this sort of thing - I didn't start having sex at all until I was already living on my own. There was no parent-induced silence, and my roommates were rarely home to hear or comment. Not long thereafter I moved into my own apartment and then later my own house, so people overhearing aren't an issue.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-11-12 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    I think Latino women in general have a reputation for being like that.
    I have never met one, so I really don't know.

But it also depends on how the woman is... I'm sure anyone can be like that, it's not just because of her nationality.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 09:36 PM ----------

Well, it's a very friendly and communicative people, and also open minded. Not saying the Brazilian girls are easy, no, although a few might be.
    It's just that I have never met a shy or silent Brazilian girl, when it comes to sex. The shy ones apparently are the exception.
    It's the culture, I think. I have never went to Brazil, I plan on doing so one day, but they are very happy and carefree, especially on Carnival!

But it also depends on how the woman is... I'm sure anyone can be like that, it's not just because of her nationality.

Of course, I was only saying that the stereotype is usually applied to all Latino women. Just like the stereotype that says Asian women are shy / docile in bed.

Doesn't have to be true for the reputation to exist.

Deleted

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 09:36 PM ----------

It's the culture, I think. I have never went to Brazil, I plan on doing so one day, but they are very happy and carefree, especially on Carnival!
    I think it is the sun, that gives them that joy for life. Progress to North, where there is less sun, and people seem to be more serious.

You know, every November of each year, there's actually a boom of babies being born in Brazil (9 months after Carnival, held in February).

For me personally, if I go over 15-20 minutes, I lose a lot of sensitivity down there and just stop enjoying it as much. Even If I can go much longer I often dont want to at that point because it's no longer anything pleasurable for me.

Deleted
    I think it is the sun, that gives them that joy for life. Progress to North, where there is less sun, and people seem to be more serious.

You know, every November of each year, there's actually a boom of babies being born in Brazil (9 months after Carnival, held in February).
    True, the sun helps a lot in a person's mood.

This year I went to the Czech Republic, and everyone seemed very sad, the weather was dark, almost everyday. I'm not saying people there are more sad or anything, but I wouldn't admire myself if that would influence people and their sex lifes.

As for the boom of babies, yeah, that's pretty normal. Almost, everyone in Brazil, during Carnival, gets really happy, so I'd say it's normal if there would be a lot of babies 9 months later.

Pretty sure there's a similar thing in the northern US when winter ends and everybody heads to the beach and starts wearing far fewer clothes.

True, the sun helps a lot in a person's mood.
    This is due to metabolism of Vitamin D.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Pretty sure there's a similar thing in the northern US when winter ends and everybody heads to the beach and starts wearing far fewer clothes.
    Depends, often times it's nice; sometimes it's.....not so nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have to say those experts must have tested people from the UK only - one of the countries best known for "quickies".

Trends, psychology and routine all play a part, I'll give them that.
    And I'm not saying it's impossible to have amazing sex between 7-13 mins either.

I am saying there's alot of sex where multiple, huge orgasms are involved, but this will vary from person to person, or more importantly, from couple to couple, but it usually happens after 15 minute mark, often closer to the 30 minute mark.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?