Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    What happend to blood legion, they where the first to kill 3/4 with the headstart and all.
    EU didn't have unexpected maintenance to slow them down

Not saying US did. Just saying that as a fellow US player.. We can't compete unless acts of God take out EU.
    Last edited by Shaley; 2012-11-25 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    EU didn't have unexpected maintenance to slow them down

Not saying US did. Just saying that as a fellow US player.. We can't compete unless acts of God take out EU.
    and BL wouldnt even have gotten the Empress kill without an unkillable Amber shaper on 10 man

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    I think the major nerf came to adds that were hitting way too hard, might've been something that weeks of gear didnt help with. And blizz doesn't necessarily want months of progression on 1 boss.

Yogg + 0 wf with 7 warlocks drain souling while backs were faced to boss?
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/Stars_Yo..._first_PART_1/

Stars kill yogg + 0 with 5 warlocks. Please refresh your memory and do me a favor tell it to whoever your heard this from. Thanks

BTW:You can easily find other examples of class stacking from other “legit” WFs in CTM and the number is 11
    We are the Stars! For the sake of god, we kill yogg+0 with 5 warlocks !
    More information about us:
    http://blackravens.net/2009/09/11/da...ith-the-stars/
    http://www.wow.com/2009/09/15/stars-...month-contest/
    http://www.raidingresearch.co.uk/?p=240

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    99% of the people in this thread have not even attempted the boss at all
    Fixed that for you.

I feel bad for Paragon. Even they have stated that they don't feel killing bosses on 10m as actual "progress". This probably felt very anti-climatic for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    I feel bad for Paragon. Even they have stated that they don't feel killing bosses on 10m as actual "progress". This probably felt very anti-climatic for them.
    I'll suppose we'll see if they remain after this tier/xpac without being able to build back up to 25. I can't imagine there's no sense of accomplishment, no fun, in doing what they did, tho.

If nothing else maybe this kill will add some incentive for good players and guilds to make 10heroic a stronger competition. No doubt that most of the top guilds run 25, but if this brings another sphere of strong competition it's only good for everyone.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by leonking View Post
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/Stars_Yo..._first_PART_1/

Stars kill yogg + 0 with 5 warlocks. Please refresh your memory and do me a favor tell it to whoever your heard this from. Thanks

BTW:You can easily find other examples of class stacking from other “legit” WFs in CTM and the number is 11
    Why do you say "we" when you're the CHINESE version of stars, not the Taiwanese....

Deleted
    Congrats to them!

Not a legitimate World First because it was not 25 man, simple as that.

Deleted
    gratz Paragon ^-^

Well done Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    What happend to blood legion, they where the first to kill 3/4 with the headstart and all.
    They also raided over 12 hours on Thanksgiving, starting rather early (noon-ish) so the whole Thanksgiving thing doesn't apply to them at all. Other US guilds raided too, but they didn't get started until late at night once the holiday was more or less over. Kind of sad in a way, really, if they don't even pull out the US first considering they sacrificed a major American holiday often spent with family to raid on a video game. To each their own though, WoW won't be around forever.

care bears world first.
    Legit world first is method.
    cy@

Quote Originally Posted by jaricOrgana View Post
    They also raided over 12 hours on Thanksgiving, starting rather early (noon-ish) so the whole Thanksgiving thing doesn't apply to them at all. Other US guilds raided too, but they didn't get started until late at night once the holiday was more or less over. Kind of sad in a way, really, if they don't even pull out the US first considering they sacrificed a major American holiday often spent with family to raid on a video game. To each their own though, WoW won't be around forever.
    It's not a Major American holiday (my opinion)...All you do is eat and spend a hour or so bonding...that's it

Deleted
    Your ten-man group was the first in the world, the entire world, to kill the Sha of Fear. Your kill apparently didn't count because you didn't drag 15 more people along with you and your raid size is apparently 'easier'.

You're all pathetic. You disgust me. Gratz Paragon on world 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    It's not a Major American holiday (my opinion)...All you do is eat and spend a hour or so bonding...that's it
    For some. Others actually spend the entire day with family. I know a ton of guilds that didn't raid including ours because the roster was depleted. Didn't BL raid on Christmas last year for the DS heroic race?

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's two world firsts now, 25 and 10. Paragon got the 10man. No need to sway e-peens around or pretend the fight is a cakewalk on either setting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    There's really not much debate to be had over it, it IS a major American holiday whether or not you agree. Might as well say Christmas isn't a major holiday because all you do is exchange a couple gifts and spend some time bonding or that Independence Day isn't a major holiday because all you do is light a couple fireworks and spend some time bonding.

To claim it's not one of, if not the, biggest holidays in America is rather short sighted to be frank.

Also, grats DREAM Paragon on your kill. Well done
    Last edited by jaricOrgana; 2012-11-25 at 07:33 PM.

IT's NOT THE SAME BOSS! Why is it so hard to see!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nehunter View Post
    IT's NOT THE SAME BOSS! Why is it so hard to see!?
    Theres overlap.
    Like the name of the boss, and blizzards tuning effort.