Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will suck as a monk.

It's a legendary item quest line, get over yourself, it doesn't require any actual pvp from your, for all it's worth you can just afk in those bg's and get credit.

Complaining about having to win 10 BGs over a time-period that most likely is 2+ months? Just AFK somewhere if you hate PvP that much.

What happened to the getting 6000 conquest points part?

I think what people are mostly peeved at is that its a PvE thing. Legendaries for PvE, would usually be obtained in a PvE environment.

It's actually strange to see that putting PvP into obtaining legendaries puts that much of a strain on the brain.

This just in, Legendaries take work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    I have two characters, a pve rogue and a pvp hunter.

Needless to say pvping on a rogue is ridiculously stupid, while hunters are mostly bottom of the barrel on dps. So now to get my rogue's legendary questline continued I have to do pvp while wearing crap blue pvp gear and my pvp geared hunter who doesn't care about sha gems has nothing to benefit from the new faction.

Oh boy such good game design! At the very least they should've informed us of this before MoP
    you dont like pvp with a rogue? its one of the most fun classes there is for pvp with stealth/stun locking etc I have a rogue stuck at 80 my first character I ever played but never leveled further in pve due to being fed up with the talent trees lack of love for combat spec in cata, however once ive leveled my current pve main to a max on all resp etc I intend to level the rogue and turn them into my pvp character for that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forcing people to do PvP, good one Blizzard..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    This just in, Legendaries take work?
    That's fine, but why does forcing people to afk in battlegrounds constitute 'work' in this case?

PvE and PvP need to be as segregated as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    lol, I'm glad, this is one of the easier steps, especially as Alliance

Pick Alterac or Isle of Conquest (we have a 3/4 win ratio at worst), most of the times you wouldnt even see the big bad orcs wail down on your pve gear
    Which battlegroup are you on? IoC is at best 1/4 in mine. Everyone goes docks and we capture it, half of the group that capped then rushes off to the gates before glaives spawn, the glaives themselves often don't make it to the walls (they really need a health boost badly) and after that it's just game over most of the time.
    Trying to stop the Horde at the walls is pointless because the cannons cannot hit the catapults if they hug the gates and the cannons are far too easily destroyed by any random ranged DPS.

On-topic:
    10 normal BG wins aren't something I mind doing. Spread it out over 10 days and you get 1000 Conquest Points as well.

Getting tier 2 pvp weapons should require 25 sigils of power and 25 sigils of wisdom and 450 tokens of good fortune.
    because this is the equivalent of winning 10 bgs.............
    Its a legendary quest line, its not supposed to be convenient. Considering this is a xpac about horde vs. ally it seems appropriate.
    10 bgs is nothing.... it will take like 2 days if you casually pvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

15+ Year Old Account
    If a player wants to PVP he needs to PVE to get some gear in order to start PVP-ing. This is the same, just other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    If a player wants to PVP he needs to PVE to get some gear in order to start PVP-ing. This is the same, just other way around.
    Besides the fact that isn't true, WoW is a PvE game. It should follow that PvE tends to permeate all aspects of the game, as much as I prefer keeping PvPers in their corner as much as possible.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    Ahahahahah, PvE'rs qqing about doing pvp. Now, you finally get the feeling we had for last 8 year. Oh the pain of farming trinkets / weapons in damn raids.
    this.
    soooo much
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

I have two characters, a pve rogue and a pvp hunter.

Needless to say pvping on a rogue is ridiculously stupid, while hunters are mostly bottom of the barrel on dps. So now to get my rogue's legendary questline continued I have to do pvp while wearing crap blue pvp gear and my pvp geared hunter who doesn't care about sha gems has nothing to benefit from the new faction.

Oh boy such good game design! At the very least they should've informed us of this before MoP
    Didn't see this QQ coming from a mile away. You mean I have to play my class, learn to push more than my /castsequence macro in order to reap the benefits of an item???

For the record, I PvP and PvE on both my hunter and my rogue. You learn more of your class mechanics in PVP than you ever will in a PVE environment. Which, conversely, helps immensely in PVE.

TLDR: Learn to play your class, instead of QQing.

I remember having to do PVE to get the best pvp gear setup, for almost all expansions... hmm thats odd, pvp'ers being forced to do PVE?...
    Extra rolls on sha, pvp'ers forced to pve? (somewhat forced)... Easy mode legendary quests, pvp'ers "forced" to pve again?...
    Stop complaining, so you have to win 10 bg's, you can do that over a span of weeks... Meh meh meh meh @ you

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Besides the fact that isn't true, WoW is a PvE game. It should follow that PvE tends to permeate all aspects of the game, as much as I prefer keeping PvPers in their corner as much as possible.
    How is this not true?... You dont recall the op trinkets/weaps thats been throughout all expansion?.
    And wow is a PVE/PVP game, not just one... U say nonsence.

Don't play then

There is absolutely nothing people don't complain about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    How is this not true?... You dont recall the op trinkets/weaps thats been throughout all expansion?.
    And wow is a PVE/PVP game, not just one... U say nonsence.
    There is a difference between being 'able to' pvp without resorting to pve and gaining an advantage from pve. Please do not confuse the two.

And no, WoW is at its core a PvE game; it was not designed with PvP in mind which is why class balancing is so difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    The OP is referring to the quest in the Wrathion questline that requires 10 Bg wins to progress.
    OP should make or find an honor farming group. The wins needed will come easier.

I'm behind the 8-ball here, but is there a list of exactly *what* these legendaries are?

TIA.