Page 6 of 212 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just look at kickstarter, there are plenty new games, like this one "Planetary Annihilation"
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...generation-rts

I am open to ARPG suggestions or RPGs with combat focus(I don't mind immersive world as well)

Any suggestions for a single-player RTS similar to Warcraft 2? Out of all the RTS games I've played none have measured up to WC2
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Any suggestions for a single-player RTS similar to Warcraft 2? Out of all the RTS games I've played none have measured up to WC2
    I think Knights and Merchants comes pretty close, but not sure how great their singleplayer is. It was definatly one of my favorites back in the day.

I'd like a horror game that makes me shit bricks. I already played Amnesia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Hey guys,
    I recently lost my system and changed to a notebook with a gt520m card, so i am a little limited. I'm working hard these days and very stressed out, so I just need a good story to lose myself in during my free time, a good RPG, FPS or action game would do. I especially like Bioware style games like Dragon Age, Mass Effect etc. I know there are quite a lot "old" games out there, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to play with that graphics, so Torment and Baldur's Gate are out of the equation.

Here are the sp games I played the past few years,
    Witcher 1&2
    Batman Arkham Asylum&City
    Dragon Age series,
    Mass Effect series,
    Space Marine,
    Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines,
    Diablo series,
    Gears of War,
    Dark Souls,
    CoD series,
    Metro 2033,
    Mirror's Edge,
    Republic Commando,
    KOTOR 1&2
    GTA series,
    Darksiders
    Assassin's Creed series,
    Mount&Blade series,
    King's Bounty and Heroes series,
    Dark Messiah of M&M
    Portal 1&2
    Neverwinter Nights 2& Expansions
    Painkiller series
    Quake 4
    Morrowind&Oblivion&Skyrim
    Fable series
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Jedi Academy&Outcast
    Dead Space 1&2
    Return of the Ring
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Hellgate: London
    Crysis series,
    Far Cry 1&2
    Titan Quest&Expansion
    Half Life 2&Expansions
    Fallout: New Vegas

I think that's all. Can you suggest me anything please?
    In the meantime, feel free to ask anything about the games on the list if you have the intention to play one.
    telltales the walking dead and red dead redemption/mafia2/ dungeon siege 3/dead rising/ lf4dead2/hunted:demonforge/ dragons dogma/ninjagaiden2/fear series enslaved (tripp is win)/deus ex human revolution/ alanwake with dlc. On that list the walking dead is on same level as tensity as me series tough choices that game gets to you and is a 10/10 gaming exp in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I think Knights and Merchants comes pretty close, but not sure how great their singleplayer is. It was definatly one of my favorites back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZH0dbYS1k

its on its way to get you.
    Last edited by mmoc75ff9691d6; 2012-12-16 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    I am looking for a good RPG. One that plays well on win7 without tweaking.

I am considering Mass Effect 3 but i never did finish 1 or 2. I have Skyrim and D3. I heard Kingdoms of Amular was good? Yes?
    Don't play Mass Effect 3 without playing ME1 or ME2 at least once. Or use a save editor and still start at ME2. The default settings for ME3 are Oaf Shepard who blundered his way through the galaxy and fucked it all up (Killed Wrex? That asshole!) The saga as a whole is great from the beginning.

I wasn't impressed with the Kingdoms of Amular demo, but I've heard good things about it, so try the demo and give it a go.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 11:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I am open to ARPG suggestions or RPGs with combat focus(I don't mind immersive world as well)
    Deus Ex HR or the Mass Effect Trilogy.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Let's see if anyone can suggest something for me...

I'm looking for multiplayer online co-op campaign games that support at least 3 people. Any genre as long as it is a co-op campaign as opposed to a multiplayer death match style, and it can't be an MMO, even if it's FTP. Doesn't matter how old or new it is.

What we've already played are D3, TL2, BL2... so similar to those for multiplayer options. I'm coming up empty when I search on steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post

I'm looking for multiplayer online co-op campaign games that support at least 3 people. Any genre as long as it is a co-op campaign as opposed to a multiplayer death match style, and it can't be an MMO, even if it's FTP. Doesn't matter how old or new it is.

What we've already played are D3, TL2, BL2... so similar to those for multiplayer options. I'm coming up empty when I search on steam.
    Dead Island?
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/91310/

Deleted

Left for dead (1+2) Trine 2 (3 players) Castle Crashers and maybe Day Z? Having a blast in it with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Deus Ex HR or the Mass Effect Trilogy.
    I played ME3 and Deus Ex. I lıked Deus Ex but I can't say the same. I would rather some fantasy themed ARPGS rather than Scı-Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Quite an old game I remember playing was Populous the beginning. Didn't require a massive amounts of micro. It's a small-scale RTS. You can buy it from www.gog.com for about 3$ - Check out some gameplay first.
    Wasnt really my cup of tea. Could not really get into it. To passive gameplay, but its ok i restarted yet another BG run :-)

Deleted

Something you might like to try. Farcry 3. The co-op is hella fun in that. You unlock stuff and "level" weapons and your profile as you go. (sort of Call of duty MP progression but in a PvE environment). There's also a system in place where the more of you playing the more XP and rewards you get.

At the end of each mission you do you get "Decoders". These basically take time...well to decode and can contain anything from Weapon mods (which you can only get from decoding) to XP gains. Not only that there's a chance you'll get a speed boost to give to a friend and they can speed up there Decoding by double the rate. You can also Gift weapon mods to friends if you have said mod.
    Decoding does take a while though. There's something like 4/5 different types. 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hours, 2 hours and 8 hours. The 8 hour one is a guaranteed very rare weapon mod so you can't complain.
    Decoding can be done while away from the game as well via the Farcry outpost centre.

Not sure on how many missions there are, but i'd replay them all just for fun on a harder difficulty setting. There's a ton of Teamwork to be done here as well if your all up for it or you can run in silly and try and shoot the place up to only die .

I think i've done my job on Trying to sell it, but one more thing about FC3 it has an awesome singleplayer to boot. I really enjoyed it and it's not often you get an FPS with a 'decent' story besides the generic "They bombed my country, now let's bomb theirs".

Do you know the Project Zero/ Fatal Frame Series? I dont know how creepy it is now that the graphics are a little dated and I grew up, but back then I could hardly play it.

Would Kingdoms of Amalur work on a low-end notebook with gt520m?

Deleted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=391jmN38GCU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0sJ5s7fUMQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXpifo8mdw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU16Y5g7BpU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_yyg0WCnTw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHGMrHvNrM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaL7Cd0L0Fk and ofc borderlands2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8S6cdPAhtY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmRMwlkC-ZE

the last two is just lists not all of them fits what your looking for.

http://www.co-optimus.com/ coop gaming site
    Last edited by mmoc75ff9691d6; 2012-12-16 at 02:37 PM.

If you're not opposed to a FPS, Left 4 Dead 2 is a great investment.

I'm interested in trying out a free FPS game. The only requirements for me is that it is fun to play with an active community, for the rest I don't care about the setting or stuff like that. Which FPS games are the best in this case?

I'm interested in trying out a free FPS game. The only requirements for me is that it is fun to play with an active community, for the rest I don't care about the setting or stuff like that. Which FPS games are the best in this case?
    Firefall BETA or Planet side 2. Both are free!
    If you have a friend with Natural Selection 2, he may have the free giftable game in his steam inventory as well.

I loved tower defenses like GEM TD/All the wc3 td maps. Looking for a TD game (paid is fine).

I'm looking for an RPG.

Games I like that are RPG'ish in the fact that you get "talents/skills" while you level (Mind you, this is all single player, so, I'm even including Starcraft 2's semi-RPGish aspect.)

Games I've played:
    Skyrim.
    Diablo 3.
    Fable.
    World of Warcraft.
    Warcraft 3.
    Slightly Starcraft 2 (Single player, as I said before.)
    WH40K: Dawn of War 2.

Games I know of that look decent:
    Far Cry 3.
    The Witcher 2.
    Kingdom of Amalur (Or however it's spelt.)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: I did not like Mass Effect 1-3. I generally prefer swords/spells to guns.

Edit 2: Another game I enjoyed that had customization was Dynasty Warriors, very repetitive after beating it once but still would probably be one of the more enjoyable experiences. Just too bad that it's not on PC or I'd definitely buy it again.
    Last edited by SageKalzi; 2012-12-17 at 08:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Arx Fatalis
    Dark Messiah
    Deus Ex
    Gothic
    Morrowind
    Neverwinter Nights
    System Shock
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.