Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's the vocal minority trying to rally anti-Blizzard support to make themselves feel better for being 'wronged'.

Seriously, everything listed is a quality of life change that has made the game infinitely better for the vast majority while doing very little to harm the actual content provided for hardcore players. Thinking Vanilla WoW would be relevant in this day and age is naive and ignorant. This isn't 2004 any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Posters thinking that locking like 85% of the playerbase out of content will make the game epic again.

You are mentally handicapped.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Can't be that nasty with a chat-limit enforced
    Yes it can.

No, that doesn't make it more "accessible to the average player", that makes it less annoying to almost every player.
    It actually does both. It makes it more accessible why wouldn't it? All you have to do is press a button and wait.

Or do hardcore players enjoy waiting an hour for a simple dungeon?
    Nobody pugs from trade anymore. It is a standard to use Blizzards tools since it rewards you for doing so.

I enjoyed the fact that I could easily quest while queue'ing up for dungeons and battlegrounds.
    So you can play solo in an mmorpg. Most people sit in SW / ORG. LFG channel was used for a reason.

Let's analyze this text and tell you the parts that are wrong:
    -You imply that these queue-tools are the reason people "have nothing to do".
    The time it took to ask in trade for people to join your group and then travel to the summoning stone to summon the rest of the group members.

-Sitting in capitals and doing nothing is a choice made by the individual player, MoP offers enough to do.
    Dailies are the only thing you do in the open world besides world bosses and questing which have always been in the game. Dailies burn people out, the previous system didn't burn you out because the time spent was used to have fun out in the world and do stuff that you wanted to do not what Blizzard tells you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Hell, I never enter Orgrimmar unless I need to use the AH.
    I'm not so sure about Orgrimmar but the new MoP cities seem pretty relaxing while sitting in a queue. Also probably because you're forced to do dailies every day. Really fun. I wish I could go back to a time where fun was determined by the player not Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Posters thinking that locking like 85% of the playerbase out of content will make the game epic again.

You are mentally handicapped.
    tbh sadly your right

i wish those 15% would quit wow (if they haven't allreadly) and leave the forums we'll be better without them

if the devs do what that 15% wants the game will fall in 1 year
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-12-30 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Dailies are the only thing you do in the open world besides world bosses and questing which have always been in the game. Dailies burn people out, the previous system didn't burn you out because the time spent was used to have fun out in the world and do stuff that you wanted to do not what Blizzard tells you to do.
    Please enlighten me what fun things there were in the world that MoP doesn't offer.
    Doing the exact same tasks for factions that gave you jack-shit until exalted?

No really, I'm eagerly waiting for you or anyone else to say "zone pvp objectives" so I can laugh. Because that's truly the one thing Pandaria doesn't have.

Interestingly those who feel the world is boring often wants any queue convenience system removed. So is the "fun" in the world humping dungeon portals?
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-12-30 at 10:54 PM.

Please enlighten me what fun things there were in the world that MoP doesn't offer.
    hmm actual wpvp? and i mean the max lvl V max lvl type none of this max lvl 1 shotting lvl 60s

i could give more but ill need more time for that

ah actual group quests

Oh, now you've got me interested. I've been playing WoW since 2005 and I'm REALLY curious what you're referring to. Seems like I have a huge memory lapse here.

No really, I'm eagerly waiting for you or anyone else to say "zone pvp objectives" so I can laugh. Because that's truly the one thing Pandaria doesn't have.
    As I explained in my previous posts that the LFG / LFR system took the RPG out of the MMO. The grouping in /2 and /4 was interesting so was going to the world and actually walking into a dungeon you know like a real MMORPG does instead of sitting in a queue all day. That's what MoP doesn't offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hmm actual wpvp? and i mean the max lvl V max lvl type none of this max lvl 1 shotting lvl 60s

i could give more but ill need more time for that

ah actual group quests
    There hasn't been "true" World PvP since they introduced Battlegrounds in classic.
    And BC introducing safety of flying mounts.

Atleast MoP lets people get an item to dismount people that are flying. And encourages pvp between players in many ways.

Atleast MoP lets people get an item to dismount people that are flying. And encourages pvp between players in many ways.
    not if ur a druid sadly

but thats another topic for another time

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Oh, now you've got me interested. I've been playing WoW since 2005 and I'm REALLY curious what you're referring to. Seems like I have a huge memory lapse here.
    Yea well I'm 100 years old and I played pong for the first time in 2012.

Where's the proof you've played then? None and I doubt even 20% of the original player base still plays WoW.

As I explained in my previous posts that the LFG / LFR system took the RPG out of the MMO. The grouping in /2 and /4 was interesting so was going to the world and actually walking into a dungeon you know like a real MMORPG does instead of sitting in a queue all day. That's what MoP doesn't offer.
    Oh yeah. When I think of all the life-changing experiences I had riding my mount all the way to the dungeon entrance ... it was so elevating, almost ecstatic. Ah, damn. Perhaps not. When I think about it - I actually used the flightmaster taxi. Guess I was missing out all along.

Oh, and the times were I would sit in Shattrath for 90 minutes, reading some retarded trade chat and exchanging whispers with douchebags ... man, that was fun. MoP just doesn't offer that kind of stuff any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT-cW8Zb7o&t=1m46s

To some extent I can agree that queuing reduced interaction with the players. Then I remembered spending countless hours only to have the group fall apart after losing a tank in the middle of a dungeon.

How you could've found it "interesting" to spam chats and take unconnected taxis to a dungeon is beyond me.

Oh yeah. When I think of all the life-changing experiences I had riding my mount all the way to the dungeon entrance ... it was so elevating, almost ecstatic.
    You hadn't lived until you had to run through horde territory and 50+ zones as a level 30 alliance in order to do Scarlet Monastery only to realize your healer has to go and no one else bothered to run to the summoning stone.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-12-30 at 11:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game was better when leveling actually meant something. When you felt like it was an accomplishment, and you were given rewards for it. Not now, when it's "oh, you reached a new level. Whoopty-do, now do it again. Talent points? No, no you don't get those. New gear? Well, sure, maybe. Actually probably not. Any decent gear will be overpriced on the auction house, and you'll hit four more levels in the next 30 minutes anyway. We told you long ago, this game is all about level cap. So fuck your alts and your leveling enjoyment. You can still enjoy our new zones. Oh wait, you don't? What's wrong with them? Streamlined? Na, you're just imagining things."

Yea well I'm 100 years old and I played pong for the first time in 2012.

Where's the proof you've played then? None and I doubt even 20% of the original player base still plays WoW.
    I know this is hard. But: concentrate.

I asked you a question. You know, the one you're very unelegantly trying to dodge right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT-cW8Zb7o&t=1m46s

To some extent I can agree that queuing reduced interaction with the players. Then I remembered spending countless hours only to have the group fall apart after losing a tank in the middle of a dungeon.

How you could've found it "interesting" to spam chats and take unconnected taxis to a dungeon is beyond me.
    It's better than complaining there's nothing to do and then being forced to do 50 dailies a day as "fun".

I know this is hard. But: concentrate.

I asked you a question. You know, the one you're very unelegantly trying to dodge right now.
    Actually you said it would be interesting to know what I'm refering to and the poster got his answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's better than complaining there's nothing to do and then being forced to do 50 dailies a day as "fun".
    Making groups was "something to do" as in content?
    And the good ol' "forced to do dailies"...

Nah, come on. I really want to know what fun there was to do in the world that MoP doesn't offer.
    All I ever did in the world during say BC was farming motes or doing the same shitty dailies that never changed.

Quel'Danas on 4 characters <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    Totally agree brother. They need to stop handing out epics that took you 5 mins of AFKing in LFR to get. I want:

LFR removed.

LFG removed.

Dungeon/raid attunments back.

Crafting gear from raids costing more and increasing their usefulness.

No more heroic modes! Every boss is hard as it is presented with.

More single boss raids.

Taking away LFR and LFG will really bring the community back I think. Shit I know it will when things become hard again they become cool again. It took you 2 weeks to get that epic? Nice! it now means something.
    10/10 would read again for the laughs.

what this game needs isnt to be Vanilla again. it needs more accountability. LFD and LFR run rampant with Jackholes who do whatever they want, including make the play experience for others misreable because there isnt any accountability. people are douches in PVP because theres no accountability. GMs, Devs and Blues on the forums Spin truth better than Aes Sedai, or flat out lie, because there is no accountability.

whats needed for this game, both from Blizzard to the players, and from player to player, is more accountability not to be a complete jackass.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Oh yeah. When I think of all the life-changing experiences I had riding my mount all the way to the dungeon entrance ... it was so elevating, almost ecstatic. Ah, damn. Perhaps not. When I think about it - I actually used the flightmaster taxi. Guess I was missing out all along.

Oh, and the times were I would sit in Shattrath for 90 minutes, reading some retarded trade chat and exchanging whispers with douchebags ... man, that was fun. MoP just doesn't offer that kind of stuff any more.
    How can you disagree the LFG/LFR system is flawed and takes the fun out of the game? Why doesn't WoW have a queue system meny like COD then?