Page 7 of 260 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ended up soloing Heroic Magmaw and Heroic ODS last night. For both bosses, I used full tank gear with DPS trinkets and my DPS Shin'ka (496 ilvl, Rune of the FC, both gems). Initially I started off attempts using full DPS gear, but quickly realised that the Enrage wasn't the issue- my survivability was. It was a little close on Magmaw, but he ended up going down nonetheless.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Can anyone shine some light on the risen ally macro... Doing my head in now.

I'm attempting rag now that ive been getting a few peices of gear after transferring and i want a macro to death coil my pet without targeting him, but i can't work it out..

have tried
    /cast [target=risen ally] death coil

/cast [@pet] death coil

Etc, but none work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Can anyone shine some light on the risen ally macro... Doing my head in now.

I'm attempting rag now that ive been getting a few peices of gear after transferring and i want a macro to death coil my pet without targeting him, but i can't work it out..

have tried
    /cast [target=risen ally] death coil

/cast [@pet] death coil

Etc, but none work.
    Try this one.
    /cast [target=pet] Death coil

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Try this one.
    There a way to also do this with lichborne? Mione gave me a macro but it still targets me. Annoying to retarget sometimes.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    There a way to also do this with lichborne? Mione gave me a macro but it still targets me. Annoying to retarget sometimes.
    Code:
    /cast !Lichborne
    /cast [@player] !Death Coil

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    Code:
    /cast !Lichborne
    /cast [@player] !Death Coil
    Thank you Mr. Aelo
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted
    I'll start later today if I get bored for sure! So tiered right now, what am I even doing awake :/

gz on Ashes btw.

Got a trinket question for you all. Currently have a 476 Relic, 471 Lessons, and 476 Lei Shin's to choose from (probably get 489 in a week or two). Is it worth losing the 913 Expertise from Lessons and re-gemming/reforging to get it back to use both Relic and Lei Shin's?

How much of the shadowmourne quests are soloable? Havnt really looked into whats needed and what can be done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzemi View Post
    How much of the shadowmourne quests are soloable? Havnt really looked into whats needed and what can be done.
    Unholy and blood not doable alone I believe. Rest should be cake.

Unholy and blood not doable alone I believe. Rest should be cake.
    Anything i should know before i try? How much more geared do you need to be for 25 man as apposed to 10 as that's what most things have to be completed in?

Deleted
    Try that, think it works.
    Since dks don't have a "dismiss" ability like hunters you can't use a /cast macro.
    It works! Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzemi View Post
    Anything i should know before i try? How much more geared do you need to be for 25 man as apposed to 10 as that's what most things have to be completed in?
    I wouldn't recommend trying to gather shades alone, 25H do take a good amount of gear. Gather up a few friends or find people in trade for that part, doable to solo, but a pain.

ugh. starting to push more cata content since i got some upgrades recently. had slate this week, wiped for 2 hours and gave up. went to bwd, getting magmaw and omnotron down easy now. what am i missing on maloriak? supposedly it's easy if you avoid flash freeze, but scorching blast is absolutely destroying me, if not 1 shotting me...i can survive 1 with ibf then the next one kills me because ams is on cd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    ugh. starting to push more cata content since i got some upgrades recently. had slate this week, wiped for 2 hours and gave up. went to bwd, getting magmaw and omnotron down easy now. what am i missing on maloriak? supposedly it's easy if you avoid flash freeze, but scorching blast is absolutely destroying me, if not 1 shotting me...i can survive 1 with ibf then the next one kills me because ams is on cd.
    Make sure you log the raids! Need more data for speed runs If you kill stuff ofc.

Try this one.
    Cheers Fnx, i already tried that one last night which is what is doing my head in, for some reason blizzard feel the need to make me target my pet to heal it, i was pretty sure that the @pet or target=pet macros would work, but nope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Cheers Fnx, i already tried that one last night which is what is doing my head in, for some reason blizzard feel the need to make me target my pet to heal it, i was pretty sure that the @pet or target=pet macros would work, but nope.
    This might work
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /tar Risen Ally
    /cast [help] Death Coil
    /targetlasttarget

Thread looks very sleek, but is missing a lot of info on the specific encounters. Might feel like clutter but the brief up to date little comments on most encounters was very useful.

Got my hands on a Brawler's Guild pass last night, so time to see what I can really do; any advice for Brawlin' effectively?
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Got my hands on a Brawler's Guild pass last night, so time to see what I can really do; any advice for Brawlin' effectively?
    Don't play blood.