Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    All rape involves some type of violence because you are doing something aganist another person's will. That stupid immature guy is a rapist just like the guy dragging a woman off of a jogging trail and raping her. To the woman they both end in them being raped and having to live with that fact. As for the insisting boyfriend and the consenting girlfriend that is not rape but maybe the signal to the woman this relationship is getting close to ending. If you look at both cases there is also a domination part because the men would not try to do that with someone they felt they could not dominate or bully into letting them have their way. These guys don't hate women but I don't think they have much respect for them either.
    Yes, well there's no question that no matter how you commit rape, you then become a "rapist" that's was not my point. My point was that "dominance" and "misogyny" are not NECESSARILY the SOLE driving force of EVERY SINGLE LAST rape that ever took place on planet Earth. You can very well rape someone because you're a stupid tool who has a boner and doesn't realize that what you're doing is not ok.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2013-02-11 at 10:46 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Imagine a train leaving the station. At some point it reaches a point where it cannot hit the breaks and stop inside the station again.
    I don't believe men are incapable of stopping for a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    NO SHIT look at how many times i have said JUST that. In fact i am one of the few men who take that VERY seriously..However i also try and look beyond myself. I may be able to see that but some WOMEN have even been known to say it doesn't always mean no.

It is more complex then a simple math equation there are ALOT of variables to take into account. ESPECIALLY for something that is honestly one of the most life destroying things on BOTH ends. Actually i have known many women who have recovered from abuse. Men can;t really recover from charges.

But of course i;m being sexist for pointing something out that 5 seconds of looking will show.
    No but there is no crazy control that takes them over before they're about to have sex.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    you're talking as though rape is something that only happens to a woman. Lets say that two people a both drunk and stoned out of their minds and the next morning she cries rape... was it rape? I'd say no. Why shouldn't he cry rape? she took advantage of him. the truth is, is that women feel entitled to their victim status. Every day at work I see woman jockying for the title of being the greatest victim because they get the most help and support from the men.
    Which of course is preying on one of the male biological imperatives to protect women aka the child bearers.

1990's War on Men, the kids that grew up in the schools that villified the American male are now turning into adults.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found the same actually LOL. Alot of people just get so emotional(myself included of course) that they let it rule them. Can't think beyond the emotional side. Hell if semaphore had offered some of those statistics others had instead of that damn image i woulda been alot nicer and possibly even agreed.
    So instead, you choose to agree that rape is sometimes justifiable. You got her good, didn't you?! -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I don't believe men are incapable of stopping for a second.
    Pretty sure Catta is messing with you... He's as sarcastic as I am.

I'm fairly certain the OP is not only a rapist, but an idiot.

Infracted
    Last edited by Arlee; 2013-02-12 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Pretty sure Catta is messing with you... He's as sarcastic as I am.
    The joke was based upon freshly laundered bed spreading and not wanting to soil it. Thats the joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That's a bit pedantic. They're both girls and women. I just think those that play victim probably are a bit messed up.

The news doesn't really make it any easier.
    Tell me about it. I am hairy i have a beard and yes it goes onto my neck. I LIKE my beard it helps in winter. I am a bit photosensitive so i wear sunglasses more often then most. I like to be alone more then most but i also love to help and be kind. To help others.

But because i might come across as some kinda creep or because of the current take in the media i'm always worried and paranoid of being jduged wrong. ironically i am paranoid of others paranoia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that simple man. And i;ve realized why. Alot of ancient male biological drives are being taken away while women still have theres. And yes alot pertain to fighting but whether it be to vent with buddies or protecting others.
    That's crap, you know. Men are more than "me smash. me hump."

SOME but i would argue not all... Lets say for instance the man is just penetrating or about to. Now not all maybe not even most but for SOME if a woman says stop then SOME men can't turn it off. Don't be so black and white it's not becoming.
    Imayn ot be and you may not be but it is foolish top think ALL men are like that.
    That's crap. Every man can "turn it off". The difference is that some men don't think a woman's refusal is a REASON to turn it off. That's why they're violent rapists.

Are you going to tell me if a dude got drunk, and fondled a lady, and she turned around and it was his mother, that he wouldn't be able to "turn it off"? Or if she said "by the way, I have HIV and Herpes and Supergonorrhea"? No, it's entirely that they don't give two shits about what the woman wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    1990's War on Men, the kids that grew up in the schools that villified the American male are now turning into adults.
    So what about the non-Americans in here? This is a poor description of what's going on.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it. I am hairy i have a beard and yes it goes onto my neck. I LIKE my beard it helps in winter. I am a bit photosensitive so i wear sunglasses more often then most. I like to be alone more then most but i also love to help and be kind. To help others.

But because i might come across as some kinda creep or because of the current take in the media i'm always worried and paranoid of being jduged wrong. ironically i am paranoid of others paranoia.
    I meant the violence on the news not rape specifically.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Do you also wear a trench coat? I'd probably think you're a rapist too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Oh wow, that's just... not at all true. I mean, turning off the switch can cause physical pain after some point (god it's painful), but it's certainly possible, and claiming it's not is just making excuses for your own bad behavior.
    How am i making excuses for something i have NEVER done?

No i am saying some men may very well lack that capacity pasta certain point. It;s not a fun OR good thought but don;t run from things that are bad you need to face them. And this is one such thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    There is no question of turning something off, you strap your dick back into your pants and walk home.
    Do you own a penis? One does not simply turn it off on a dime when properly worked up. I'm not saying it can't be done. But it does require some serious penis mastery and expertise to calm yourself down once a women or man(if that's your thing) has worked it up. Testosterone is not to be played around with. Men's sexdrive works way different than females. Never in the history of humans has a man gotten an erection and then mid act lost the will to use that erection, never happened, unless it's instrument failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    So what about the non-Americans in here? This is a poor description of what's going on.
    If it's happening in other countries, I can't comment on the reasons why. I can, however, point out how the war on men (which is still going on) is creating this environment where men are always wrong and suspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Do you own a penis? One does not simply turn it off on a dime when properly worked up. I'm not saying it can't be done. But it does require some serious penis mastery and expertise to calm yourself down once a women or man(if that's your thing) has worked it up. Testosterone is not to be played around with.
    I'm pretty sure he does.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Do you own a penis? One does not simply turn it off on a dime when properly worked up. I'm not saying it can't be done. But it does require some serious penis mastery and expertise to calm yourself down once a women or man(if that's your thing) has worked it up. Testosterone is not to be played around with.
    I don't care if you have to walk home with a hard dick. You take it out of the person saying "NO" and you go on your merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Yes, well there's no question that no matter how you commit rape, you then become a "rapist" that's was not my point. My point was that "dominance" and "misogyny" are NECESSARILY the SOLE driving force of EVERY SINGLE LAST rape that ever took place on planet Earth. You can very well rape someone because you're stupid tool who has a boner and doesn't realize that what you're doing is not ok.
    i dont understand how you could "just not know" what the words "no" or "stop" are unless you are seriously mentally handicapped.