Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    A filter called Topaz Clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    I'm not Zarina but I thought I could still give one tip.
    Have a look at this tutorial for changing some settings in WMV to get a mother render to start with http://mythicel.deviantart.com/art/T...dges-123911766
    Then there are of course a million different techniques people use to make it more cartoony/smooth in PS, but this is a good start to give you a better render to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Check your pm's. I'll go over the steps with you, if you'd like.
    Thank you guys! /salute

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    I apologize. I saw the post after mine get picked up and thought I might have been missed. I was honestly not trying to create an issue.
    That's fine. Just know that there's no first comes first policy in this thread - requests are picked up if an artists fancies it, otherwise it's skipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to claim this.. but your hairstyle doesn't work in WMV. Got any others that you'd prefer? If not, I'll pass this up.

Well that's strange. xD I don't know much about WMV. Does the one with just pigtails work? I don't know which ones do and don't. Thanks for such a prompt reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellystrudel View Post
    Well that's strange. xD I don't know much about WMV. Does the one with just pigtails work? I don't know which ones do and don't. Thanks for such a prompt reply!
    No pigtail hairstyles work. These are the ones which do.. will any of them do?

(I'll have to manually paint in the highlights, so don't worry about the holes in the hair.)

10+ Year Old Account
    No pigtail hairstyles work. These are the ones which do.. will any of them do?
    (I'll have to manually paint in the highlights, so don't worry about the holes in the hair.)
    Alright, well, I was looking to change anyway. That first one would do nicely. Again, thank you!

Deleted
    Oh, this is cool! Alright, let's give it a shot, for a forum sig. Little problem though, I only recently made an account so I can't post links :/ I'll just break the links, I hope it's not too much trouble to go there manually...

Visible text: Just the name, Nienor, in whatever font you think is cool

Armory link: /wow/en/character/aszune/Nienor/advanced (just stick this after the EU battle net link)

Gear set: I'm currently gathering the Tier 5 Tirisfal Regalia, so if the character could be in those, that would be great. Maybe a visible staff behind her, if there's any room, the Archmage's Staff, item=90034#. (stick this after the wowhead link)

Helm: I don't mind if it's visible or not, my character has red hair so she fits the general fire mage colours, whatever you think is cooler :P

Your pose: Obviously since she's a mage, a spellcasting stance with fires in her hands would be awesome

General colour scheme: Fires!

Any extras: Maybe a background from the area around the Firelands raid, or some sort of abstract fiery background?

Thanks a lot in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Have a look at this tutorial for changing some settings in WMV to get a mother render to start with http://mythicel.deviantart.com/art/T...dges-123911766

Wha.....?!
    *tableflip

Thanks for this, i never knew, i saw the list before n all but it was just garble to me
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Jellystrudel View Post
    Alright, well, I was looking to change anyway. That first one would do nicely. Again, thank you!
    Okay then. Expect it by this weekend. And keep an eye on your inbox, I'll need information as to what you want in your Info Box. When I get around to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Wha.....?!
    *tableflip

Thanks for this, i never knew, i saw the list before n all but it was just garble to me
    Yea, makes life so much easier
    Just remember as it says in the info for the picture that it depends on your graphic card as well, so you just have to find the one that works the best for you. My tip is also to write it down once you get it, as if you ever re-install it you need to find the right one again

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Make sure you PM them letting them know that you're asking elsewhere.. encase they start on it in the meanwhile.
    oh eya thanks for remembering me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay then. Expect it by this weekend. And keep an eye on your inbox, I'll need information as to what you want in your Info Box. When I get around to it.
    Awesome! I'll watch for you, thank you kindly!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    A selection of my recent work:
    WOW WOW WOW, Shy.. so freaking stunning
    envy u hun <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed yesterday and done:

Used the heroic version of T14 because of the colour and gave him a tabard - hope that's ok and hope you like the result
    It's AWESOME! Thank you very much! Of course that's ok and of course i like it

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR from Jadow93, sorry it took so long,

I hope you like them:

Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor91 View Post
    Oh, this is cool! Alright, let's give it a shot, for a forum sig. Little problem though, I only recently made an account so I can't post links :/ I'll just break the links, I hope it's not too much trouble to go there manually...

Visible text: Just the name, Nienor, in whatever font you think is cool

Armory link: /wow/en/character/aszune/Nienor/advanced (just stick this after the EU battle net link)

Gear set: I'm currently gathering the Tier 5 Tirisfal Regalia, so if the character could be in those, that would be great. Maybe a visible staff behind her, if there's any room, the Archmage's Staff, item=90034#. (stick this after the wowhead link)

Helm: I don't mind if it's visible or not, my character has red hair so she fits the general fire mage colours, whatever you think is cooler :P

Your pose: Obviously since she's a mage, a spellcasting stance with fires in her hands would be awesome

General colour scheme: Fires!

Any extras: Maybe a background from the area around the Firelands raid, or some sort of abstract fiery background?

Thanks a lot in advance
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/nienor_zpsa6eee3c1.jpg
    First time making these, thought I would try.. can't post links/images, just add the http part at the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/nienor_zpsa6eee3c1.jpg
    First time making these, thought I would try.. can't post links/images, just add the http part at the beginning

There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW WOW WOW, Shy.. so freaking stunning
    envy u hun <3
    You say the nicest things Thank you Takizas <3

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    It's AWESOME! Thank you very much! Of course that's ok and of course i like it
    Yay! One happy bunny... or should I say orc?? You are very welcome - had fun making it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylora View Post
    PMR from Jadow93, sorry it took so long,

I hope you like them:

It is awesome !!!!! Thank you very very much much Ladylora ofc i like it !

Deleted
    -deleted as I now have a sig-
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-02-14 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    PMR for my dearest of forum friends <3:
    OOOOOOOOOOMG! I love it!
    Ty so much Riv!
    You makes such awesome pandas

/tackle hug
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l