Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trape View Post
    I don't know why I listed Bloodlust as a BiS, I thought I already changed that to the Soul Charm. And I'm about 99% sure that the neck is from the BMAH, cause the normal version comes from the weekly quest bags.
    Nope it's trash/shared boss loot;p

I don't know why I listed Bloodlust as a BiS, I thought I already changed that to the Soul Charm. And I'm about 99% sure that the neck is from the BMAH, cause the normal version comes from the weekly quest bags.
    Well, i got my 'Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Archer' normal version from Megaera Trash, so, maybe it can indeed be obtained trhough BMAH or quest bags too, but these are not the only sources of it...

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Quote Originally Posted by sharps287 View Post
    Whilst the vast majority will never see them the true BiS boots are from Ra'den - http://www.wowhead.com/item=95009
    This is wrong.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...0.0.76626&l=85

Even if you use full agi gems it still has less agi than quakestompers.

Hybrid gems: you would be trading 185 stats for 80 agility

Full agi gems: you would be losing 135 stats and 40 agility

Quakestompers H Thunderforged are bis.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Looking at the items and their total maximum agi:
    Treads of the Sanguine Volley
    1222 Agi and 2 sockets assuming 2 (160)agi gems: 1542 Agi total

Quakestompers
    1302 Agi with 160 agi gem: 1462 Agi Total

1542-1462=80 Agility in favor of Treads.

Lets look at green stats keeping in mind that we're geming full agi:
    Treads
    716 Crit
    902 Mastery

716+902= 1618 in Green Stats

Quakestompers
    866 Crit
    887 Haste

866+887=1753 Green Stats

1618-1753= 135 Green Stats in favor of Quakestompers

So in conclusion, I feel as though Treads (assuming full agi gems) looks better, as 80 Agi is worth more than 135 Green Stats.

Now keep in mind that Quakestompers may be better than Treads for a couple of reasons:
    1) Quakestompers has 150 more crit rating than Treads.
    2) Haste vs. Mastery. As RPPM becomes more appearent, haste may become more and more desirable.

umm wowhead comparison isn't accounting for the socket bonus when using hybrids.. Why would you go straight agi with a bonus like that ?

Treads:
    1222 + 80 + 80 + 120 = 1502 Agi
    716 + 160 = 876 Crit
    902 mastery
    160 hit
    Secondaries = 876 + 902 + 160 = 1938

Stompers:
    1302 + 160 = 1462 agi
    866 Crit
    887 Haste
    1753 secondaries

Using hybrid gems is clearly the better choice given the socket bonus. And by doing so, treads has an advantage of 40+ Agi and 185+ secondaries.. Obviously the better choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    This is wrong.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...0.0.76626&l=85

Even if you use full agi gems it still has less agi than quakestompers.

Hybrid gems: you would be trading 185 stats for 80 agility

Full agi gems: you would be losing 135 stats and 40 agility

Quakestompers H Thunderforged are bis.

An ingame comparison shows at the cost of 80 agi and 150 crit, you gain 2 sockets (with a +120 agi bonus) and 900 mastery. Well worth the trade if you aren't fishing for more procs with increased haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    umm wowhead comparison isn't accounting for the socket bonus when using hybrids.
    My bad, didn't notice that.

An ingame comparison shows at the cost of 80 agi and 150 crit, you gain 2 sockets (with a +120 agi bonus) and 900 mastery. Well worth the trade if you aren't fishing for more procs with increased haste.
    Why would you even put a purple gem in the quakestompers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    My bad, didn't notice that.

Why would you even put a purple gem in the quakestompers?
    it was that or be 350ish rating over the cap

it was that or be 350ish rating over the cap
    Oh I see, my bad.

sorry to ruffle up the topic again lol, but considering 2 pc + 1 or 2 rppm trinks, wouldn't the bis list change to crit haste gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    sorry to ruffle up the topic again lol, but considering 2 pc + 1 or 2 rppm trinks, wouldn't the bis list change to crit haste gear ?
    Wouldn't the dif be very small? Did a fast check and seems u would only swap out back for Grey Wind Mistcloak
    Unless u skip 4piece ofc :d

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Wouldn't the dif be very small? Did a fast check and seems u would only swap out back for Grey Wind Mistcloak
    Unless u skip 4piece ofc :d
    Yeah, that cloak should be bis with haste being better than mastery.

They both give the same agility if you put a red gem in them, but the pinionfeather one would probably have a blue gem in it due to the socket bonus. I'd go crit/haste > crit/mastery.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon wise, what is everyone's opinion? I'm currently aiming for the bow that LFR Tortos drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Weapon wise, what is everyone's opinion? I'm currently aiming for the bow that LFR Tortos drops.
    Voice of the quilen is the best (even though you can't obtain it in LFR yet) due to the increased agi it gives compared to all the other weapons available.

Deleted
    Hey just got the weapon from Durumu NM ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=94814 )

I got taoron 517, I have to keep taoren no? is a smaller range of damage better?

Keep your 517 taoron

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Quick question about the normal BiS list.

Are the crafted boots not better than the tortos boots? http://www.wowhead.com/item=94271 You lost a bit of agility, but surely the double red socket makes up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by devboy View Post
    Quick question about the normal BiS list.

Are the crafted boots not better than the tortos boots? http://www.wowhead.com/item=94271 You lost a bit of agility, but surely the double red socket makes up for it?
    I already asked that, it seemed to be ignored... I personally believe that the crafted are better, unless you get Thunderforged Quakestomp.

crafted:
    998 + 320 agility = 1318 agi
    653 hit
    715 + 120 = 835 mastery

Quakestompers (522):
    1078 + 160 (wouldn't go for socket bonus here) = 1238 agi
    720 crit
    735 haste

So yes, crafted are better than normal mode Quakestompers. I believe the list is geared towards H-BiS though, and H-Quakestompers are at 1227 + 160 = 1387 agility.

So I got Heroic Thunderforged Talisman of Living Poison (http://www.wowhead.com/item=96762) tonight from a coin. My current neck is Heroic 2/2 Choker of the Unleashed Storm (http://www.wowhead.com/item=86953). Prior to equipping the new neck, I'm already 700~ points over expertise cap and there is nothing I can do till I get the proper tier and off piece.

Femaledwarf is showing the new neck as a 1k~ dps increase. Is that because it is over valuing haste as per the usual? I'm 99% sure I should just go with it and be super over expertise cap till i can manage better pieces, but I figured asking around couldn't hurt.

Also, this seemed like the best place to put this, as I felt it didn't warrant it's own thread, but sorry if it's an annoyance to anyone.