10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Having them in the game would be great. There's already an SC2 model for them, it wouldn't be hard to at least test. Needing to have Spores do ridiculous amounts of damage to keep people from going Muta just shows bad design imo.

Scourge- 30HP, Same speed and acceleration as a Mutalisk, Needs a Spire to get, 50 Minerals and 50 Gas for two (like Zerglings), 20 damage (+15 against light), 1 range, Suicides when it hits something, and attacks only air. That'd be a good start I think.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what they do -.-"

In happier news though, I managed to pull off the Funday Monday. Hopefully my replay will get chosen, it was quite crazy.
    But with low HP, ball of 10 mutas will 2 shot huge amount of scourge because of cleave. I remember scourge being not that effective in multiplayer in brood wars, they was mor like "hey, i have AA air units, don't come any closer or i will force you to kite them and kill you with my ground army"

I think it would be good if they reverted spore crawler change, and just added X scourge on all spore crawlers, they would regenerate it every 15 seconds and could be uncontrollable (pretty much like brood lords).
    So when ball of mutas will have to pull scourge, retreat, shoot them before they come close, return in 15 seconds (before they respawned) and shoot spore crawler.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-05-05 at 03:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Just played one of my best macro games ever I think. Ended up on 5 bases with 3/3 ultra/ling/bling against a Terran who started turtling hard at the start. Pretty much rolled over them once they engaged and had like 5k in the bank to remax instantly. Only problem was looking at the army graph at the end of the game there was a massive period after my failed baneling bust he could have easily spanked me. Although, he did try some harass and I remembered to start dropping like 3 spines and 2 spores at each base to fend off drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... I played an hour and a half long ZvZ...

*eye twitch*

Was so horrible...

*slowly puts barrel of gun in mouth*

10+ Year Old Account
    How does a 1,5 hour long ZvZ even happen?

I dun get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    How does a 1,5 hour long ZvZ even happen?

I dun get it.
    10 pool VS 10 pool

Banes VS Banes

Muta VS Muta

Muta and Infestor VS 50 Muta (I'm the one with 50 muta and I kill his army but he counter attacks with 3 3 lings and I lose all my tech so I have to make new bases and new tech.

He continues to attack with lings while I can't counter attack with mutas because he has 20 spores and 10 spines at each of his bases, I manage to kill one though and his infestors and half his mutas again, I don't have money to make static defense, so I keep losing stuff to ling counter attacks.

I turtle and make Hydra, Roach, and Ultras... along with my now 20, 3 3 mutas

He has 20 Infestors and around 30 or so mutas, he fungals everything to death.

He moves in with 30 mutas and kills all my stuff, I die.

*table flip*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    But with low HP, ball of 10 mutas will 2 shot huge amount of scourge because of cleave. I remember scourge being not that effective in multiplayer in brood wars, they was mor like "hey, i have AA air units, don't come any closer or i will force you to kite them and kill you with my ground army"

I think it would be good if they reverted spore crawler change, and just added X scourge on all spore crawlers, they would regenerate it every 15 seconds and could be uncontrollable (pretty much like brood lords).
    So when ball of mutas will have to pull scourge, retreat, shoot them before they come close, return in 15 seconds (before they respawned) and shoot spore crawler.
    To have scourge spawn fron the spire even would be ok, in groups of say 5 for 150 minerals and do enough splash damage that it would require 1 direct hit to kill a muta, and 3 splash hits. Would emphasize upgrading the carapace on mutas early to protect them from scourge 1 shotting. That way the likelyhood of you being able to just a move the scourge down is low as 1 would always likely get through. Regardless of how they do it, i feel the scourge should be a microable unit to prevent it being an auto defense. Nothing i hate more than defense that you don't have to bother with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    To have scourge spawn fron the spire even would be ok, in groups of say 5 for 150 minerals and do enough splash damage that it would require 1 direct hit to kill a muta, and 3 splash hits. Would emphasize upgrading the carapace on mutas early to protect them from scourge 1 shotting. That way the likelyhood of you being able to just a move the scourge down is low as 1 would always likely get through. Regardless of how they do it, i feel the scourge should be a microable unit to prevent it being an auto defense. Nothing i hate more than defense that you don't have to bother with.
    Yeah, it will be good against mutas, but it will be OPed against other harassment units (oracles and medivacs).

I think zergs need a better anti-air ground unit, not better static defense.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-05-05 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Wouldn't be op, just needs to do low damage vs armor, and extra vs bio.

I don't want more static defense for zerg. It's not how zerg plays. It's supposed to be a mobile, swarming race that overwhelms the opponent.

Deleted
    They should just nerf fucking Mutas...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan88 View Post
    Then Zerg has practically zero harassment, zero air control and no way to deal with medivacs and voidrays.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like an incest-worm... if muta regen gets nerfed, medivacs need to get nerfed aswell. But then Terrans will have a much harder time to harass protoss, which allows protoss to get to late-game much easier, and they are f-ing hard to deal with lategame.

If they nerf mutas to make ZvZ viable, they will fuck up other matchups that will need tuning. This is what they want to avoid.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Mutalisks are fine and very easy to deal with if scouted and controlled. If you don't scout them, or let the number get out of hand, it's your own damn fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mutalisks are fine and very easy to deal with if scouted and controlled. If you don't scout them, or let the number get out of hand, it's your own damn fault.
    Yes, this. While they are fucking frustrating to deal with, they can be dealt with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    It's like an incest-worm... if muta regen gets nerfed, medivacs need to get nerfed aswell. But then Terrans will have a much harder time to harass protoss, which allows protoss to get to late-game much easier, and they are f-ing hard to deal with lategame.

If they nerf mutas to make ZvZ viable, they will fuck up other matchups that will need tuning. This is what they want to avoid.
    2 ways they can do it. Buff infestor movement speed to make fungal a reliable counter to Muta packs bigger than China [Which would also reward good muta splitting on the part of the other player instead of just a moving] or give us a new unit which does +damage to bio, has splash, and only damages air. Note - the damage to non-bio units would be low enough to not make them too dominant vs T and P.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 ways they can do it. Buff infestor movement speed to make fungal a reliable counter to Muta packs bigger than China [Which would also reward good muta splitting on the part of the other player instead of just a moving] or give us a new unit which does +damage to bio, has splash, and only damages air. Note - the damage to non-bio units would be low enough to not make them too dominant vs T and P.
    Or give hydralisks a different attack for air which would be stronger against bio or light air units.

Maybe 1 more range, lots of more damage and slightly slower attack speed.

Deleted
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Then Zerg has practically zero harassment, zero air control and no way to deal with medivacs and voidrays.
    You don't have to remove them. Just make them more like they were in WoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever blizzard does they have to do something. Roach/Hydra/Infestor WoL style was at least decent, it's like TvT where the meta is Marine/Tank/Medivac (or mech). In both matchups you could see lategame airtech.

ZvZ is nowhere near that anymore. So I'm looking forward to see what blizzard can pull out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Or give hydralisks a different attack for air which would be stronger against bio or light air units.

Maybe 1 more range, lots of more damage and slightly slower attack speed.
    Perhaps more damage, slower attack speed, but it would need to be in the form of another ability definitely, otherwise we lose the best counter to immortals.

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 03:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

You don't have to remove them. Just make them more like they were in WoL
    No thanks, widow mine hits are bad enough as it is without having to replace an entire flock of mutas or not be able to use them for 5 minutes because they were hit with a widow mine once.

Deleted
    Zerg will get nerfed, deal with it.

Deleted
    Zerg will get nerfed, deal with it.
    Well, no they won't. But keep thinking that. If you're just here to stir shit save your time and ours and go away.