Page 8 of 166 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So now that finally Naruto and Sasuke's goals align again do you think they will return to being friends? TBH a part of me wants to see it happen, I know most people want to see the big fight between them but I don't know. I think it will be too cliché/predictable to hamfist something that has been set in stone 500 chapters ago.

What I want and what will probably happen though are going to be two different things, I can see Sasuke helping out defeat Madara and Obito but then challenge Naruto for leadership of the Leaf.

I gotta say guys, I was disappointed. There's no way Obito can throw out a fireball as huge as the crazy one's Madara has been doing. That's unrealistic.

I think Sasuke will help the Alliance win, the Leaf will name Naruto as Hokage, and his first act will be to deny Sasuke a clean slate. He will want to, he'll probably cry about it, but he'll know it is the right thing to do.

Deleted
    Madara's face is literally the face of a rapist in this chapter.
    "ERRR MERRR GURRRD. HASHIRAMA!!!!"

Just seen the latest movie, which imho is the bets one thus far.
    Only noticed one plothole with the movie though.
    They show a flashback of Naruto meeting "Chakra imprint" Minato & Kushina. As in when he has the golden 9-tails cloak mode. Yet in the entire movie, he only uses sage mode once but never the golden 9-tails mode
    And as inconsistency that Konoha is completely intact, even though they showed it took place AFTER Pain's invasion.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Just seen the latest movie, which imho is the bets one thus far.
    Only noticed one plothole with the movie though.
    They show a flashback of Naruto meeting "Chakra imprint" Minato & Kushina. As in when he has the golden 9-tails cloak mode. Yet in the entire movie, he only uses sage mode once but never the golden 9-tails mode
    And as inconsistency that Konoha is completely intact, even though they showed it took place AFTER Pain's invasion.......
    The movies have nothing to do with the Manga, they're pretty much fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    The movies have nothing to do with the Manga, they're pretty much fillers.
    True, but then they should not reference parts of the manga/anime.
    Why reference the Killer Bee training on the turtle isle (by mentioning Bee and showing Kushin talking to Naruto flashback), yet not having the Golden Kyuubi form?
    And it does matter that such inconsistencies exist in this particular movie since it was actually done by Kishi, unlike the other movies. Yes, it isn't canon. But don't pull stuff from the manga yet be inconsistent 1 minute later.

EDIT: Just seen the subbed version. They at least explained very ruhsly why he didn't go Kyuubi mode.
    Still doesn't explain:
    1. Konoha not having a huge crater with new buildings.
    2. If Memta(evil naruto) is the masked guy and has been gone for a while. Then how come Alternate Kushina/Minato never mentioned Memta's absence?
    Last edited by dirk123; 2013-04-29 at 12:08 PM.

Deleted
    Why reference the Killer Bee training on the turtle isle (by mentioning Bee and showing Kushin talking to Naruto flashback), yet not having the Golden Kyuubi form?
    And it does matter that such inconsistencies exist in this particular movie since it was actually done by Kishi, unlike the other movies. Yes, it isn't canon. But don't pull stuff from the manga yet be inconsistent 1 minute later.
    You reading the manga at the moment? Kishi trips himself up so much as of late. It's so inconsistent.

wonder how much longer naruto is gonna last, bleach is in its final arc as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    wonder how much longer naruto is gonna last, bleach is in its final arc as well.
    I'd say another 100 chapters tbh. Gotta go through Obito vs Kakashi, Kages vs Madara + Juubi, revival of Kages that are dying/dead. (Tsunade etc.) inevitable flashbacks, Sasukes official redemption, Suigetsu finding all the other swords from the Swordsmen that were killed by Kakashi and co for his collection. There's probably more too.

Edit: Oh yeah, Naruto getting other half of Kyuubi chakra, Edo Kages being dismissed, Naruto becoming new Kage.
    Last edited by mmoc11e8dbe511; 2013-05-07 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think Suigetsu getting all the swords would be anything other than just a filler to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't think Suigetsu getting all the swords would be anything other than just a filler to be honest.
    I have to agree, doesn't really seem like a main 'goal' of the anime.

Naruto won't last another 50 chapters. So like a year at max?

Wow, so Obito does know how/why Rin died. And it hardly matters to him ;o
    At least now we know why the Sanbi didn't have a host.....
    But wait, if Rin was the last host with the Sanbi, shouldn't she have been talking to Naruto instead of the previous Mizukage?

When did Naruto talk to the Mizukage? I don't remember what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    When did Naruto talk to the Mizukage? I don't remember what you're talking about.
    I only vaguely remember, but wasn't there a time when Naruto was speaking to all the spirits or w/e of the previous Jinchuriki, and one of them was a previous Mizukage, one that was a puppet to either Akatsuki or Madara, I forget which.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I only vaguely remember, but wasn't there a time when Naruto was speaking to all the spirits or w/e of the previous Jinchuriki, and one of them was a previous Mizukage, one that was a puppet to either Akatsuki or Madara, I forget which.
    Yes, that scene. I which the Sanbi Jinchuriki shown was the previous Mizukage.
    Since I am cba to check which manga volume it happened, here is the scene from the game.

10+ Year Old Account

EDIT: Just seen the subbed version. They at least explained very ruhsly why he didn't go Kyuubi mode.
    Still doesn't explain:
    1. Konoha not having a huge crater with new buildings.
    2. If Memta(evil naruto) is the masked guy and has been gone for a while. Then how come Alternate Kushina/Minato never mentioned Memta's absence?
    It is explained that when they went to the alternate world they changed some shit... like Memta being evil(when originally he wasn't) and every1 having opposite personalities... that wasn't intended it was a side-effect of the imprefect tsukyiomi... and when they started disappearing back into their world after defeating madara u see memta changing back to beings blonde and thing becoming normal again I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It'd be a chapter of Sasuke and co, trust me.

Deleted
    The new chapter was pretty hit and miss tbh.

The whole Talk-no-Jutsu between Kakashi and Obito pretty much ensures that Obito will join the Alliance.
    I enjoyed Bees rapping (as per usual)
    Fodder army took up too many pages.
    I enjoyed Shikamarus deduction and his little plan, not sure how Ino managed to connect to everyone though.
    Have to say I absolutely loved Minato turning up and space-timing that bijuu bomb.

If you haven't read it yet: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/98799814/1