Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Cleavage on streams

I have been watching some WoW streams and couldn't help but notice that most female streamers have the camera angled towards their exposed body.

I've tried to watch a couple before, and it's honestly just a big waste of time. It's either a girl wearing an extremely low-cut shirt, seeking donations for her cleavage whose camera blocks 1/3 of the screen. Or a girl that's just plain terrible at the game, and expects to get viewers anyway just because she's a girl. Not to mention the excessive giggling.

The whole point of watching a streamer, to me, is to watch someone much better than you, so that you can learn from what they're doing.

I'd like to hear your opinions.

2 types of streamers(well popular ones)
    theres guys who are really good at the game and hot girls that are complete garbage take your pick

url of these cleavage streams?

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius View Post
    url of these cleavage streams?
    Is it allowed to post it here? Just go to twitch.tv and you'll see one with 1k~ views

There are some streams with legitimately skilled female gamers, but you are correct that there is quite a lot of them that abuse their sex for donations.

I don't agree with it but it's something some women have done for decades in various things for personal gain. There's really no way to stop it. Just gotta take it on a case by case basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Is it allowed to post it here? Just go to twitch.tv and you'll see one with 1k~ views
    sometimes theirs like ~300 depending on if people find them or not. and im pretty sure its not, or atleast if its not in the stream thread

would you rather go to a stream and see Kripp's sack?

I view alot of streams on twitch.tv, and I haven't seen many of them... But i mostly watch sodapoppin and some others because I like their music :P.

And to be honest most girl streamers there that I watch doesn't seem to be attention whoring or anything like that at all :P. (Unless you count "having fun with some guys"( NO NOT THAT WAY) as AW'ing then maybe. But Isn't that part of the streaming? Having fun with the viewers :P?
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2013-06-01 at 11:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    cleavage on stream to compensating for things, like personality or being entertaining
    For you young kids that wanna see the cleavage, there are other and BETTER sites for watching stuff like that
    Last edited by Frolk; 2013-06-01 at 11:01 PM.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Bollocks, me thinks Alinity has a great personality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, some are horribad, or hey, whoribad! ^^

Usually on Twitchtv, if enough ppl send in complaints, a streamer is removed for showing too much. As for Youtube...idk what really happens, I guess something similar. I do like TradeChat (Panzer) on Youtube. Sometimes she has a bit of a low-cut shirt, but from my POV as a woman, I don't feel she uses her body too much. She does have links to bikini pics & stuff, but she doesn't force it on her weekly vids, not that I have noticed anyway.

So far, TradeChat seems to at least know her stuff when it comes to WoW. I know she plays & her vids are usually charming or helpful/insightful. I haven't seen many other streamers although I did send a complaint when some dumb bimbo on Twitchtv was basically taking off her clothes last year. Might as well be saying "Hi! I have zero to offer personality or intelligence-wise, & I have no idea how to make friends or hold conversation, my self-esteem is low & I have no value other than sexual, so here is my skin! Derp!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Welp, Alinity.

She's awesome though and really skilled.

Bubble Pop video on the other hand... *gasp*
    Last edited by Spray; 2013-06-01 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    would you rather go to a stream and see Kripp's sack?
    I don't know why we need to see any part of the person behind the stream. Even face cams seem completely pointless to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a man wants to throw money at them cause they saw some cleavage it seems like it's their problem not the woman's. They are her tits and she can do whatever the hell she wants with them as far as I'm concerned. As long as dipshits exist that will throw money at slightly exposed skin there will be people taking advantage of their stupidity.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Alinity is pretty close but she has heroic Tot almost cleared so she isn't bad honestly. Yoni is gladiator as well and has her 2200 gear so she isn't really bad but even then reckful, cdew, and other top players have more views. So I don't understand why you are complaining.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-06-01 at 11:05 PM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    I've tried to watch a couple before, and it's honestly just a big waste of time.
    If it's a waste of time for you, just don't watch those streamers. It's as simple as that.

If the girl wants to show herself under the pretence of streaming game content, why not.
    She knows that it's her boobs that gets her attention, and if people want to watch her boobs, what can you do?

Sex sells.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Deleted
    I
    The whole point of watching a streamer, to me, is to watch someone much better than you, so that you can learn from what they're doing.
    bold and underlined the most relevant part.
    You may log onto a stream to see people who are much better and learn from them, but there are others who go just to be entertained.

So what if some young lass has got a low cut top on, ever thought that maybe how she dresses ?
    So What if they are giggling and having fun, Maybe the stream is for fun.
    if the stream is not what your looking for, go and hit that search function till you find the one you want.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Yeah, some are horribad, or hey, whoribad! ^^

Usually on Twitchtv, if enough ppl send in complaints, a streamer is removed for showing too much. As for Youtube...idk what really happens, I guess something similar. I do like TradeChat (Panzer) on Youtube. Sometimes she has a bit of a low-cut shirt, but from my POV as a woman, I don't feel she uses her body too much. She does have links to bikini pics & stuff, but she doesn't force it on her weekly vids, not that I have noticed anyway.

So far, TradeChat seems to at least know her stuff when it comes to WoW. I know she plays & her vids are usually charming or helpful/insightful. I haven't seen many other streamers although I did send a complaint when some dumb bimbo on Twitchtv was basically taking off her clothes last year. Might as well be saying "Hi! I have zero to offer personality or intelligence-wise, & I have no idea how to make friends or hold conversation, my self-esteem is low & I have no value other than sexual, so here is my skin! Derp!"
    i dont see the problem with taking your clothes off on stream?