Poll: What if your girlfriend lived with 4 guys. would you be fine with it?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra85 View Post
    faith = belief that is not based on proof
    trust = having faith in someone.

wait now i've confused myself.
    trust is based on an accumulation of evidence over time.
    faith requires no evidence.. and sometimes even flies in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombree View Post
    I'd be pissed tbh, those saying you should trust her probably never had a gf before. Even if you do trust her, its just non-sense to accept that.
    To get pissed over something like that only shows your own insecurities.

And to the OP, there is no such thing as trusting your girlfriend but not trusting her roommates. Nothing will happen as long as she declines their advances (if there are any to begin with), so if you don't feel at ease it's because you simply don't trust her.

So why do you feel the need to protect her? If you're right then she isn't worth your time, and if you're wrong you just look like an insecure clingy fool. Either way, it's not worth it to worry about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    If you are really into her or think you may even love her, then I would not risk anything fucking that up. Unless of course you have been together since forever and have a bullet-proof relationship which it doesn't sound like you have, but don't worry they are rare and this could develop into one of those later, maybe.
    If love is only possible if you try to cage a person, then it isn't love at all imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let em tell you, My place is Me, another guy and a girl. Neither me nor the other guy have ever had any desire to have any relations with the girl. She is not ugly, and as a matter of fact, she gets plenty of guys. We just don't see her that way, she is a roommate and that is all.

So I vote, trust her. If you do not trust her, then break it off before your insecurity gets the best of you and you end up making a complete ass out of yourself but saying or doing something stupid.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Zymonk View Post
    What if your girlfriend lived in an apartment with 4 guys. Would you be fine with that?

Girlfriend studies to be an engineer and are currently living in an apartment with 4 guys and she thinks i´m silly cause i don´t much like it.
    I trust her, but i know what guys are like.
    Eventually, if she is there long enough, she will sleep with one of the guys.
    If she hasn't already.

Wouldnt allow it, but on the other hand, if you trust her you wouldnt be asking that question here.

So basically you dont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

And to the OP, there is no such thing as trusting your girlfriend but not trusting her roommates. Nothing will happen as long as she declines their advances (if there are any to begin with), so if you don't feel at ease it's because you simply don't trust her.

So why do you feel the need to protect her? If you're right then she isn't worth your time, and if you're wrong you just look like an insecure clingy fool. Either way, it's not worth it to worry about.

- - - Updated - - -

If love is only possible if you try to cage a person, then it isn't love at all imo.
    Well that only works as long as those roommates aren't contemplating a non-consensual way to hook up with the girl.

Where's the Brazzers logo?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If she's loyal to you, you to her. Why should you be worried. Sure the guys may be flirty to her. but put your trust in her, she wont fuck about. (unless she's like that?)

They'll try to convince her to do Bukakke.

i wouldnt be cool with that at all. "dont leave your girl around me true playa for real". i love that how people say just trust her lolz.
    if you gf knew that you were ok with her living with 4 other dudes then chances are she will think you dont care about her.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    i wouldnt be cool with that at all. "dont leave your girl around me true playa for real". i love that how people say just trust her lolz.
    if you gf knew that you were ok with her living with 4 other dudes then chances are she will think you dont care about her.
    I instantly feel sorry for any girl who gets involved with you. Control freak with trust issues.

If she is not willing to listen to you and move out because it makes you uncomfortable, then it just shows that she cares little about the way it makes you feel.

That type of woman should be avoided if you have a rather vivid imagination as there is only two things that can be happening over at that house; either she is messing around or she is being faithful.

From previous experience and my vivid imagination which turn out to be right, I would say save yourself a headache if she is unwilling to move to a place with only girls... After all(again, vivid imagination) if she's been there for a while with a bunch of guys, chances are that she's been at least with one of those at one point or another.

GL either way.

In this topic, insecure man children incapable of adult relationships.

What if your girlfriend lived in an apartment with 4 guys. Would you be fine with that?

Girlfriend studies to be an engineer and are currently living in an apartment with 4 guys and she thinks i´m silly cause i don´t much like it.
    Grow up. 10

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I instantly feel sorry for any girl who gets involved with you. Control freak with trust issues.
    You would have no problem with your GF living with 4 guys?
    Just think if you lived with 4 girls and they were hot and they always flirted with you.
    Girls are no different, its human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    If she is not willing to listen to you and move out because it makes you uncomfortable, then it just shows that she cares little about the way it makes you feel.

That type of woman should be avoided if you have a rather vivid imagination as there is only two things that can be happening over at that house; either she is messing around or she is being faithful.

From previous experience and my vivid imagination which turn out to be right, I would say save yourself a headache if she is unwilling to move to a place with only girls... After all(again, vivid imagination) if she's been there for a while with a bunch of guys, chances are that she's been at least with one of those at one point or another.

GL either way.
    Wait, she should move out because of him? And what, get her own place? I imagine she saves a shit ton of money splitting rent all those ways, and anyone who has been to college would probably say saving money on rent is a major bonus. Maybe they aren't far enough along in their relationship to move in together, he might still live with his parents and she doesn't want to move into the basement. Or, the cost will increase. There are many factors for why she wouldn't want to move out. She likes her roommates, the apartment is nice, low rent, close to campus, close to her job, and many more. But nope, she doesn't want to move out so she can be a slut and get 4 wayed every night!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You would have no problem with your GF living with 4 guys?
    Just think if you lived with 4 girls and they were hot and they always flirted with you.
    Girls are no different, its human nature.
    If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't do anything about it. Jerk off in the bathroom about it maybe. Flirting is a fact of life and fun. Flirting doesn't mean heavy petting or getting your pud tugged.

My GF lived in a coed dorm abroad for 2 years, male study partners, and so on and so forth. Not once did it occur to me not to trust her. For perspective sake, I have been cheated on as well. In that regard, I would have every reason to have a little doubt. But I don't.

There is a difference between ignoring the possibility and knowing and trusting the impossibility.

Are those 4 guys her brothers / cousins/ other family members? If not then all I can say is lol

15+ Year Old Account

This whole "I trust her, just not the guys around her" crap is just a passive-aggressive way saying you don't trust her. If you trust her fully, you trust her to be faithful and resist any unwanted advances and you also trust her to call you to set any of those roommates straight if they keep disrespecting your relationship.

It's as simple as that.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2013-08-20 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that. Would my girlfriend let me stay with a bunch of women? Nor would I want a girlfriend who would be with me if I lived bunch of other women, who I wasn't related to.

White knight all you want, yeah she could live with all those guys if she wants, that her right. But not as my girlfriend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Way to totally misinterpret that and take it to the extreme. Why even post