You're always welcome Relix

Quote Originally Posted by holypriest View Post
    Thanks for the tip worked much better
    No problem - your avatar looks as it should now
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    hope u like it

(click for full size)
    This.. OMG. Awesome ) But there is some problems and I want a changing. Firstly, image should be 1920*240 (to fit with my forum header). Also can you change this kerrigan with a jim raynor art? Jim will be more cool on this header

-Also, if possible, can you send me .psd file? (To edit in future for changing on forum styling).

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    This.. OMG. Awesome ) But there is some problems and I want a changing. Firstly, image should be 1920*240 (to fit with my forum header). Also can you change this kerrigan with a jim raynor art? Jim will be more cool on this header

-Also, if possible, can you send me .psd file? (To edit in future for changing on forum styling).
    Yeah, i already fixed the size on the last post, and here is the version with jim

i'll pm you for the psd file link.

i'm glad you liked it

(Cant post links cause new account)

Visible text:
    "Motivate, Storm's End" I guess.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    i[dot]imgur[dot]com/cWnklY3[dot]png
    us[dot]battle[dot]net/wow/en/character/akama/Motivate/simple
    Gear set:
    Challenge Mode Set or S14 gear.
    Helm visible:
    Yes
    Your pose:
    Spell casting
    General colour scheme:
    Blue/greenish ?
    Any extras:
    Whatever you think looks best, not picky, I guess a watery theme would be cool
    Bump :3

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    no, just send me a pm with the new request

edit: i just saw i forgot the legendary cloak effect, lol.
    YAY! Thanks so much for the hard work Spelorzi <3 I truly appreciate it

Deleted
    Hello.

Looking for someone to help me design my twitch channel.
    Im new to streaming and still only stream hearthstone, due to crappy ISP.
    Altho im negotiating with a new one to get fibre installed in my house.
    To the request.

For Background:
    Example 1.
    3 Fields, top, left and right.
    Top field displays my stream name, OMG its Nilsson.
    Left field (League of Legends area), Championship Thresh as it is my main LoL champion and Arctic Caitilyn, Archlight Varus, Headless Hecarim, Midnight Ahri below as my offchamps
    Right field (Blizzard area), Deathknight Orc Male (Vashnak Shattered Hand EU) . With my Shadowmourne and or Thunderfury. WotLK Theme (blends kinda with Championship Thresh theme) Can also include my vanilla character, Orc Male warrior in High Warlord set, 2h axe (Oruuk). Maybe include hearthstone somehow here.

Example 2:
    2 fields, left and right.
    Same as above except LoL area contains my summoner name OMG its Nilsson, and right field contains Vashnak (blizzard name). Names written vertically.

Buttons:
    Donate, About me, About stream, Gear,

Banner:
    Twitch.tv banner, Championship thresh themed with OMG its Nilsson visible somewhere.

Offline picture.
    1920x1080, stream name OMG its Nilsson is offline. With some nice looking image.

I like the Ice blue/darkblue/black color theme.
    Or it can be done in black&white with faded out images. White lgiht greay with some coloring. Maybe a bit more gentle towards the eyes when watching the stream. Dont really know.
    All i know is that I suck at design/drawing
    Go crazy with it!

Cheers!
    // Vashnak // OMG its Nilsson //
    Last edited by mmoc8af0b07eca; 2013-10-14 at 07:42 AM.

Deleted
    Wonderful work here guys!!! Some talented peeps!

My request;
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kyhra, Death's Demise
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%A1/simple
    Gear set: Armory mog please
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Female Belf idle pose?
    General colour scheme: Misty greys, emerald green, something that gives an unholy "disease/corruption" feel.
    Any extras: Nothing from my side, but open to the artists suggestions Only thing would be to please ensure it's MMO champ signature size compliant, an avatar size/version would also be greatly appreciated!

When it's complete can you possibly PM me so I know it's finished? Alternatively I can check back here every so often.

Many thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Big thanks to Serendia for making my new arcane mage themed signature I love it

Just bumping the request as I can't see a reply to it so might have been missed as its a busy thread

Visible text: Khalltusk, The Immortal.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alltusk/simple (for some reason my characters doing a twirl on there!)
    Gear set: Transmog: Currently in Ulduar 25man worldbreaker set.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Free realm for the artist, I think the work here is brilliant will love anything you think up
    Colour scheme: again free realm on this do what you think looks best.

Special note : If you can fit a weapon on the staff from nerfarion (40man) http://www.wowhead.com/item=19356/st...me#screenshots that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    MMOC - Banner request + Avatar + Twitch Chatbox Overlay

Size: Standard MMO-C size + "normal" sized
    Visible text: Kravec the Hordebreaker (Reddish or blueish)
    Logo: Death Knight Class Logo
    Character can be found here.
    General colour scheme: Dark themed + Redish or blueish. Dark with this color: http://prntscr.com/1vxv6b
    Specifics: I love Northrend and all his dark places. So I would love to reflect it in this banner

I'm about to start streaming and would be a very happy panda, if some gifted artist can help me out with his genuine art skills!

Please
    1 Weel bump + added some more

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Wonderful work here guys!!! Some talented peeps!

My request;
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kyhra, Death's Demise
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r%C3%A1/simple
    Gear set: Armory mog please
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Female Belf idle pose?
    General colour scheme: Misty greys, emerald green, something that gives an unholy "disease/corruption" feel.
    Any extras: Nothing from my side, but open to the artists suggestions Only thing would be to please ensure it's MMO champ signature size compliant, an avatar size/version would also be greatly appreciated!

When it's complete can you possibly PM me so I know it's finished? Alternatively I can check back here every so often.

Many thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Just bumping the request as I can't see a reply to it so might have been missed as its a busy thread

Visible text: Khalltusk, The Immortal.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alltusk/simple (for some reason my characters doing a twirl on there!)
    Gear set: Transmog: Currently in Ulduar 25man worldbreaker set.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Free realm for the artist, I think the work here is brilliant will love anything you think up
    Colour scheme: again free realm on this do what you think looks best.

Special note : If you can fit a weapon on the staff from nerfarion (40man) http://www.wowhead.com/item=19356/st...me#screenshots that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance
    Claiming these requests - should be done in a day or two
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WubbyMage View Post
    Your're very welcome <3 gnomes. Anyone else has a gnome request?

Quote Originally Posted by WubbyMage View Post
    I do like the sig, looks really good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    Your're very welcome <3 gnomes. Anyone else has a gnome request?
    Hey, I've seen some of your gnomes, and I'm really impressed! I'd really enjoy a signature/chat-cover from you.
    I'm interested in having both my monks in the signarue, my gnome and my panda.

Visable Text: Brewmaster Big
    Armory Link(s):
    Gnome: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bigdeal/simple
    Panda: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%9Fig/simple
    Gear Set:
    Gnome: I would like the gnome to have the (if a bit boring) challenge mode set, but keep the bandana, because it's epic!
    Panda: Something close to what I have on armory, preferably with a visable face.
    Pose: I'm sure you're better at this than me, but I'm imagining both of them standing kind of back to back, as in the classic kong-fu movies where they team up versus the hordes of evul ninjahs!
    Colour Scheme: Feel free to mix around on your own here, I have no preferance.
    Extras: As long as you manage to get them both in, that would be great!

This has been claimed:
    Last edited by mmocf9482540e4; 2013-10-24 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathzstarz View Post
    I do like the sig, looks really good.
    Thank you your requested wallpaper is in the making.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Hey, I've seen some of your gnomes, and I'm really impressed! I'd really enjoy a signature/chat-cover from you.
    I'm interested in having both my monks in the signarue, my gnome and my panda.

Visable Text: Brewmaster Big
    Armory Link(s):
    Gnome: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bigdeal/simple
    Panda: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%9Fig/simple
    Gear Set:
    Gnome: I would like the gnome to have the (if a bit boring) challenge mode set, but keep the bandana, because it's epic!
    Panda: Something close to what I have on armory, preferably with a visable face.
    Pose: I'm sure you're better at this than me, but I'm imagining both of them standing kind of back to back, as in the classic kong-fu movies where they team up versus the hordes of evul ninjahs!
    Colour Scheme: Feel free to mix around on your own here, I have no preferance.
    Extras: As long as you manage to get them both in, that would be great!
    Heya, are you directing this to me or can it be done by anyone else? I'm currently working on a wallpaper and another sig so if you have no problem with waiting until the weekend I can make the signature for you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    I got a bit of a challenge for a wallpaper if any ones up for it =]

Visible text: Fire Lord Obbi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Obbi/advanced

Gear set: Mage T10 Heroic+Damnation(no enchant)

Your pose: http://i.imgur.com/yJRsyme.jpg mirrored (if possible) if it isnt then the casting pose working up a nice pyro hands glowing with fire

General colour scheme: Fire =p

Any extras: If that pose is possible (you guys are way talented) id like to see more of my characters face and move him back a bit from the pyro launch and have pyro look.....not so lame =p and if my kitten could be moved next to me and a fire hawk worked into the backround (would prefer some where in/near firelands)

Resolution: 1920x1080

Show Helm: No Thanks

2nd 2 week bump ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    Heya, are you directing this to me or can it be done by anyone else? I'm currently working on a wallpaper and another sig so if you have no problem with waiting until the weekend I can make the signature for you.
    Ahh, I didn't realize that, I'm sorry.
    I don't mind waiting at all if you're interested in doing the signature. I'm just happy there are talented people that freely make these kinds of things! One day I might even ask for a wallpaper myself!

Claimed earlier for Tidders and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed earlier for Tidders and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them
    Never disappoint do you Shyama?:P

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been frequenting this section of MMO Champion for quite some time now, and I can't hold back anymore.

I'd like to request a few things. Feel free to pick & choose which one you would like to design/create, as I raid semi-hardcore on 2 of the characters listed, and am just getting into tanking on the third. I also plan on streaming progression videos via Twitch to quite a few viewers, so your work will not go unrecognized.

All of that being said, on to the requests:

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Chatbox Overlay. For this I would like all 3 characters extending past the chatbox borders. (Could get creative with weapons/effects extending past it as well. Up to you.)

Visible text: Nervosa, Sindelle, & Felsworn. Guildname: Shots Fired; Realm: Area 52. The names to the Left/Right of the characters, doesn't matter which.

Logo/Character: Our guild currently is logo-less, so I'll go with the armories for all 3 characters. Listed as follows:

Nervosa (Troll Warlock) - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Nërvosa/simple
    Sindelle (Undead Priest) - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Sindëlle/simple
    Felsworn (Undead Death Knight) - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Fëlsworn/simple

General colour scheme: The color scheme for this should err on the side of a few icy darks (concerning the fact 2 are undead/1 is a DK), and also a bit of hue/contrast between the darks with some bright effects added for the weapons/armor special effects. The theme here is a warlock/spriest purples/greens, with a slight touch of crisp reds from the DK class in general.

Specifics/Extras: As this is a twitch overlay, the imagination is the limit. I love the contradicting theme of warlock-priest, and the DK being the frozen warrior of Northrend. The order of which they appear left-right is up to you. I'd like a crisp red type color/font for the DK, and wispy purple-ish color/font for the shadow priest, and a rough greenish broken edge type fonr for the warlock. I'd like to use the CM transmog gear for all 3, however the only 2 characters using the helmet would be the Shadow Priest (Sindelle), and the Warlock (Nervosa). The background can be an amalgamation of different things. Some examples would be demons, purply-swirly fire like effects, and sparkly, almost deadlike blue ice effects all mashed together, but sinister. Weapons can be your choice, however the darker-themed the better.
    Last edited by sysTERROR; 2013-10-17 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Grammatical changes