Quote Originally Posted by Dragoons View Post
    I don't know about Weight but in my 10 man it's the Enhance Shaman and Rogue in my group I am worried about. I am still mostly beating our 2 mages and warlock.
    That sounds....completely backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    That sounds....completely backwards.
    Among the melee, Im usually always behind our enhance, keep pace with rogues/warriors if not slightly ahead of them, and usually ahead of our dks. Overall, I'm sitting anywhere from 3rd to about 9th, depending on fight and what i have to do.

You will not beat an amazing feral or Enh single target. they are too OP single target atm by like a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You will not beat an amazing feral or Enh single target. they are too OP single target atm by like a mile.
    Brb geering durid.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Among the melee, Im usually always behind our enhance, keep pace with rogues/warriors if not slightly ahead of them, and usually ahead of our dks. Overall, I'm sitting anywhere from 3rd to about 9th, depending on fight and what i have to do.
    Was more talking about his locks and mages being terrible (unless they're very undergeared and he left that out).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    You should drop a lot of haste your armory says you're at 46.25% you might do better if you lose 6% haste and put it into mastery
    Read the discussion a few pages ago. Full haste is NOT worse than 40% haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my Paladin I do only raidfinder. Should I get the 4-set-bonus or should I get as many Ordos items as possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the rule "the heavier armor you wear and the more roles you can fill, the less DPS you do" is pretty accurate now, and guess who wears plate and has 3 different roles.

druids fill 4 roles and do most. mystery debunked

So im a stickler for going back and reading posts, but I've seemed to miss this twice. What's the deal with the INQ glyph, is this a full time thing for us or a fight dependent choice? I often armory other Rets like Anaxie and I've seen so many with this glyph on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you actually getting killing blows on things, its a nice glyph to have.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

So its most deff. not a full time thing and is better for fights like H Immersus and the such with lots of adds...

10+ Year Old Account
    Immerseus, norushen, sha, galakras, nazgrim, spoils, heroic thok, maybe siege, garrosh. All have the possibility of getting use out of the glyph, which would just all be a dps gain, since youd likely be replacing a healing glyph or whatever
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

That is indeed what I am finding. What bothers me is that our Enhance heals most of the time and has mostly timeless or LFR gear. As to the mages and Warlock that is slight case of gear right now. And I when I say I am ahead of them I mean by like only the slightest of margins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    It doesn't. What really makes crit and mastery equalish in simming is thoks trink. For simplicity, no matter what your ilvl, get to 40% haste, then stack mastery.
    Obviously iLvl matters. At around 570 iLvl you have so much mastery/haste/crit automatically that you start to see very similar ratings. Up untill around then you just gem full out haste and reforge everything into haste, untill you hit around 40'ish %.

Deleted
    Question regarding Blackfuse 25 HC:
    Melees constantly getting targeted by crawler mines (which we are supposed to cleave, what we can't, because we must run away) is intended?
    Or is it somethink like because not enough ranges are out, melees get targeted? We send our 4 Hunters on the belt every time, may that be a
    reason why melees get targeted? We have 6-7 Melee on the boss all the time.
    Last edited by mmoc030419f5fd; 2013-12-09 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Question regarding Blackfuse 25 HC:
    Melees constantly getting targeted by crawler mines (which we are supposed to cleave, what we can't, because we must run away) is intended? .
    When you are targeted, simply move away. You get plenty of time to do this if you aren't tunneling damage onto them. It has nothing to do with ranged, melee are as valid a target as they are; you just have to deal with it. This is a melee friendly tier, just so you know.

Deleted
    The problem we have is due to the 6-7 melee around all the time, you don't really see which mine is targeting you.
    And on top of that, the small mines that spawn when the big ones die, seem to randomly spawn around you.
    This makes it pretty hard, if not impossible, to move away if you stand directly inside of everything I cannot even see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    The problem we have is due to the 6-7 melee around all the time, you don't really see which mine is targeting you.
    And on top of that, the small mines that spawn when the big ones die, seem to randomly spawn around you.
    This makes it pretty hard, if not impossible, to move away if you stand directly inside of everything I cannot even see.
    It will be the mine that you have aggro on. Should be able to see if you have health bars active (and they change colour with aggro). If not, then there is a line which joins you with your mine so can still tell if you move right back.

Deleted
    I always thought Glyph of Inq was trash tier to experienced ret players. I mean its 15% less damage from it, is it really worth taking it? Anyone mind explaining to me how -15% damage on Inq is good on some fights?