Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Too tired to appreciate Magi... tomorrow it is even though I hate myself for it.
    Don't worry, you can appreciate it the same time I will. (I have to go to uni now ._.)

Deleted
    You should have seen the insane amount of discussion we had back when it was airing. Pages full of paragraphs of text discussing everything.
    Do you have any idea how many black blocks of death I had to leave unclicked? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I wouldn't underestimate Squealer's ability to manipulate people. I think Maria went with Mamoru more because of a strong sense of obligation that she felt towards him, not romantic interest. Heck, maybe Squealer manipulated Mamoru into forcing himself on her and then killed them in the ways you mentioned after the child was born, or manipulated them both in some way. By force, I didn't really mean physically force it, since they would indeed just kill them. Whatever it was, I just personally think Maria was tricked or forced in some way, since I don't see her getting with Mamoru due to love. It all worked out so well for Squealer that I think he must've had some sort of hand in it.
    I still believe no forcing had to happen for the kid to pop out, for a bunch of reasons. Maria initially saw Mamoru as just a friend - but how many years do you think he had to try and move into "love" area? He quite simply grew on her - the "Well, the prince on a white horse is nowhere in sight, but this guy is really not bad after all..." syndrome. ^.^ They picked each other for duty pairings, which are pretty much equal to mutual love declaration, she mentioned having children as one of reasons as to why she escaped with him instead of staying with her lover Saki... Sure, she felt obliged to help him - but that does not mean she was not fond of him romantically as well.

And, all that aside, even if they /were/ nothing but friends there's still that Bonobo thing. Stress, fear and aggression are converted into sexual drive - with the amount of pressure and stress weighing upon them at that time I'm quite sure all Squealer had to do is prepare a private corner for the two of them, love or not. He did not need to take any risks, no matter how small - they would take care of the first part of his plan by themselves, vigorously and earnestly. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    FTFY

But true about Takao. And she was downright edible with her hair down. 10/10, would abduct. But when I saw Tama-chan sitting in the room and playing with them, all I could think was: BEFRIENDED! (with extreme prejudice)
    Might want to rewatch it again if you got the HS Subs cause 20 secs of them talking near the end it got cut out not just credits this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Magi great episode even knowing what exactly is going to happen ,D i am going to miss that one till it restarts in 1 or 2 years ^^ (i think 100 manga chapters per season which would be in about 2 years)
    Well you don't have to worry seems there will be a bunch of ova's coming out for Magi soon!
    Sinbad no Bouken CM Is one and there are 3 trailers in the link I provided of it coming out on May 16th.
    http://www.project-magi.com/movie/index.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Might want to rewatch it again if you got the HS Subs cause 20 secs of them talking near the end it got cut out not just credits this time.
    Yeah, Horriblesubs are living up to their name again. Which subs would you suggest I use to see the ending skit as well?

Also, I won't ask for but demand a second season!

Sir! The Takao is firing her MOEain gun at at us! Brace for impaHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGH!

PS: expired token can chew on my schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Yeah, Horriblesubs are living up to their name again. Which subs would you suggest I use to see the ending skit as well?

Also, I won't ask for but demand a second season!

Sir! The Takao is firing her MOEain gun at at us! Brace for impaHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGH!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ND9ETWCl.jpg[IMG]

PS: expired token can chew on my schlong
    Vivid would be the best to shoot for that is if they can sub it fast enough. Also there is going to be a OAD in Sept when Vol 9 is released. It will have water and little sister element in it. So hopefully we can see some of the skipped chapters of Water and little sister element.

Chelly

This reminds me of animu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post

This reminds me of animu.
    0:40 - All of the Shaft right there.

As soon as I typed that I was able to get in.

Before I even started I put it down from Torment II to Torment I, but hooooooly shit. Torment II is easy for me, but Torment I in Act V is one of the evilest things I've ever seen. Blues take ~10 minutes, and yellows ~15. Each mob pack feels like I'm fighting for my life. One event I wiped on 3 times, and I thought that was hard. Nope. Later on another event I end up wiping over 40 times.

At least I was able to down the first boss the second try after 20-25 minutes of burning and paying super close attention (fire everywhere, changing every few seconds).

Took about 5 hours to get to the first boss, but holy shit worth it, that was insanely fun despite the raging.
    I guess my monk was way better than I thought cause I kept it on torment 1 until like level 67 (was near the end by that time) and was killing things pretty quickly but everything was doing crazy damage to me so had to lower it at that point. Cruised through until the first boss extremely easily and after that started getting more difficult. Boss didn't take me nearly that long either, but it did take awhile.

Also didn't have any serious problems besides numerous lag spikes (lasting only a few seconds each time) and some rubber banding

I am still debating if i want to buy RoS or not most of my friends already have their 4man groups xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    0:40 - All of the Shaft right there.
    The forehead isn't facing the ground backwards, not a strong enough head tilt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I guess my monk was way better than I thought cause I kept it on torment 1 until like level 67 (was near the end by that time) and was killing things pretty quickly but everything was doing crazy damage to me so had to lower it at that point. Cruised through until the first boss extremely easily and after that started getting more difficult. Boss didn't take me nearly that long either, but it did take awhile.

Also didn't have any serious problems besides numerous lag spikes (lasting only a few seconds each time) and some rubber banding
    I probably take longer on my DH cause I hate getting hit. I will kite like crazy to avoid getting hit. I've kited for 3 minutes before being able to hit the boss once because of "Fast". (WORST THING EVER FOR DH)

But yeah, the rares on Torment I for Act V are harder than the rares on Torment III for Act III/IV.

I refuse to lower it from Torment I. Absolutely refuse.

Deleted
    On taking a second look, yeah I guess, camera angle just ain't right either.

More people should adopt Shafts style, we will never have an on-time show again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I still believe no forcing had to happen for the kid to pop out, for a bunch of reasons. Maria initially saw Mamoru as just a friend - but how many years do you think he had to try and move into "love" area? He quite simply grew on her - the "Well, the prince on a white horse is nowhere in sight, but this guy is really not bad after all..." syndrome. ^.^ They picked each other for duty pairings, which are pretty much equal to mutual love declaration, she mentioned having children as one of reasons as to why she escaped with him instead of staying with her lover Saki... Sure, she felt obliged to help him - but that does not mean she was not fond of him romantically as well.

And, all that aside, even if they /were/ nothing but friends there's still that Bonobo thing. Stress, fear and aggression are converted into sexual drive - with the amount of pressure and stress weighing upon them at that time I'm quite sure all Squealer had to do is prepare a private corner for the two of them, love or not. He did not need to take any risks, no matter how small - they would take care of the first part of his plan by themselves, vigorously and earnestly. *cough*
    I agree that impulse probably played a part, along with Squealer's manipulation. I still disagree that she grew to genuinely love him, but it's just two different takes on what happened, since they didn't ever tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Buddy Complex how the fuck are they planning to end this in one episode thats just impossible <,<
    Sorry for the late quote here, but I didn't get to watch it until now. I have to say: I found this episode veeeeery annoying. Not only do I think that the whole Hina-'Mindcontrol' is just idiotic, because it will revert next episode (without contributing anything other than the oh-so-cliffhanger). But I also got the feeling that I will seriously hate the ending of this anime.

They should have explained stuff this episode, the opportunity was given (sharing memories -> explain/analyze time travel). And then use the final one as conclusion. Now, we will probably get either some happy ending without any explanation whatsoever, or it will be something really cheap, which will make me feel like I was trolled.

Well, they achieved one thing: With the expectation I currently have, the final episode can only be better than that. Seriously, right now I am expecting something as low as 'Oh, actually the scientist there did this all to you, and the war isn't actually happening. He just messed with everyones thoughts. Lets go to the beach! Aoba x Hina. End'.

Deleted

He lost me when he pronounced Evangelion wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    MAGI MAGI MAGI ------- THAT WAS AMAZING.

I'M CRYING.

THAT WAS HYPE AS FUUCK. HOLY SHIT.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I DON'T EVEN I'M LITERALLY CRYING FROM EXCITEMENT.

AHAHA. THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Fuckin hell! I don't know where to begin. Yunan! MORGIANA! MORGIANA POWERFUL AS FUCK. SINBAD. OTHER KINGS. THE KING OF IMUCHAKK. HOLY SHIT. ALL THOSE GUYS. AND THAT BATTLE. I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AS HYPE AS POSSIBLE HALF WAY THROUGH BUT THAT ENDING.

THAT.

ENDING.

The characters and Sinbad showing up makes me even more hyped for reading more of the Sinbad manga spinoff.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-03-25 at 06:13 PM.

MAGI MAGI MAGI ------- THAT WAS AMAZING.

I'M CRYING.

THAT WAS HYPE AS FUUCK. HOLY SHIT.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I DON'T EVEN I'M LITERALLY CRYING FROM EXCITEMENT.

AHAHA. THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Fuckin hell! I don't know where to begin. Yunan! MORGIANA! MORGIANA POWERFUL AS FUCK. SINBAD. OTHER KINGS. THE KING OF IMUCHAKK. HOLY SHIT. ALL THOSE GUYS. AND THAT BATTLE. I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AS HYPE AS POSSIBLE HALF WAY THROUGH BUT THAT ENDING.

THAT.

ENDING.

The characters and Sinbad showing up makes me even more hyped for reading more of the Sinbad manga spinoff.
    Well you don't have to worry seems there will be an OVA coming out for Magi soon!
    Sinbad no Bouken CM Is one and there are 3 trailers in the link I provided of it coming out on May 16th.

- - - Updated - - -

I probably take longer on my DH cause I hate getting hit. I will kite like crazy to avoid getting hit. I've kited for 3 minutes before being able to hit the boss once because of "Fast". (WORST THING EVER FOR DH)

But yeah, the rares on Torment I for Act V are harder than the rares on Torment III for Act III/IV.

I refuse to lower it from Torment I. Absolutely refuse.
    I haven't gotten it yet, but when I do, I'm going to have a ton of fun. I play a Barbarian ;~;

I may or may not need to find a group. I'm not sure about how good my gear is though, I didn't play all that much before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Well you don't have to worry seems there will be an OVA coming out for Magi soon!
    Wait I know Sinbad is getting two OVA's, but is Magi getting OVA's to continue the story too?

The Magi franchise is extremely well selling in Japan. I wonder if instead of ever doing another season they'll consistently release OVA's to continue the story. I feel like they want to do that with Sinbad since it's only on chapter 22 and they already have two OVAs planned to adapt the story.

15+ Year Old Account

Preordered this. Totally excited, it looks great.