Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Yeah, as I wrote, pro-russian militants marching across town to confront them. Because they are pro-ukraine. They met resistance from part of the crowd at the rally whom were pro-ukranian militants.

Most people at the rally were not there to fight. There has been several rather peaceful rallys by both pro-russians and pro-ukranians in Odessa, until that day.
    Two protests facing each other is pretty common. It happens a lot of times.
    Would you consider all the pro-russian and the ones that died to be extremists?

Cause then you'd be using double standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Who's the one in need of fresh air?
    Yes I IGNORED your pm. I'd do it again.
    You, as you`ve been trying to nitpick on every chance on whatever I as a person say or we as countries do-that includes my little corner and ''revanchist'' Poland,which oh the sweet irony,will form future EU policy to towards energy.
    Good job of proving what I said - inability to counterpoint,only to ask and then dismiss whatever you get as reply.Way to go!

And the fact of you quoting a non-sensical smear proves it again.

And term Putinism has been coined quite a long time ago,look it up.
    Last edited by mmoc63637ca40b; 2014-05-04 at 01:31 PM.

If one side is arming themselves and using force.. what did you expect the other side to do? Throwing flowers at them? Of course they will respond in the same way. Now you just blame one of the parties to be the first that took force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    It's like with every demonstration, it attracks crowds with less non-violent tendencies. Usually if that happens here you will have things like these appearing and stopping violence together with police forces on ground.

In Ukraine they seem to just skill Shield Wall or master some passive skills like ignoring.
    Didn't know Germany employed transformers.

Yes the behaviour of the police in ukraine has been appalling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    If one side is arming themselves and using force.. what did you expect the other side to do? Throwing flowers at them? Of course they will respond in the same way. Now you just blame one of the parties to be the first that took force.
    Both sides and the police will have to be blamed.
    Anything less, like for example ukraine's interim government position on it, only throws gas to the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    1. Molotovs, 4 or 6 of their friends were murdered by the criminals inside.
    And at least one of them with gunfire from their OWN side... mistake, they said.

Battle craze overtook them, I said that already. They were football ultras after all. Molotovs were thrown from both sides. Also ultras don't carry molotovs, they must have found them in those tents.
    Did you somehow missed photos of girls with Ukrainian colours pouring those molotovs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    You, as you`ve been trying to nitpick on every chance on whatever I as a person say or we as countries do-that includes my little corner and ''revanchist'' Poland,which oh the sweet irony,will form future EU policy to towards energy.
    Good job of proving what I said - inability to counterpoint,only to ask and then dismiss whatever you get as reply.Way to go!

And the fact of you quoting a non-sensical smear proves it again.

Lets analyse what you're saying.
    Eu energy policy is much welcome. It's needed so that countries like yours and Poland diversify their energy resources import.
    That's NEEDED. That doesn't mean isolating Russia. In fact, the rest of Europe, you know, the one that's investing in your country, has already diversified their resources imports.

As such, I dont really know what the point about resources in Eastern Europe has to do with this.
    You can still do good business with Russia without 100% of your gas coming from them. Like in Germany.

Putinism is a word. Grouping up everyone in this debate that does not agree with your views as "putinist" it's something only dishonest idiots do.
    Especially when some people in here expressed clearly how bad their view of Putin is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Yeah, although simply inventing an -ism isn't a big deal these days. They can often be just volatile terminologies but in this case I am sure it's something going to be a legacy which is what I was hinting at.

Didn't know Germany employed transformers.

Yes the behaviour of the police in ukraine has been appalling.
    [...]
    Heh, it's called the WaWe 10000 (armored water thrower truck), immune to Molotov cocktails, cannot be climbed, capacity for 33 tons of water, can act as supplement for firefighters or extinguish smaller fires itself. Front throwers are capable of 1200 l/min dispersal upto 65m at 10 bar of pressure, back side is "only" 900 l/min upto 50m. Can also shoot while driving. Has air-conditioned cabin, a surround camera system and microphones for warning. There are a couple of videos on it on Youtube. The problem seems to be current front polycarbonite glassing which is vulnerable to superficial damage such scratches. For a 1m € toy it's almost hilarious but usually they are accompanied anyway and it's most likely getting fixed in a next revision of it.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2014-05-04 at 05:51 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

You can find pictures of old harmless women separatists too.
    Harmless women pour molotov cocktails used later to light that building; same meeting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh, it's called the WaWe 10000 (armored water thrower truck), immune to Molotov cocktails, cannot be climbed, capacity for 33 tons of water, can act as supplement for firefighters or extinguish smaller fires itself. Front throwers are capable of 1200 l/min dispersal upto 65m at 10 bar of pressure, back side is "only" 900 l/min upto 50m. Can also shoot while driving. Has a surround camera system and microphones for warning. There are a couple of videos on it on Youtube. The problem seems to be current front glassing and for a 1m € toy it's almost hilarious but usually they are accompanied anyway and it's most likely getting fixed in a next revision of it.
    Fill that with sulfuric acid instead of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Two protests facing each other is pretty common. It happens a lot of times.
    Would you consider all the pro-russian and the ones that died to be extremists?

Cause then you'd be using double standards.
    Why do I have to answer stupid questions all the time?

Ive made my stance on the fire of the Union building very clear, even if they all were militants in that building I would be against it, I hope they can catch the ones responsible.

I do however consider anyone taking up any kind of arms to be militants, that need to he stopped, including the russians in the east using MANPADS, ATGMs etc. The Ukrainian interim government and security agencies are in their full right to eliminate them if they put up a fight.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, been on a vacation on a week, and so much shit happened? That better not cost us raid content.

I'd just wish the people in this thread would stop with this stupid picture propaganda...

You guys realize everyone can fake this pictures with some fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I'd just wish the people in this thread would stop with this stupid picture propaganda...

Point ones.

15+ Year Old Account

As someone who from time to time does a lot of this at work: Usually it takes a lot of time to photoshop series of pictures in rapid order with such a small timeframe like this it's not really possible, lighting, toning and saturation has to be perfect in order to withstand the post-filter test. I prefer pictures and raw captured material in general even with the possibility of alteration (if there are no similar pictures from different angles and distances) over a blog which amounts to "because I said so". Biggest risk of pictures isn't content alteration though, it's usually the added description below.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2014-05-04 at 02:21 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Point ones.
    Didnt you know? Every 14y old kid can nowadays perfectly fake pictures on his ipad.

As someone who from time to time does a lot of this at work: Usually it takes a lot of time to photoshop series of pictures in rapid order with such a small timeframe like this, lighting, toning and saturation has to be perfect in order to withstand the post-filter test. I prefer pictures and raw captured material in general even with the possibility of alteration (if there are no similar pictures from different angles and distances) over a blog which amounts to "because I said so". Biggest risk of pictures isn't content alteration though, it's usually the added description below.
    Or you can ask someone with a gun if he wants to do some propaganda and you make some photo with him, his gun and a <insert banner/flag/etc.>.

The way it was done before photoshop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Didnt you know? Every 14y old kid can nowadays perfectly fake pictures on his ipad.
    Who was talking about photoshop? I said "with some fabric".

Photo montages existed before photoshop ^.^

15+ Year Old Account
    Or you can ask someone with a gun if he wants to do some propaganda and you make some photo with him, his gun and a <insert banner/flag/etc.>.

The way it was done before photoshop

- - - Updated - - -

Who was talking about photoshop? I said "with some fabric".

Photo montages existed before photoshop ^.^
    Certainly they can. But with the availability of mobile and camera devices in general these days the information overload created by raw image and film material reduces the margin of error and offers a variety of visual aspects and thus increasing the neglect of posing images a lot. It's usually the description, translation or simple interpretation which are bigger risks these days. Which is also what created the biggest confusion so far on both sides when it came to proofs. There is still faking of images going on, no doubt, especially when informations are in fact sparse, limited or not easily verifyable but vast amount of them are certainly legit.

Deleted
    900 pages... this is like a long Mario Party game, except with less RNG and more Russians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in case this exact video was not yet shown here - clearly shows how nazis finish those who jumped from the burning building
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnR0TZzOr_Q

Putinists calling others nazis is fucking funny.