Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    At this point... they should really consider nerfing SoO in the fashion of 20% less HP and Damage to everything. I killed Garrosh HC like 6 months ago, i find the place boring already and personally we are still raiding to get every mount for our raiders (we also sold some mounts ), so right now, any kind of nerf to us is a blessing because it means that we spend less time doing something we no longer enjoy.

Also, a nerf like that bring life again to a raid tier, at least for a while, making the raid easier makes it more doable with alt characters and somehow brings some new interest to the place.

In the past the mistake they made was nerfing too soon, now it seems that the mistake is not nerfing at all.

the only one that really needs any nerfs imo is 25H paragons, and idk, I'm not a dps, but the dps check on garrosh has always felt a bit absurd in comparison to the rest of the instance, but I'm farily certain they want it to be that way

and I just don't like paragons because green catalyst is dumb and is quite literally a 33% chance to make the fight twice more annoying than it is with another color, and aim is fairly awful RNG-wise as well

maybe increase the range a warlock can walk from their gateway to make blackfuse easier, or make a warning sign that tells players that haven't done blackfuse much yet where the sawblade is going to fly before it gets pulled in at the start of electromagnet, although really most deaths on the fight as far as I can tell are from lag on belts or tank mishaps or occasional laser mess-ups (also had a lot of people that tend to hit sawblades out of fear of taking laser fire damage while running sawblades out of the group, but for that all you need to do is tell them it's ok to take 1-3 stacks of fire)

thok green should be less punishing for guilds with less spriests and boomkins (with 3+ dps mass dispels, push green to 20,25+ no problem, w/o or only with healer priests going oom to cast it: keep it a bit past when the bats die, around 10 or so)

malkorok could be less cruel to guilds with less range (like maybe slightly staggered timings, so there's like 1-1.5 more seconds on implosions near the edge of the room opposed to the middle), but I'm sure that this idea is dumb for some reason I'm too dumb to think of atm, there should also be a chest containing 300 shrinking potions for larger races

my only other complaint is how, although I've heard it's possible to dodge foul stream if it's on me, I tend to just die if I have high stacks of the nature damage buff sometimes on shamans, but that's an issue that can be solved by sending more people to haromm side, but sometimes it seems to not follow it's usual targeting patterns and go on people with toxic mists anyways

I mean I guess they could make a leash that prevents retards that try to run far away and soak a rift with the dot on sha of pride rebound backwards towards healers, that'd just make sha almost impossible to not 1 shot in 10M prog though, most of your suggestions though wouldn't stop ANY singular deaths or wipes as far as I can tell, outside of IJ, where you idea is to nerf all avoidable damage and your suggested thok and sha nerfs (although the bats really don't do all that much on thok if you just have people switch to them)

the first 4 are possibly easier than normal garrosh though, so I'm not really sure if they're in need of nerfs, and these suggested nerfs are probably the wrong way to go
    Last edited by ryklin; 2014-05-05 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    Geckoo maybe you should unsubscribe or do something else rather than demanding nerfs for your own selfish reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Im an officer in my guild and I participate in the recruitment-progress, we have plenty of people in the middle of heroic progress applying for our 25-man group.

Things that help you find good people to recruit for your guild is keeping your wowprogress-page up to date, a guild-website with a forum where people can write applications is another good tool. Looking For Players-section on the official forums is also a good place to look.

My opinion isnt relevant how? I have been in the middle of progression with my guild and lost 10 players, having to fill those spots and my guild bounced back from that I'd say its pretty relevant.

Its down to you in the end, if you cant find players for your guild you're obviously not trying hard enough because it sure aint impossible.
    anecdotal data is anecdotal

"my guild had no problem so yours shouldnt either"

give me a fucking break rofl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icando View Post
    anecdotal data is anecdotal

"my guild had no problem so yours shouldnt either"

give me a fucking break rofl
    Why should I give you a break or crutches to do something hundreds of guilds already achieved?
    If you're not cut out for heroic then just stay in normals if you cant be arsed to improve yourself.

This attitude is really ridiculous, whats next you want hc warforged items mailed to you when you ding 90?

Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Cooldown? You mean some people do more than just PW:Shield it?

Honestly, though, it's such an easy ability to deal with and most classes have some way of handling it. As a warlock, it doesn't even budge my healthpool... ever... even if I get it multiple times in a row.
    My guild has been without our Disc Priest for several months now. Made Dark Shaman progression... interesting?

But yeah, as a Warlock I laugh at the damage it does with Sac active. It doesn't even tickle. But if one of the Hunters gets it three times in a row, an external cooldown is needed. And for a while we were forced to run with two Resto Druids, which isn't ideal for that situation.

Heck, if our Disc Priest was still around we'd probably be on Thok by now, not still struggling to clear the first 8 bosses due to an unstable roster

Deleted
    Why should I give you a break or crutches to do something hundreds of guilds already achieved?
    If you're not cut out for heroic then just stay in normals if you cant be arsed to improve yourself.

This attitude is really ridiculous, whats next you want hc warforged items mailed to you when you ding 90?

Give me a break
    quick question. is that really you in the armory or are you just pretending to be someone youre not? because its kind of obvious you have little idea what you are saying.

Deleted
    Yes its me, now elaborate how I have "little idea what I am saying" I am all ears.

Deleted
    Yes its me, now elaborate how I have "little idea what I am saying" I am all ears.
    no point. judging by your user name i can already see why you came to this thread in the first place. so im just going to do the mature thing and /ignore you.

Infracted; do not make a post just to pick on someone.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-05-06 at 05:41 AM.

your gems concern me and make me hope your actually balance.

But on point blizz wants gear to be the way the raid instance feels nerfed.
    Last edited by stomination; 2014-05-05 at 11:55 AM.

I don't want to be perceived as an elitist asshole, but the bosses you've listed are already easy enough. Some of the nerfs you're asking for would make them an absolute joke.

Remember, we've got Warforged & +8 iLevels from Upgrades that make the content a lot easier as it goes along. Those two things combined alone add to around a 10% Nerf on all content, plus you learning the encounter and making it easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icando View Post
    no point. judging by your user name i can already see why you came to this thread in the first place. so im just going to do the mature thing and /ignore you.
    Okay so you realized you really had nothing to bring as an argument and chose to call me a troll instead, how very mature of you indeed.

Next time try being constructive when you claim someone dont know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    your gems concern me and make me hope your actually balance.
    I am Boomkin as mainspec, I play feral offspec and I really just let Ask Mr Robot to do my reforges/gems, Im open to suggestions though!

Geckoo maybe you should unsubscribe or do something else rather than demanding nerfs for your own selfish reasons.
    I'm so selfish that i won't consider to stop raiding until all my raiders have their Garrosh mount. All of them deserve it, and i'll make sure all of them get it. Then i'll consider unsubbing.

Don't get me wrong, i totally understand that there are many guilds that are still in progression, but SoO has been out for so long that talking in terms of progression is just silly. If this was not the last tier and just a mid tier, i'm sure that we would already have a new tier, with a new raid and none of those guilds would be raiding SoO anymore, they will just clear it in heroic with a nerf and more ilvl, just as many have done with ToT during 5.4.

Just my opinion of course, but nerf it (optional of course, even if no one uses that option), make it easier for everyone to play a content that has been around for too long and you can even give it some more life.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    I'm so selfish that i won't consider to stop raiding until all my raiders have their Garrosh mount. All of them deserve it, and i'll make sure all of them get it. Then i'll consider unsubbing.
    Sorry, but if you're not able to do the bosses without Nerfs, clearly you don't deserve it. You want it, fair enough, but you don't deserve it.

Deleted
    If you had just got the Garrosh-kill faster chances are that your friends (I assume they are part of your main-raidteam) already would have that mount by now.

I still think its selfish, me personally I wouldnt see it as much as an achievement to kill Garrosh with a 20% nerf after having killed the other bosses untouched by that hypothetical nerf. Then again I dont care for the mount more than the challenge and satisfaction of killing him.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2014-05-05 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Sorry, but if you're not able to do the bosses without Nerfs, clearly you don't deserve it. You want it, fair enough, but you don't deserve it.
    You didn't read my previous post i guess, we've been killing Garrosh 25HC every week since December. The nerf i talk about is not to kill him, but to farm him. Overall the whole raid, sure is not a big deal now, but it's just boring for us, so faceroll everything in maybe one day? at this point, yes please.

If you had just got the Garrosh-kill faster chances are that your friends (I assume they are part of your main-raidteam) already would have that mount by now.

I still think its selfish, me personally I wouldnt see it as much as an achievement to kill Garrosh with a 20% nerf after having killed the other bosses untouched by that hypothetical nerf.
    Which is when they remove ahead of the curve.
    I really do not see why they will not add a 20% blanket nerf, its been done toe everything else in the last 5 years.

Soo has been out for 9 months. Its nothing special to kill the heroic bosses anymore. We now have guilds that cannot progress because of end of the expansion burnout, where the turnover rate is faster than the guild recruitment rate. Blizzard would like to mitigate sub loss, and a content nerf is one way to encourage people to keep raiding.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-05-05 at 12:14 PM.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    You didn't read my previous post i guess, we've been killing Garrosh 25HC every week since December. The nerf i talk about is not to kill him, but to farm him. Overall the whole raid, sure is not a big deal now, but it's just boring for us, so faceroll everything in maybe one day? at this point, yes please.
    No, I didn't read your past posts, only just hopped in here now.

You've secured the kill, and you're now on Farm. Don't ruin the remaining progression for others simply because you want it to go a little faster. My guild is fairly new, reformed from old Hardcore players looking to do quite a bit in Warlords, but we started late and we're only now just on Paragons Heroic, I'd much rather get my kill before Nerfs come in, and I'd rather no nerf occurred just to speed up your Farm kills.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    I really do not see why they will not add a 20% blanket nerf, its been done toe everything else in the last 5 years.

Soo has been out for 9 months. Its nothing special to kill the heroic bosses anymore. We now have guilds that cannot progress because of end of the expansion burnout, where the turnover rate is faster than the guild recruitment rate. Blizzard would like to mitigate sub loss, and a content nerf is one way to encourage people to keep raiding.
    Because nothing else in the last 5 years had the +8 iLevels & Warforged / Thunderforged Options that themselves act as a Nerf.

Well people are saying that the upgrade system is a nerf.
    So you are a hypocrite if your guild had a single person who upgraded his gear before killing garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Because nothing else in the last 5 years had the +8 iLevels & Warforged / Thunderforged Options that themselves act as a Nerf.
    Every other tier of content was nerfed more than 10%, if even. There needs to be a blanket nerf,
    And no, you defeated content with that +8 levels already attached. Chances are you upgraded your gear the second you got it.
    Chronomancer Club

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    I think they were especially clear explaining this at the start of tier 14 (or even before that) when they implemented item-upgrades and that they were done making blanket nerfs on current content, letting the players themselves nerf it via upgrading their gear with the addition of warforged and thunderforged items.

That is why I dont think they will make a blanket nerf.