Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    4. Invite a friend to your group and have that friend invite your Main or w/e char you solo in this case LK with.
    Some people don't have friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Some people don't have friends.
    Ask a stranger.

To post images is it just [img]link[/img]?

that's how it is on most sites, so jw. thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Son of a....

Last edited by sumrandom; 2014-07-28 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galandorian View Post
    To post images is it just [img]link[/img]?

that's how it is on most sites, so jw. thanks
    Where you post there's a button you can press that says insert image. But I think your option works aswell.
    Last edited by Fungj; 2014-07-31 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Just now

I hate you right now.

Deleted
    link because too big: http://i.imgur.com/2oEaNT1.jpg (the one and only roflcopter)

Just invincible left, and horridon/jikun although I don't really farm the latter 2 actively.
    Last edited by mmocfb5d9aca2a; 2014-07-29 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Gratz, Derpette o: Personally, I don't like this mount but..

Deleted
    Thanks! I actually like it even more than I thought I would. Not only does it look cool but it also flies smooth (unlike for example elegon mount, which flies wonky imo). The engine sound is cool for now, hope I don't get tired of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post

Just invincible left, and horridon/jikun although I don't really farm the latter 2 actively.
    Please use http://imgur.com/ or something els to show the pics, having thoes big ass pics here is really messy

edit:
    I've been quite lucky over the years when trying to get some of the rare mounts, i never needed to do the mount run more than once lol and i got it, but yeah donno what mount i would try and go for next yet.
    Last edited by Xeroz; 2014-07-29 at 01:31 PM. Reason: typo

This is an old pic, back in Cata. Was doing my Argent Tourney dailies, collecting the snobolds. NPCscan went off, and a lovely TLPD flew right over me.

Edit: ANNNNNND with the weekly reset, I just did Alysrazor.

Last edited by Renley; 2014-07-29 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This is an old pic, back in Cata. Was doing my Argent Tourney dailies, collecting the snobolds. NPCscan went off, and a lovely TLPD flew right over me.
    I remember camping the TLPD during the first few days of Wrath when almost nobody knew about it. Sat there for three days straight with only a few hours of sleep - when it finally spawned, a Druid that just flew by tagged it.
    When he saw me hovering there, he whispered me that he'd sell me an inv and the loot for 2k or so. Best invested 2k ever

Deleted
    Yeeeesss finally <3

Bye bye Firelands, you wont be missed.

and 2 hours later:

my luck expired for 1000 years
    Last edited by mmocde8c92bbd2; 2014-07-30 at 09:13 AM.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

2 days apart!! and resubbed a week ago.

Total kills

TK:20
    ONY: 43
    Last edited by Elian; 2014-08-01 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

25 tries!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally after about 150 kills accwide:

• Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

15+ Year Old Account
    I took a screen of each of them and it turns out too many images to post so I'll just say:

Ashes of Al'ar, Azure Drake, Blazing Drake, Life Binders Handmaiden, Blue Drake, Blue Proto Drake, Green Proto Drake, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Raven Lord, Phosphorescent Stone Drake, Vitreous Stone Drake, White Polar Bear, Deathchargers Reins, White Hawkstrider.

I farm Horseman weekly on 8 alts, LK weekly on 2, Onyxia on 5 and if I can really be beothered after that I farm Ultraxion for Experiement 12-B and Ragnaros for the Pureblood. One day ><
    Last edited by Malania; 2014-08-03 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I hate you right now.
    Legit. But that was well over 100 kills in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Finally, Ultraxion decided to be nice. http://i.imgur.com/5Xe7xk9.jpg
    93 solo kills, and when was around 60 on that count, I added 3 more chars to do it on weekly, so did it on my druid, and 3 DKs each week, never saw it drop during raiding DS weekly either.

Now got Blazing Drake left and Mimiron's head.. I doubt I'll feel like gearing up two of those DKs to enough to do those two too tho
    If the damage increase that is active right now on WoD Beta stays when it comes live, you'll be able to solo LK 25HC with a character lvl 100 in Greens.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |