Page 1 of 53
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sex on the first date

Now I know a number of people seemingly have an issue with that but generally I always have sex on a first date (if we get on). That said I don't go into a date expecting sex, on the contray I usually go in with little expectation, that way I aren't disappointed. Now I know some argue sex on first date ruins everything but honestly, in 13 years that really hasn't been the case. In fact it's actually helped, let me try to explain with personal examples...

1) During sex he farted constantly. Apparantly he gets flatulant when randy. That was various dates dodged.

2) Usually after the sex we become relaxed more thus making the other dates feel more organic and enjoyable.

3) Sometimes a guy says or does something during/after sex that makes you realize he isn't for you e.g getting possesive

4) Sometimes you find new aluring qualities during/after sex that you may have never seen thus affect whether or not a 2nd date occured.

Obviously theres more to relationship than sex but I believe if both parties are interested and actually wanting sex then just do it rather than wait for some 3rd date rule. After having relationships that both started with either sex on 1st date or 3rd, nothing negative has ever affected a relationship by breaking the 3rd date rule

What's your opinon

Deleted
    If it happens i'm ambivalent, i'd much prefer to wait until i learn more about the person, because a few hours isn't nearly enough time for me to really get to know you.

Then again, i've never had sex on the first date.

If I'm not attracted to you enough to sleep with you on the first date, I'm not going to change my mind 1, 2, 10 dates later. "Getting to know you better", won't make a lick of difference. If I like you enough to sleep with you, waiting around to delay sexual compatibility won't enhance anything.
    That's not to say that it always happens on the first date, but I certainly don't avoid it if I like a person.
    Last edited by Maltah; 2014-08-11 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, with the girls I've gotten on best with, we usually had sex 2nd or 3rd date. I have yet to meet a girl who wanted to have sex on the first date that didn't view it as a one night stand. That's not to say it isn't possible if things go amazingly well, but I would be surprised if I ever met that girl.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Best to see if you mesh or not as fast as possible, would suck if you wait for months to find out you're not sexually compatible.

Deleted
    TBF I usually know if i'm sexually attracted to somebody within a few hours

Deleted
    Does picking up a chick in a club and buying at least one drink count as a date? If so yes as much as possible. Get as much dna in there as you can and never waste and erection.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Now I know some argue sex on first date ruins everything but honestly, in 13 years that really hasn't been the case.
    I would argue it hasn't worked since you haven't found someone to be with in the long term. If you aren't looking for something long term then cut out the dating completely and just have yourself some casual sex.

I wouldn't have sex on a first date, no.

I've always waited until I was in a exclusive monogamous relationship with someone to have sex with them. I've always felt like when you give yourself to someone sexually, you lose just a bit of yourself to them every time it happens. I honestly wish I waited until marriage because I want all those intimate pieces of myself to belong to my husband and no one else. But I'm old fashioned like that.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

1) During sex he farted constantly. Apparantly he gets flatulant when randy. That was various dates dodged.
    Last edited by Keyboard Champion; 2014-08-11 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    what's a date?
    *run out of the room crying*

Why waste any time? We both know what we want, heh
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post

I've always waited until I was in a exclusive monogamous relationship with someone to have sex with them. I've always felt like when you give yourself to someone sexually, you lose just a bit of yourself to them every time it happens. I honestly wish I waited until marriage because I want all those intimate pieces of myself to belong to my husband and no one else. But I'm old fashioned like that.

You must be riveting to be around.

Deleted

That's...

Yeah, no idea how to respond, you lose a bit of yourself every time you have sex?

Or it could end up horribly wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-jZyzQSms

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    That's...

Yeah, no idea how to respond, you lose a bit of yourself every time you have sex?

I always chalk that up to people putting sex on a pedestal. I guess some people think that it has to be this deep spiritually meaningful, life-changing, mind altering experience. Which it can be sometimes. Sometimes it's just two people bumping uglies cos it feels good, and there are no new episodes of Adventure Time to watch...
    Last edited by Maltah; 2014-08-11 at 07:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    I would argue it hasn't worked since you haven't found someone to be with in the long term. If you aren't looking for something long term then cut out the dating completely and just have yourself some casual sex.
    That's a silly argument, some people have sex on 3rd date but are still single. does that mean the rule doesn't work either? Reality is i've had numerous meaningful relations, all ended for various reasons

Having a feeling that we have another Salandrin-esque poster in the making. That said, sex is a normal thing. Having sex on the first date, especially if it's like a first meeting, blind date kind thing is weird because you don't know if she/he just really likes you or wanted to get laid.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account

It would truly suck to get married only to discover you aren't sexually compatible with your wife/husband.

Also, how long does it take for you to be in an "exclusive monogamous relationship?" And I'm not sure what you mean by "you lose just a bit of yourself to them," but I tend to think of it as sharing a bit of yourself. In sharing, you don't lose yourself, necessarily, but gain a bit of the other person. If you're with a person that you immediately feel like you connect with and trust, why wouldn't you want to share something special with them?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with sex on the first date if there is mutual attraction and interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Having a feeling that we have another Salandrin-esque poster in the making.
    It's reproducing.