Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Warcraft Movie Ad and Posters, Guardian Druid Spell Animations, Tweets

Wizard Cosplay Highlight

New Rare Hunter Card Reveal - Infest

Dehaka Hero Spotlight, Illidan PTR Clarification, Weekly Sales March 22nd

Warcraft Movie Trailer
    The Digital Theater posted another Warcraft movie trailer on Saturday with a few new clips. You can download it to watch it without the Youtube compression.

Warcraft Movie Poster
    Another poster has been posted on Twitter.

Legion - Guardian Druid Spell Animations
    New animations aren't complete, but here is an early preview of the new and modified Guardian Druid spell animations.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    do you need to hit level 12 prestige PER SPEC to unlock the Artifact skin or once you do it on one its unlocked on all specs.
    The current plan is to unlock every spec's appearance on that character. (WarcraftDevs)

Will Siege of Orgrimmar be solo-able in Legion?
    I'd expect so. At level 110, with an 800+ item level, your stats will be comparable to what a small raid could do in 5.4. (WatcherDev)

7+ Year Old Account
    i absolutely love that trailer!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    ragnar lothbrok sure sailed far...

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still feeling indifferent towards the movie but at least this trailer had a sense of cohesion to it rather than disjointed scenes with shitty techno music.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a much better trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i absolutely love that trailer!
    I was going to say, either that trailer gave me the chills, or there is a draft in here.

I think it looks very good.

Deleted
    It's not as hype, but this should've been the original trailer. It portrays the story much better and is a lot more coherent compared to the other trailers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Still feeling indifferent towards the movie but at least this trailer had a sense of cohesion to it rather than disjointed scenes with shitty techno music.
    It all takes time to make it look really nice.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Why do they have to include the cringe-inducing gryphon jump scene in every trailer?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's *inducing, and it looks great! Different tastes for different people!

As for SoO, I doubt it'll be soloable because you need two to use the turrets on Galakras, and Spoils needs 2. I don't want them nerfing it just so people can get their crap faster. It's easy to form a group with friends/guildies/in Premades.

Deleted
    I honestly cannot imagine how any fantasy enthusiast could like that scene.

- - - Updated - - -

And why would you correct my silly mistype if you understood what I meant just fine? Just for the sake of being an a-hole?

Quote Originally Posted by panalfik View Post
    I honestly cannot imagine how any fantasy enthusiast could like that scene.

- - - Updated - - -

And why would you correct my silly mistype if you understood what I meant just fine? Just for the sake of being an a-hole?
    Why can't you grasp the concept of different people having different tastes, save for the sake of "being an a-hole"?

It is a much better trailer, and definitely portrays the plot as a whole better than previous ones.

A slightly better trailer than the others we have seen. But still smells of B-rate with mildly better effects.

That poster is a joke right?

[Grabs popcorn to read discussion on how this movie has things called "plot" or "production value" and will be anything but the hottest cinematic turd laid this year]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A slightly better trailer than the others we have seen. But still smells of B-rate with mildly better effects.

That poster is a joke right?
    idk where you get the b rate vibe from, but even duncan jones has said that the posters and marketing in general for the movie wasnt to his liking. but sadly thats a whole other department, and beyond his control

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    [Grabs popcorn to read discussion on how this movie has things called "plot" or "production value" and will be anything but the hottest cinematic turd laid this year]
    jeez, you're a bitter one. who did this to you?
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

This trailer felt like an improvement over the previous ones, which basically looked like a bad Sci-Fi movie from 10 years ago. Glad that they dropped the unfitting music and tried to have a better flow of scenes coming after each other. Not saying the movie will be good, some of my concerns like the humans not blending in with all the CGI still remains. And the movie looks kinda ''Hollywood fied''.

And that poster looks ridiculous, for fuck sake its like some fan stitched it together. Why did they use the space as background??

http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2016

I bet if we tried really hard. We could pick out 25 turds that will be worse or are worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that this trailer has been the best of them so far. Like, really looks like your normal movie trailer. It ain't awesome and without the knowledge of Warcraft I probably would skip it, but hey, it's okay at least.

Deleted
    [...will be anything but the hottest cinematic turd laid this year]
    IMHO that title has already been claimed by Batman vs Superman.

This was a much better trailer for Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by arcadius View Post
    IMHO that title has already been claimed by Batman vs Superman.

This was a much better trailer for Warcraft.
    This is so hella true. Affleck was amazing as Batman/Bruce Wayne though. All in all the worst superhero movie so far and that's coming from someone who's seen Daredevil. As for Warcraft I won't be going to see it I'll wait for DVD but I hope those going enjoy themselves and have a good time.